Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion (3240 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by austine4real(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
sad angry

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nyascobar1414: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
You dumped a lady in anger a few days after abortion because she isn't giving " enough sex" but somehow in your selfish entitled mind she's the problem.

I'm glad she realized what a fool she had been allowing an inconsiderate man in her life to the extent of aborting for him. I hope she gets over her guilt and she makes better choices next time.

Ladies,If at all you go date Nigerian Men please go for the Rich ones oooo. That way you won't be risking too much for little.

Dis evening newspaper dey advice young girls for wertin she no ft do..
Lol
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nyascobar1414: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
As Old h@gs come enter this thread...
Na wertin no good..

All Nairaland evening newspapers, quit this forum
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by HltSong: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
As Old h@gs come enter this thread...

Na wertin no good..

All Nairaland evening newspapers, quit this forum
Come on line 2mor0, make I see as u go dey lick vagina up and down codedly with my name. U beta go to Acidbath and tell her we r not the same u this uyo dropout inferior to my kind. She stopped trolling me until you started sniffing her private part. I will finish you this beneathed vessel if you keep identifying as me. angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by PumpumPrince: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
LadyD22:

She's going through alot , abortion is a hard decision to make , if I were you I'd let her be

did I mentions I use to be a millionaire,& I drive range rover(only £40,000..cash), and am a Londoner from London & we spek queen's English & am England......juss in case u ask again! smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Savedday: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
You don't love her cry
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by LadyD22(f): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

did I mentions I use to be a millionaire,& I drive range rover(only £40,000..cash), and am a Londoner from London & we spek queen's English & am England......juss in case u ask again! smiley

Siofra was right , you do have a penchant for disgracing yourself on this forum ? Get a hold of yourself

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
You don't love her cry

I do love her terribly, and would do anything to have her back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy / Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) / Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.