Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? (5326 Views)

+18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
This guy is always on everything thread sometimes I wonder Na so the bombing day give time to day comment for each thread.

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright when you take day do your bombing?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by dimexy247(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
that guy na get nairaland

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Drsnives(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Make una allow the guy rest na.
Is it your time?

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
that guy na get nairaland
I tell you him and that righthousnes guy.

Deadmeat sealer no even fit compete with them

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

Both of them are old school.
Damn nigga is boring and Righteousness89, I think I'm crushing on him.
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by maximizer61(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

ah swear grin
Mathscum:

ah swear
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

righthouness89 na him worst pass

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Don't corrupt that pastor o

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
maximizer61:
ah swear grin ah swear
meat seller na long episode him like to dey write for simple matter.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
meat seller na long episode him like to dey write for simple matter.
That guy is the most annoying quoter he can quote a full page in a thread

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

Don't corrupt that pastor o
Pastors are incredibly sexy. Very romantic and ugggg.... Righteousness89, I need special prayers in private. grin

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

That guy is the most annoying quoter he can quote a full page in a thread
he always use the word 'WE' like he is writing for a whole community.

26 Likes

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Ayomi90: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
I taya for d guy o.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

You wish to compete god?
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by manuel4real(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by BuhariNaWah: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
zangaozanga:

17 Likes

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by prince2pac(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
painting everywhere green and black

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Andrew13: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol funny thread
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by eemjay00(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Una sabi drag person
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Kwili1: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Damnnnnnnn niggarrrrrrrr isoright
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kwili1:
Damnnnnnnn niggarrrrrrrr
isoright
Hahaha anytime any day twice on Tuesday

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by minasota(f): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Mathscum:

Hahaha anytime any day twice on Tuesday
That guy is a clown
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Cc: slawormir

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Medblog(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Y'all rr mad
Lalasticlala
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by monichannel: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2020
That thing is a bot
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2020
monichannel:
That thing is a bot
I also suspect it is a robot.
Saun should and verify you are not a robot system to niaraland
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
Cc: slawormir
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Mathscum:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Real niggars don't stay broke for too long.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Alkheira(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Real niggars smoke some dhope weed and bang some bad bitches

26 Likes

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by ThiagoKid(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2020
That is it my nigggar.....I owe you some weed.. bbnaija is for pussy asss niggarrrz and our female siblings
Real niggarrrz don't veg out in front of the TV watching bbnaija
Real niggarrrz seek for knowledge, smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough pussy and make some dope money anyday anytime twice on Monday......
Real niggarrrz make enough dope money and allow their female siblings to count it for them..after counting....they can go watch their bbnaija
just the way my sisters are doing it right

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Georgekyrian(m): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
That is it my nigggar.....I owe you some weed.. bbnaija is for pussy asss niggarrrz and our female siblings
Real niggarrrz don't veg out in front of the TV watching bbnaija
Real niggarrrz seek for knowledge, smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough pussy and make some dope money anyday anytime twice on Monday......
Real niggarrrz make enough dope money and allow their female siblings to count it for them..after counting....they can go watch their bbnaija
just the way my sisters are doing it right

What of me wey be say I can be looking at TV and making my money... I don't joke with any social show, inside the crazy and irrelevant show, knowledge still dey pass and is not for everybody. Las Las those your money may not be tight with you again when Dem wan count men wey get am for society, give them accolades. From your write up, I could be %85 convince say you no go for tertiary institution, first na to make money secondly na to channel it well. BBNAIJA has it own knowledge for people that views it.

Public Display Of Affection(pda) / CokersClub Entertainment: Disclaimer Of All Photos/Videos / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos)