Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65754 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SU50: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm ardent fan of Jagaban but to be realistic you really understand how the game will be played. The data is right in NW but Kwankwaso will win Kano, however beside Kano only Sokoto will be dragged with Atiku. For NE, surely all the states you mentioned Jagaban has high potential of winning but will get hot contest in Bauchi and lose Adamawa and Taraba. As far as NC is concerned, Jagaban will win Niger, Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa irrespective of the margin. This is my take as a Northerner!

Things are changing o, yanzu guguwar atiku ake. NE banda borno da yobe ban ganin APC zasu kai labari.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SU50: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Zamfara only knows one party even if you are killing them!

I sincerely want this to change!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nuland(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

So, there aren't human beings in these places?

There is insecurity even where you are. And where I am too. Insecurity is a global challenge.

Who is your father too? Who knows or cares about him? Nonsense!

Zamfara, Kastina, Niger and all the places you mentioned are hot beds now, just as Borno, Yobe were sometime ago. Even Anambra, Imo etc, got really bad recently. All that is needed is to step up military action.

But to say that those places are outrightly under bandits control is very untrue. Forget about google. You can use Google. The places you mentioned are in Nigeria, I do not need goggle to know them.

Could you show me pictures of established control camps of bandits' in these areas? Do you know what it means to take control and administrate several LGAs? Do you even know how many LGAs make up a senatorial district? What impressions do you seek to give about our military?

If you say that those areas are hot beds now, I will agree with you. But to say that they are under bandits control....that is very incorrect.

I won't Haggle with you no more cos you are living under some cave sort of.
For someone who was 'born and brought up in the 'North' but can't string one sentence in hausa, your claims are suspect!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Surveyor3: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Story
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by juniior(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Wetin concern me grin let the hardship continue, more lekki massacres until you guys learn your lesson. Meanwhile I am somewhere in Europe relaxing.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SpatialKing(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2022
sokera:
where is the discrimination? Simple fact you can verify yourself... and I speak the mind of majority of full blooded yoruba

A Yoruba is a Yoruba
Nothing like half blooded or full blooded

Even Tinubu is from Benin Republic
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ArewaNorth: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
SU50:

Things are changing o, yanzu guguwar atiku ake. NE banda borno da yobe ban ganin APC zasu kai labari.

Many factors will influence the outcome of the Election. Margin din kawai zasu bashi yafi yawa ba sai sunfi dayawa ba. Kudi zaiyi tasiri a zaɓen gaba fiye da komai saboda babu wasu yan takara nagartattu....
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ArewaNorth: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2022
SU50:

I sincerely want this to change!!!

They're totally enslaved in unfortunate circumstances of political exploitation....
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by kabiyesi01: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
Na so una predict Osun elections. Shior
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SU50: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Many factors will influence the outcome of the Election. Margin din kawai zasu bashi yafi yawa ba sai sunfi dayawa ba. Kudi zaiyi tasiri a zaɓen gaba fiye da komai saboda babu wasu yan takara nagartattu....

Da wannan ma, Amman nafi son atiku ya samu nasara, tinubu yana da abubuwa da dama a kan shi. Kaga yadda su babachir da dogara da sauran yan baranda ke ta kai komo suna neman attention da positioning Kansu wanda dole ta wata hanya said ya musu wani Abu, amman da atiku da yawansu sun tafi retire knan, Dan dama ba wani relevance ne dasu ba.

Amman dai babban shi ne Allah ya mana zabi na kwarai.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SU50: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
ArewaNorth:

They're totally enslaved in unfortunate circumstances of political exploitation....

Zamfara circumstance is very pathetic, I feel for them. Amman dai aikin ya na Kansu, wallahi shuganinsu sun failing din su. Bash da komai kuma zaman lafiya ma an hana su.

Wannan issue na banditry din 80% din shi failing ne na gomnoninsu na wanna region, wlh in sun so zasu zaunar da Fulani su hana satar da make musu da kashe su da ake yi, amman yan iskan sun zauna kawai suna ta passing blame.

