Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

As A Programmer, How Are You Coping In This Economy? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / As A Programmer, How Are You Coping In This Economy? (2327 Views)

As A Programmer How Do You Learn/understand A New Language / I Want My Son To Be A Programmer, How Do I Go About It / Dear Python Programmer, How Do You Implement Interfaces, Abstract Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: As A Programmer, How Are You Coping In This Economy? by Fourpockets: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2022
OfficialDad:
Lol. I advice any programmer to learn WordPress. Not just the basis of WordPress, but actual WordPress.

Some job on WordPress can be billed at $1,000 and above...

Easy and hard cash.

Programming a site for 4months, sleep irregularities, food disorder, headache. See, alot.

This WordPress people are making serious cash.

Hi, can you link any resource for learning wordpress website development? I'm thinking of going into wordpress for freelance particular the front-end part of it as I don't know much about PHP. Since a lot of people on this programming section advice freelancers to learn wordpress development
Re: As A Programmer, How Are You Coping In This Economy? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Fourpockets:

Hi, can you link any resource for learning wordpress website development? I'm thinking of going into wordpress for freelance particular the front-end part of it as I don't know much about PHP. Since a lot of people on this programming section advice freelancers to learn wordpress development

Hello. My personal process of learning WordPress was self taught. Dedicated time, made mistakes, spent money and i kept on repeating the same process.

Probably, Google might help as i won't recommend you to follow my style, because you will need to dedicate your time, and money.

Time: Learning. { As in, real time learning }

Money: Buying everything i can have. Hosting, domain, themes, plugins and so much more.

Trying out various websites development with all the premium themes and plugins i purchased; like Online store, business page, questions and answer, social network and lots more.

Also, i dedicated time to learn css, as that would help you to customise some things more deeper.

Also, also, you need to learn the coding part itself, so as to add custom functions via child theme of any project you are working on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please i want to learn algorithm And Data Structure / 20 Programming Languages You May Have Never Heard Of / Who Earns More : Web Designer Or Application Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.