Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare (1543 Views)

Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month family..
Making soup is not a childs play o.
I remember a time my mom traveled with all my sisters,I was home alone I had to make egusi soup as it was the only available food stuff at home..

Omor after preparing it,I was happy that yes I've made something good today, and I was anxiously waiting for my mom and sister to come back..
Oh boy lo and behold I tasted the soup.
Gbam gbam !!!
E be like say na raw egusi I been de chop..lol
I had to quickly throw the soup in the soak away and wash the pot...
When mom came back and asked of her egusi I told her that maybe while we kept it under the sun to dry some of our goats came and eat it...

But now I can proudly and confidently male okro soup and Eba from A to Z without the assistance of anybody...

Lolxzxx

So guys which soup can u prepare perfectly on ur own..

The picture below is what I am referring to...although I didn't make that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2022
I can cook any kind of meal that I have ever eaten in my sojourn in this planet Earth

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Any kind
Cool na ur type I the like as friends
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by fortune1894(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Eribotor
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by MufasaLion: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2022
None. Can't cook no food.
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by tunize(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2022
I can prepare a handy of soup like.
Black soup
Banga
Waterleaf soup
Melon (normal or white)
Okro
Ogbolor
Bitter leaf soup.
I can prepare all of them well.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Okro
Ogbolo
Ewedu
Scent leave soup ( black soup )
Egusi
Banga soup
Stew
Pepper soup

I’m single to stupor

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Es350: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2022
I can only cook egusi and God help me if it doesn't have too much red Oil like the last one I cooked. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Boogyman557: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool I like draw soup well well but I no sabi cook any SOUP..

But I can prepare WEED SOUP..

Buy big bottle of OGOGORO, mix URINE and RAW WEED inside, leave it for one week after one week, u filter it and drink..

No use CUP take DRINK am oooo..

Use table spoon and na only 2 short u go DRINK wit d table spoon..

Any ASHAWOO wey u jam.. she go feel the NACKING from another planet!

I still have the picture of my mixture..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2022
I am a confirm yoruba boy.
I can make all sorts of Yoruba soup.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2022
tunize:
I can prepare a handy of soup like.
Black soup
Banga
Waterleaf soup
Melon (normal or white)
Okro
Ogbolor
Bitter leaf soup.
I can prepare all of them well.
Bad guy
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Okro
Ogbolo
Ewedu
Scent leave soup ( black soup )
Egusi
Banga soup
Stew
Pepper soup

I’m single to stupor
Bro it's good o..when will u invite to come have a plate... Especially banga I haven't tasted that soup

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Es350:
I can only cook egusi and God help me if it doesn't have too much red Oil like the last one I cooked. grin
Hahahah sometimes oil go pass soup as if na oil be de only nutrient u need
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I like draw soup well well but I no sabi cook any SOUP..

But I can prepare WEED SOUP..

Buy big bottle of OGOGORO, mix URINE and RAW WEED inside, leave it for one week after one week, u filter it and drink..

No use CUP take DRINK am oooo..

Use table spoon and na only 2 short u go DRINK wit d table spoon..

Any ASHAWOO wey u jam.. she go feel the NACKING from another planet!

I still have the picture of my mixture..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boggy are u serious with that urine stuff?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
I am a confirm yoruba boy.
I can make all sorts of Yoruba soup.
Lol I hope say all the kinds of soup no be that one wey oil and pepper that pass ?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Boogyman557: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2022
OsilaGama:

Boggy are u serious with that urine stuff?
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I serious..

Dat one na even common mixture na..

u never see waiting we de mix for inside jungle..

the Las time wey I drink dat tin, naso my PREEK and waist begin dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

na race I use JAZZ in ASHAWOO house... infact the 1st ASHAWOO wey I NACK, na chase she chase me comort for room because I no gree release..

NaSo I carry my trouser 4 hand run enter another ASHAWOO room, dat one still chase me comort..

infact all the ASHAWOO for dat ASHAWOO hotel come lock der rooms..

I gat use race run enter bike and JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house..

my Gee! the matters long..

That's a real mixture man.. that one still de lean work wen it comes to mixture but very powerful ooo

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by PumpumPrince: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
OsilaGama:
Happy new month family..
I remember a time my mom traveled with all my sisters,I was home alone I had to make egusi soup as it was the only available food stuff at home..