Kalli abin da ya faru a twitter kwananan tskanin su waspaping da yake kiran a jima Fulani suna kokarin kawo tsana tsakanin mutane wanda hakan saidai ya kara ta'azzara lamarin. Su da make tunanin suna da hankali su Kira don't a samu sauki su Duke kara aggravating al'amari.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by DaInferno(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
WATCHOVER:
The person who wrote this unclean epistle deserves to be sacrificed.
the gods will reject it!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Bullahville: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Be deceiving yourself there!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ArewaNorth: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
SU50:

Zamfara circumstance is very pathetic, I feel for them. Amman dai aikin ya na Kansu, wallahi shuganinsu sun failing din su. Bash da komai kuma zaman lafiya ma an hana su.

Wannan issue na banditry din 80% din shi failing ne na gomnoninsu na wanna region, wlh in sun so zasu zaunar da Fulani su hana satar da make musu da kashe su da ake yi, amman yan iskan sun zauna kawai suna ta passing blame.

Kalli abin da ya faru a twitter kwananan tskanin su waspaping da yake kiran a jima Fulani suna kokarin kawo tsana tsakanin mutane wanda hakan saidai ya kara ta'azzara lamarin. Su da make tunanin suna da hankali su Kira don't a samu sauki su Duke kara aggravating al'amari.

Matsalar shugabanci ne gsky kuma abin yana da rudani sosai.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by GF2018: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by yungcheda(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please have you started taking those illegal drugs again?? Did you relapse because it seems like you did
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by jumper524(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm ardent fan of Jagaban but to be realistic you really understand how the game will be played. The data is right in NW but Kwankwaso will win Kano, however beside Kano only Sokoto will be dragged with Atiku. For NE, surely all the states you mentioned Jagaban has high potential of winning but will get hot contest in Bauchi and lose Adamawa and Taraba. As far as NC is concerned, Jagaban will win Niger, Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa irrespective of the margin. This is my take as a Northerner!
bro I'm also a northernern and yes you might be right about kwakwaso winning kano but that's only if he ups his campaign beyond what he's doing presently. I was really skeptical about it at first but mehn most of those hausas supporting Buhari are all supporting tinubu. Just ask them and you'll see majority response.
My friend from zaria who's a core pdp guy said the same thing the day tinubu picked a Muslim deputy.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
SpatialKing:

A Yoruba is a Yoruba
Nothing like half blooded or full blooded

Even Tinubu is from Benin Republic
yoruba is not yoruba ... we have the half blood and the full blooded... like Obasanjo father iz Igbo that means Obasanjo is igbo man not yoruba ... benin Republic is yoruba land ...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by kechywillz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean tinubu will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all through suicide.

Continue writing trashy posts that fly in the face of logic and common sense. Las Las you una go dey alright!
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SpatialKing(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
sokera:
yoruba is not yoruba ... we have the half blood and the full blooded... like Obasanjo father iz Igbo that means Obasanjo is igbo man not yoruba ... benin Republic is yoruba land ...

Obasanjo is full blooded yoruba man...
Please argue with your ancestors
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by onyemaair: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
No need to beat around the bush .

Hold one first.
How will Tinubu campaign under ApC in Zamfara ne?

WE need your presence in this thread. Tinubu supporters have dominated the thread and are using it for propaganda. We need more Obi supporters to fight their propaganda. These Tinubu people have really mastered the use of propaganda, with videos and pictures and people are falling for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by onyemaair: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean tinubu will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all through suicide.

Continue writing trashy posts that fly in the face of logic and common sense. Las Las you una go dey alright!

WE need your presence in this thread below. Tinubu supporters have dominated the thread and are using it for propaganda. We need more Obi supporters to fight their propaganda. These Tinubu people have really mastered the use of propaganda, with videos and pictures and people are falling for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by onyemaair: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bomboiy:

It is delusional to think Tinubu will win Kano state ahead of Kwankwaso or win NE ahead of Atiku.

Except you are from the north or stay in the north, social media is a way of knowing the mind of the people. You are probably in your house in the SW hoping on Elrufai to deliver kaduna or Ganduje to deliver Kano.

