Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately (1053 Views)

I Have Been Having This Thoughts Lately...i May Be Wrong Tho / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Devineee: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Am frustrated, confused worst of them all hungry.

I have been working but lost my job.
I have searched but no job.
I endured all manners of suffering but I don't know why this one is making me to have thoughts of suicide.
What can I do please?
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by God1000(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Get rid of suicide thought man, though times don't last, but tough people always do
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by PumpumPrince: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:

I endured all manners of suffering but I don't know why this one is making me to have thoughts of suicide.
What can I do please?

angry
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:

What can I do please?

Suicide thoughts for jobs keh..no na
Pls chat me let's add u to a jobs group
They post jobs everyday..am confident u will get by august grin grin grin grin ;Do
Relax ..it's not that deep..but u must fast and pray for three days..for God's mercy and his hand of favor on u

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by PumpumPrince: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:

What can I do please?

Women is all ways the solution or u juss watch blue film.. so don't woooory sir....I will give away Jullyrosy for free,one of my Nairaland chick.. she need man!!i (THANK ME LATER) smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by richeeyo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

They post jobs everyday..am confident u will get by august grin grin grin grin ;Do
Relax ..it's not that deep..but u must fast and pray for three days..for God's mercy and his hand of favor on u
Please add me ooo
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Karemarealty288(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Don't be my brother......you will get through it. Hunger is temporary for those that strives to survive. You will be fine soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Tboymessiah(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Devineee post=115261552]Am frustrated, confused worst of them all hungry.

What can I do please?[/quote]

NasoLifeBe!!!
Enter lagoon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by obiekunie01: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:

What can I do please?

GUY STAY STRONG! OBI IS COMING!

Believe me everything's gonna be alright soon.
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by godofuck231: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hope is what keeps a man going , without hope of who to help or rescue you its finished , stop smoking , I presume you are a smoker , stimulants don't help actually it makes you weaker , find solace in making positive friends and you will laugh at yourself later of you remember suicide
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Devineee: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
godofuck231:
Hope is what keeps a man going , without hope of who to help or rescue you its finished , stop smoking , I presume you are a smoker , stimulants don't help actually it makes you weaker , find solace in making positive friends and you will laugh at yourself later of you remember suicide
am very hungry and starving and you are talking of smoking. I don't understand
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Linkrolly: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Pls ooo add me. Thanks
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Devineee: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Women is all ways the solution or u juss watch blue film.. so don't woooory sir....I will give away Jullyrosy for free,one of my Nairaland chick.. she need man!!i (THANK ME LATER) smiley
I don't know about you but how can a normal person have erection when you are very hungry and starving?
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Linkrolly:

Pls ooo add me. Thanks
say hi on watsapp kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Light78: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:

What can I do please?

Now is the time for you to show your strength. Tell yourself you have decided to be happy and see how you will make changes for yourself.
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by godofuck231: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Devineee:
am very hungry and starving and you are talking of smoking. I don't understand
ok fine ,at first day light move out of your home , go to a work site pick a day job , make sure your foreman or site manager helps you with an advance pay to get a good meal the rest before you start work , bury your shame and get that daily bread , in 1 week time tell me how you feel , having money in your own pocket that belongs to you , with time that office job will come and you will have the funds to clean up and buy a decent suit for your interview, dont think like a lazy man move out at first light, be confident and be loyal , you will never fear suicide once you have hope of having a job the next day
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Linkrolly: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Can't find ur number to add.
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by meobizy(f): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2022
So you’ll keep trolling with these topics, abi? Seun, what is happening here?
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Blupen(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

GUY STAY STRONG! OBI IS COMING!

Believe me everything's gonna be alright soon.
I just felt as if you were talking to me.....thank you bro
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by AishaDant(f): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Devineee:

What can I do please?

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

Whichever you are, this is the time to get close to your maker. He loves you and he wants the best for you.

Pray for yourself, expect good things in your life.

Read books, motivate yourself because nobody is coming to save you sadly. We all have to be able to save ourselves when we get down.

Things will surely get better. Hang in there.

The fact that you are alive means something great is in your future.

*hugs*
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by obiekunie01: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Blupen:
I just felt as if you were talking to me.....thank you bro

Yes am talking to you too bro!

And so many others going thru terrible times in this demonic government - pls be a little bit more patient.

The Universe is arranging a government that will be fully concerned about the welfare of every Nigerian and will work towards making all of us comfortable.

OBI IS OUR GOD SENT.

OBI WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND COME 2023.
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Devineee:

What can I do please?
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
that HRHQUEENPHIL will use that opportunity to invite you to her church programme.
it's a scam, she has no job out there

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by essy4060: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Life no balance���
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Devineee: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Blupen(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

Yes am talking to you too bro!

And so many others going thru terrible times in this demonic government - pls be a little bit more patient.

The Universe is arranging a government that will be fully concerned about the welfare of every Nigerian and will work towards making all of us comfortable.

OBI IS OUR GOD SENT.

OBI WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND COME 2023.
Who are you??
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Das1mama: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
godofuck231:
you don't just jump into conclusion without facts. too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Das1mama: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Sister pls I'm also in the same irony, help me if you can. thanks 08068076419
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by essy4060: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Suicide ! The best option if I were in your shoes. Life no balance.
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by godofuck231: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Das1mama:
you don't just jump into conclusion without facts. too bad
8f you reside in the US you would know
Re: I Am Having Sucidal Thoughts Lately by Blupen(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
essy4060:
Suicide ! The best option if I were in your shoes. Life no balance.
You are not a nice person sir

(1) (Reply)

Bride Shocked As Husband Surprises Her With Visa On Her Passport On Wedding Day / "Flood Don Carry Your Market Because Of Woman": Angry Traders Slam Foam Seller / She Said I Was Too Arrogant Because I Am Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.