Omor after preparing it,I was happy that yes I've made something good today, and I was anxiously waiting for my mom and sister to come back..
Gbam gbam !!!
When mom came back and asked of her egusi I told her that maybe while we kept it under the sun to dry some of our goats came and eat it...

But now I can proudly and confidently male okro soup and Eba from A to Z without the assistance of anybody...

Lolxzxx

angry
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by PumpumPrince: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2022
OsilaGama:
Happy new month family..

Gbam gbam !!!

Lolxzxx

bro I have servant I don't cook...men's who cook & weak n broke.real talk!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I serious..

Dat one na even common mixture na..

u never see waiting we de mix for inside jungle..

the Las time wey I drink dat tin, naso my PREEK and waist begin dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

na race I use JAZZ in ASHAWOO house... infact the 1st ASHAWOO wey I NACK, na chase she chase me comort for room because I no gree release..

NaSo I carry my trouser 4 hand run enter another ASHAWOO room, dat one still chase me comort..

infact all the ASHAWOO for dat ASHAWOO hotel come lock der rooms..

I gat use race run enter bike and JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house..

my Gee! the matters long..

That's a real mixture man.. that one still de lean work wen it comes to mixture but very powerful ooo

WTF MAN!

Hahaha u na boss for this game o...
Make u de do am small small b4 u come enter state wey no de reversible oHhhh..
GodblessUs

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Gofwane(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2022
There is no type of soups or food I can't cook. The problem is the taste.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro I have servant I don't cook...men's who cook & weak n broke.real talk!!!(no oofencse) angry
Lol Nigeria mark zukerberg...
I go like be ur servant o...
Anyways I leave u too my elders
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Gofwane:
There is no type of soups or food I can't cook. The problem is the taste.
Hahahah b4 na wetin for be the problem??
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Autobot05: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2022
OsilaGama:
Happy new month family..

Gbam gbam !!!

Lolxzxx

1Egusi
2 Vegetable
End of list

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Achebedegreat(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2022
In my family, I'm the one cooking. All my sisters have married. Infact I started cooking at the age of 16 and I cook better than women.

When it comes to cooking, I have passion for it, I had wanted to be a chef but lack of money proved a barrier.
I can make the following soups:

Egusi soup in different way,
Bitterleaf Soup,
Oha soup,
Ogbono Soup,
Okra,
Ofe Neal,
Banga Soup,
Vegetable Soup,
Afang Soup,
Efo riro,
Stew,
Rice Sauce, inter-alia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by kals4luv990(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Everything soup and food I can cook
Learnt d hard way

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Olayetan(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2022
I can perfectly make egusi soup
Normal soup
And I can make all swallow (eba, semo, amala etc)

What i want to learn is jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Oturatetuala(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Bela corba soup.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by Bluetooth777(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Only local champion dey form sey they can't cook, if you dey abroad u go cook urself. Those wey dey form sey they can't cook never comot naija before, they're local champions

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Achebedegreat:
In my family, I'm the one cooking. All my sisters have married. Infact I started cooking at the age of 16 and I cook better than women.

When it comes to cooking, I have passion for it, I had wanted to be a chef but lack of money proved a barrier.
I can make the following soups:

Egusi soup in different way,
Bitterleaf Soup,
Oha soup,
Ogbono Soup,
Okra,
Ofe Neal,
Banga Soup,
Vegetable Soup,
Afang Soup,
Efo riro,
Stew,
Rice Sauce, inter-alia.
Nnam If I visit u like this u sure say I go leave ur house ?
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2022
kals4luv990:
Everything soup and food I can cook
Learnt d hard way
Lol I understand
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Olayetan:
I can perfectly make egusi soup
Normal soup
And I can make all swallow (eba, semo, amala etc)

What i want to learn is jollof rice.
Hmm I hail u..buh jollof rice is there anything to learn there?
Re: As A Guy,which Soup Can U Perfectly Prepare by OsilaGama(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Bluetooth777:
Only local champion dey form sey they can't cook, if you dey abroad u go cook urself. Those wey dey form sey they can't cook never comot naija before, they're local champions
Ahbi so u done go abroad. �

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Garri I Bought On Credit / So Many Men Go Into Marriage Unprepared. / The Two Ogbanje (Friends)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.