Note that BBC hausa have more followers and engagement than BBC Yoruba and BBC Igbo, it is funny that you don't rate social media but you rate party structure and Political alliances. Willie Obiano supported Buhari and even worked for him during 2019 election yet Anambra gave Buhari his lowest votes in the whole country.

You used to be active in that epl chatroom thread, what happened? Why did you leave when we need more sane voices to trash their lies.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
olatuns2017:

Have you seen Yorubas voting or doing anything in the East?

What's there number?

I just gist u sha

Especially areas dominated by ibos in lag
If the rubbish you are doing in Lagos is retaliated in the North and east Tinubu will stand no chance in the elections.

No region has a monopoly over violence
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Bomboiy: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
onyemaair:

You used to be active in that epl chatroom thread, what happened? Why did you leave when we need more sane voices to trash their lies.

Nothing though, maybe I just got bored of the whole back and forth agenda and lies like you put it.

I might peep in one of these days. Thank you so much for checking on me,I really appreciate.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
nuland:

I won't Haggle with you no more cos you are living under some cave sort of.
For someone who was 'born and brought up in the 'North' but can't string one sentence in hausa, your claims are suspect!

This is not a contest about who understands or writes better in Hausa.

I speak and write in Hausa. I took Hausa as a subject in school. So, don't try to create a distraction. Besides, not everyone who was born or raised in the North speaks or understands Hausa. There is no law mandating that in Nigeria.

How come I asked you who your father was in my response, If I didn't understand or couldn't read things in Hausa?

The matter is simple. Show proofs that bandits have taken control of the said senatorial districts. Why would you want to continue arguing with me when you've got no facts to sustain your lies?

Jeka ci abinci ka huta, baka da abin da zaka ce.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by achimendy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Just take a look at your useless future prediction and ask yourself if you're ok.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
SpatialKing:

Obasanjo is full blooded yoruba man...
Please argue with your ancestors
you are misinformed... Obasanjo is igbo man because his father iz from Anambra but his mother iz yoruba woman .... don't argue with me . This iz not new information... he iz only hiding and pretending to be yoruba man but we sre going to expose him more soon ...
https://www.nairaland.com/1565689/obasanjo-igbo-man
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SpatialKing(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2022
sokera:
you are misinformed... Obasanjo is igbo man because his father iz from Anambra but his mother iz yoruba woman .... don't argue with me . This iz not new information... he iz only hiding and pretending to be yoruba man but we sre going to expose him more soon ...
https://www.nairaland.com/1565689/obasanjo-igbo-man
Stop quoting nonsense please

OBJ is a Yoruba man
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nuland(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I speak and write in Hausa. I took Hausa as a subject in school. So, don't try to create a distraction. Besides, not everyone who was born or raised in the North speaks or understands Hausa. There is no law mandating that in Nigeria.

How come I asked you who your father was in my response, If I didn't understand or couldn't read things in Hausa?

The matter is simple. Show proofs that bandits have taken control of the said senatorial districts. Why would you want to continue arguing with me when you've got no facts to sustain your lies?

As i said you don't demand further response from me.
Showing up after 2 days with a poorly constructed sentence someone helped you put hope doesn't validate your foul claims.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nuland(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Showing up after 2 days with a poorly constructed sentence someone helped you put up doesn't validate your foul claims.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2022
nuland:

Showing up after 2 days with a poorly constructed sentence someone helped you put up doesn't validate your foul claims.

Lol.

You are really unwell.

Why isn't it that it is someone that constructed your sentence in Hausa for you, but me?

I have nothing to prove to you. You know nowhere in the North, or any other part of this country.

I understand and can communicate in the three main Nigerian languages, aside from understanding a bit of Nupe, Gwari, Igala, Idoma, Ikwerre etc.

Just give me proofs of bandits' control of those senatorial districts, and stop yapping.

You think it is everybody that is given to beer parlour talks as you....

For how many days now have you failed to provide a simple proof for your insecurity claim...and you come here to talk about how it took me 2 days and someone's help to construct a sentence in Hausa.

Do you need months or years to provide your proofs? Get someone to help you as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.