Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) (3224 Views)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by officialwdhtv: 2:25pm On May 20, 2023
According to report Elon Musk and his company are in the final stages of making a Robot Wife. The supply of Robot Wives is expected to roll out in September 2023.

They will reach Africa by November 2023.

Robot Wife will use batteries that last by a menstrual circle. Batteries will only be charged for the full three days and operate for a month.

Sex with a Robot Wife will require a Password, Pattern, or Fingerprint to avoid tempering.

The Robot will cost around USD$3,144 depending on the specs.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csd3V5wJPoT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by tolue42(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2023
Hope machine or technology will not kill musk last last..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Righteousness2(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2023
Humanity is fast drifting away from the plans and design of GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator.

Demons are being invoked to humanity in the guise of artificial intelligence and inventions.

We are living in the end of the endtimes.
Live in the Conciousness of your eternity.
Come to JESUS CHRIST. Be born again. Do away with every form of evil.
This world is sinking

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Nayturalistic: 2:40pm On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
Humanity is fast drifting away from the plans and design of GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator.

Demons are being invoked in the guise of artificial intelligence and inventions.

De Play

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by KingDash09(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2023
Finally good news.. no nagging no bitch tantrums

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Bvlgari: 2:55pm On May 20, 2023
KingDash09:
Finally good news.. no nagging no bitch tantrums

No urgent 2k cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Staphylococcus: 2:57pm On May 20, 2023
In as much as I detest AI, facing reality always makes me to accept that, it is here to stay, and I don’t see anything coming after it. It will be the peak of technology. Humans will only advance on it.

Now, we have become our own threat. AI is going to mess up everything. Even Elon proposed a generic wage to counter its effect, and that won’t even do much!

I am now starting to believe that organ regeneration and immortality are achievable feets

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by illicit(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2023
If they won't have big bum bum and cook like Hildas

No need
wink

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Staphylococcus: 2:59pm On May 20, 2023
illicit:
If they won't have big bum bum and cook like Hildas

No need
wink

It’s a matter of time, it will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Righteousness2(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2023
Nayturalistic:

De Play

No worry! Very soon, we go know who de play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Uzomarexeze(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2023
So sorry for HUMANITY...

These Women will be used as weapons in the Near future

I Can See it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Uzomarexeze(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2023
These Patterns/Password/Finger Prints can still be Manipulated by Hackers

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by thesilentman(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2023
It's not worth it.Flesh to flesh anyday.Besides that money will seal my financial freedom goal.Elon just dey catch cruise,i presume.
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Princeton92(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2023
tolue42:
Hope machine or technology will not kill musk last last..

Have you seen iRobot? I just remembered some part of it now 🤣🤣😂
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Princeton92(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2023
Oga abeg use style rest small... You use technology everyday and you appreciate it so just zip it small, it won't kill you if you keep quiet for a min! 🤐

Righteousness2:
Demons are being invoked to humanity in the guise of artificial intelligence and inventions.
This world is sinking
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Jagermeister(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2023
Sex with robot wife will require a password and fingerprint. Means that penetration cannot be achieved since that place go dey closed mechanically with the wrong fingerprint.

Imagine as action dey go on, malfunction occur as computers always will and since robot wife is designed to have open and close kpekus by default.

Kpekus clamp shut as a result of malfunction as you dey inside robot wife mechanically greased kpekus. Kiss your langa langa goodbye. I no buy!

10 Likes

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Bluntguy: 3:27pm On May 20, 2023
This man is gradually turning himself into a money miss road o.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by JOACHINpedro: 3:49pm On May 20, 2023
Uzomarexeze:

grin grin grin grin grin

So in summary, she will still cheat shocked

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Kyrx(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2023
I go buy am.
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by officialwdhtv: 4:12pm On May 20, 2023
Jagermeister:
Sex with robot wife will require a password and fingerprint. Means that penetration cannot be achieved since that place go dey closed mechanically with the wrong fingerprint.

Imagine as action dey go on, malfunction occur as computers always will and since robot wife is designed to have open and close kpekus by default.

Kpekus clamp shut as a result of malfunction as you dey inside robot wife mechanically greased kpekus. Kiss your langa langa goodbye. I no buy!

Hahaha Wahala ProMax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Truthsbitter: 4:13pm On May 20, 2023
Nice innovation
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2023
Nice one
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by TheSuperX(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2023
Elon musk the badass, dude is always inventing new things.
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Careente7(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2023
Still for the rich and wealthy. 3 thousand dolls,that’s like 900,000 Naira. Reminds me of “Bovi’s” joke back in the days about ‘if women operated with batteries,then their nagging won’t be too much considering that they have a span’. But wtf is going on?
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by GodHimself: 5:19pm On May 20, 2023
I know you mean well.

Here is the truth: technology is a part of nature and therefore, a part of "God". Including Artificial intelligence.

Righteousness2:

This world is sinking
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by jamesversion: 5:55pm On May 20, 2023
The most important question is 'Can we fvck them' ?

Cos normally we fvck our wives
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2023
grin
Elon wan spoil market for our bannies....How bannies wan take see money take dey do their things now? angry. See as better strong hunger wan beat bannies especially those ones wey no go school or learn work angry
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2023
This is crazy
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Blake755: 6:56pm On May 20, 2023
Uzomarexeze:

grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine this thing dey develop error chaii e go bloody
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Rich4god(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2023
It's obvious that one day, this terminator we have been watching in film will become a reality.

Robots trying to wipe away humanity.
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by youngrhosy(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2023
Neva see the one with big yansh grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) by Guderian(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2023
This ai cloning shit is just unpleasant to the eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dontdatehimgirl.com / I Want My Boyfriend Back! / Nl Girl's:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.