Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65711 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by okofians(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Even if it is 30 states....
Obi will win....

You people are never always sure of what to say!
Concerning this Tinubu of a kind!
Where Obi wan take win? Stop smoking is not good for your health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Vadese1: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
The writer already know the calamity ahead. I believe he is just looking for
encouragement from us.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I love your tears Nwanne grin grin grin
Oh...glad to know what's ahead of you
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
okofians:
Where Obi wan take win? Stop smoking is not good for your health
Just say ... you need help
Well don't be shy.
Meet Obi,he will help you.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by okofians(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You don't know politics. Tinubu is not sure of winning even Lagos as of today
You on data and off sense, why?
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by EmahBoss(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
May affliction not befall Nigerians twice. Someone who gave us Bihari, yet for the past 7 years nothing to show for it. Now you want us to sell another 8 years? I want obi to win, and if he can't, let pDP win but not tinubu, .never
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by AziDach1985(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
De there dey deceive yourself bro!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
Oh...glad to know what's ahead of you
gliberdash as usual grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
over 30 mentions so far from Peter Obi urchins living in denial. I give zero bleeps about them all, after all they love denial.
That's why you added Ekiti to your ascertion.
Denial has been your thing.
Another insecure homo sapiens. My post had nothing to do with labor party or Obi.

I only stated the obvious that APC lost those two states

In statistics, you work from known to the unknown
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nuland(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
illusion grin grin grin grin

Put facts forward not sentiments.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

Just say ... you need help
Well don't be shy.
Meet Obi,he will help you.
he should meet an IPOB man? An online miscreants? A secessionist? A tribal biggot? You must be kidding grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
gliberdash as usual grin grin grin grin
Cry me a river
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by jumper524(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
Another insecure homo sapiens. My post had nothing to do with labor party or Obi.

I only stated the obvious that APC lost those two states

In statistics, you work from known to the unknown
you don't even know the obvious to talk on the obvious. Go and check again what you call obvious.
No be everything them go tell you with mouth.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Vadese1: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ordinarily post like should not be given any attention. Even the blinds and deaf already know Tinubu go no where . Some state in the north, APC is already empty. Member are potting to pdp in large number on daily basis
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Made1414(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

E smoke igbo.. This one is high on cheap drugs
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Okobola146: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

Don't worry...
Am coming noww
na dat underwear wey I buy for you, make you wear come o.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
nuland:

Put facts forward not sentiments.
no amount of fact i put forward that will convince Okoro. Y'all are crying over Tinubu choice of VP claiming he shot himself grin grin

Like if Tinubu pick Jesus Christ or pope you Okoro will vote for him

Biko vote your obituary let me vote my Agbado in peace
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
you don't even know the obvious to talk on the obvious. Go and check again what you call obvious.
No be everything them go tell you with mouth.
You're unintelligent
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by jumper524(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dshocker:

So you feel the Northerners will leave their own and vote for Tinubu?
only ipobians think otherwise. Enjoy your denial. I'm not as foolish as you lots to think Atiku would win as ahead of Obi. Any pro tinubu that thinks so is as deluded as you guys thinking kwakwaso would win northwest.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by jumper524(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
You're unintelligent
I Gree.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
Cry me a river
stale Nwanne grin grin grin

Come up with something new

Abi you be 3rd class graduate like your obituary grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
olatuns2017:

Kwankwaso

Die minutes will support Tinubu..he already said

I heard APC won all LG elections in Ebonyi

Mind you must ibos will not vote in Lagos 2023

Na secret be this

All the noise na noise ooo

And yorubas will vote in the east and North? Should I remind you that it is national elections not SW elections
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by onuman: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

Go check out what is happening to PDP and APC today in Adamawa as we speak like right now grin

Tell what is happening to APC and PDP in Adamawa right now, if there is any.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by phemmyfour: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
stale Nwanne grin grin grin

Come up with something new

Abi you be 3rd class graduate like your obituary grin grin
Every non supporter of Tinubu is not for Obi.....In all thy getting, get wisdom
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Viscuz: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
onuman:

Tell what is happening to APC and PDP in Adamawa right now, if there is any.

Don’t be a lazy youth .

Do your research and stop waiting for me

I no get data to waste for BAT supporters

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by umuna(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Lol person wey Lagos him backyard no sure for am
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
Every non supporter of Tinubu is not for Obi.....In all thy getting, get wisdom
grin grin ;DTell that to the gods grin grin

Peter Obi will replace Nnamdi cownu after the general election to agitate for Biafra. You just watch out
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by onuman: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
only ipobians think otherwise. Enjoy your denial. I'm not as foolish as you lots to think Atiku would win as ahead of Obi. Any pro tinubu that thinks so is as deluded as you guys thinking kwakwaso would win northwest.

Sick mind filled with insulting and delusion. As there is IPOB, so are mongers of a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws for the 12 Sharia states, so are Yoruba Nation agitators. Your foolish campaign is link everyone supporting Peter Obi as IPOB.
IPOB people are not criminals, by the way, they can only be criminals in the eyes of parasites in Nigeria.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Bnladan(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

You are a fool if u think the north west still support Buhari. You are even more of a fool thinking that Tinubu will win a single state in the northwest. We won't make much noise, 2023 is near. E go shock all of una
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

And yorubas will vote in the east and North? Should I remind you that it is national elections not SW elections
Kwakwanso will endorse Tinubu you just watch out

Those politicians get sense pass you online miscreants

They will always throw their tents towards the winning team
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Duru009(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
keep DREAMING.....
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by gaspology(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

So you are still dreaming in the middle of express road? >: grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.