Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early (5606 Views)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by fairwilliams: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Which one is "I told her no problem but have not promised her" why are you beating around the bush? undecided. If you're broke just tell her you're a broke man, she won't bite you.

Just a little financial favor she asked that requires a YES/NO answer... You're here telling the whole wide world.

You should have gone to CNN to announce that she asked you for money nah!

Nonsense!!

Y are u always supporting ur gender na.
T0o early2bill d guy na
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Nyascobar1414: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tell me why chaos shouldn't befall simps

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by HltSong: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Tell me why chaos shouldn't befall simps

Chaos will fall on homosexuals like u first. Na me talk am. Can u Eva move 4ward in life as Ur mates dey ahead of u? No.

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by ITbomb(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2022
My friend go and pay your registration fee

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by YeePeyHaa: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Five and six
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by cumoverna: 1:50am On Aug 02, 2022
omron:
Good afternoon Romancelanders, I met this girl 4 days ago ,I gave her a lift in my car and we talked at length and in our discussions I made it known to her that I like her that I want to date her she first argued with me but on the long run she agreed and we started chatting and making calls asking me about my welfare calling me baby, babe oko mi and all that and all.that..I invited her to cinema on Sunday she refused to go with me ..but to my surprise she called me on Sunday yesterday that she is worried on something and said she does not know how to tell me about it...so I told her not to worry to say it and she said she want to buy a market for he this that her money is not complete that she will need 7k from me today Monday and I first think about it as.abnormal demanding from a newly met guy like me and I use to think a lady fooling a guy billing early in the relationship..Tho I like this girl...is it that she want to play me or she needs my money or should.i give her I don't want to make mistake..guys over to u ..I need urgent advise .

I told her no problem but have not promised her
Ignore her.
Na wa for you sef.
One girl friend zone me o, I lock up de hustle, out of the blue one day she say ma help her with 10k, till now I nor reply the message.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by cumoverna: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Find another girl dey with bro, make sure say this one wey bill you see una together,
HER MIND GO DE.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Autobot05: 2:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Which one is "I told her no problem but have not promised her" why are you beating around the bush? undecided. If you're broke just tell her you're a broke man, she won't bite you.

Just a little financial favor she asked that requires a YES/NO answer... You're here telling the whole wide world.

Nonsense!!

Pains lol

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by sayso: 3:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Crazy things are happening.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by shege45: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!
see them
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Contekbbc: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Some girls use this style to make you avoid them.
She might not even need the money but might want to scare you away from her but wait o, just 4days,you fell in love already grin grin grin.

Abeg,guys should be calming down.
You should take your time to know who she really is and not rush.
Only playboys rush things like this and she might already be seeing you as a playboy,reason she billed you within 4days.

Note: Don't send anything to her cos that's the only opportunity you have to redeem your little dignity in her mind or else you will just turn to an ATM and that means a steady CASH OUT to her
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
When a poor woman sees a man with car, it's like a lion who spots a prey. If the pussy is worth it, give her some enticement, Bleep and leave her for the streets.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by GreatChizzy: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Where do you people meet these kind of girls self?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Passionnn: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!
Just a little favour!
Little favour kill you there!
This whoring attitude is what has prevented many of you wasted generation from getting a good man to marry. Later in life you will be junketing from one spiritual home to another accusing the wrong people. No wonder you have all become easy prey to ritual killers. Learn to attach some form of dignity to your life

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Demonicus: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u give dat useless girl Shi Shi..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST ur left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

better WISE up!

U invite her for cinema and she no gree come..

If I hear say u send dat BANI Shi Shi..

I go LOCATE u house.. my KALA must reach ur left leg!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Bros abeg I fit follow you tag along?

e get one KALA wey I go like yest see if e still dey work for that Op body. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Big turn off for me. I no go give u shi shi carry ur beggy beggy attitude go front abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Alibaba0: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2022
omron:
Good afternoon Romancelanders, I met this girl 4 days ago ,I gave her a lift in my car and we talked at length and in our discussions I made it known to her that I like her that I want to date her she first argued with me but on the long run she agreed and we started chatting and making calls asking me about my welfare calling me baby, babe oko mi and all that and all.that..I invited her to cinema on Sunday she refused to go with me ..but to my surprise she called me on Sunday yesterday that she is worried on something and said she does not know how to tell me about it...so I told her not to worry to say it and she said she want to buy a market for he this that her money is not complete that she will need 7k from me today Monday and I first think about it as.abnormal demanding from a newly met guy like me and I use to think a lady fooling a guy billing early in the relationship..Tho I like this girl...is it that she want to play me or she needs my money or should.i give her I don't want to make mistake..guys over to u ..I need urgent advise .

Have you given to ur mother and sisters first? What if say na ur guy beg u dis 7k ?

I hate majority of Nigerian men dat thinks with their Penis ....mumu
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by femi4: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2022
omron:

Play along. Tell her you cannot afford 7k, give her your widow's mite and watch her reaction.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by lereinter(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Lolzzzzz

Sebi it's you that toast her and she agree

There's no loving without giving, but not all giving is loving. Anonymous
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by henndukwe18: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u give dat useless girl Shi Shi..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST ur left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

better WISE up!

U invite her for cinema and she no gree come..

If I hear say u send dat BANI Shi Shi..

I go LOCATE u house.. my KALA must reach ur left leg!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
off me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by henndukwe18: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
If it's d kind of money u can loose, u gv, if nt, dnt gv
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by henndukwe18: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Starzo:
if na f*ck you want, simply do hook-up

All these girls last last nor different from prostitutes. They demand money just cause they believe you want sex.

Relationship with them na waste of time. Just f*ck,pay and bounce them out.
D real gee
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Savedday: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by PumpumPrince: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
omron:

angry
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Baddestbiitch(f): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
kiss Hello

I'm new here, hope I'm highly welcome?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by PumpumPrince: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
omron:

So u cometo Nairaland to complain girl ask u 7000naira for sexxx....corrřrrect?...davido said it best: ..IF U NO GET MOINEY...HIDE YOR FACE...gooo n find job I begggy!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2022
torqque7:

Now imagine a guy takes you out after meeting you and the next thing he tells you he has something to tell you and he is feeling somehow and goes ahead to tell you he gets a hardon and wants to fuckkk you,so now the feeling you got is how we feel when you shamelessly ask us for money when we just barely met.
comrade God go bless you for this comment
you dey mind all this manipulative gals
see as she talk like say na she put the money for the man pocket. just asking for financial favor from a guy she just met not quite long. If na the guy man say she wan f**k the gal now story go change

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Clinghton: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2022
She doesn't want to go out with you, but wants to spend your money.

Another case of division of labour.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early by Great0ne1: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
omron:

Just tell her one cock and bilm story. Like your grand mother been sick and you spending alot on her. Afterall, she gave you excuses when you invited her to cinema

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Russian ‘millionaire’ Looking For Love Advertises On Huge Billboard / Should I Go Into Prostitution? / How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.