Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Should I Go Into Prostitution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Prostitution? (5230 Views)

Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution? / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

If any can borrow me I will be greatful and it will save me

Matured mind please.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Acekidc4(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Yes you can go. Nobody will stop you. So you think think think Sotey and the Only Solution that Came to that your big head is to do Olosho work. Clap for yourself 👏👏 Rubbish 🤨🤨

36 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by oz4real83(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
You want a brand new sewing machine of high quality of over 90k, when you can buy used one of 30k or less that is very good and manage it for a start until you can afford something better. I have seen them being offloaded from imported containers of used goods here in Benin city at affordable rates shocked. You don't want to start by "walking", you want to "fly" immediately shocked. If u go into prostitution, na you get your body oo shocked

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by illicit(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
That's one of the oldest professions around

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Quality20(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Just keep pushing. There is and will never a legitimate or acceptable reason to go into that filth,you call prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Yes you can go. Nobody will stop you. So you think think think Sotey and the Only Solution that Came to that your big head is to do Olosho work. Clap for yourself 👏👏 Rubbish 🤨🤨
what solution do you think will work now? Who told you I have not done everything possible to be able to buy it? Do you know what it feels like to have nobody and your baby hangs on your neck?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
You want a brand new sewing machine of high quality of over 90k, when you can buy used one of 30k or less that is very good and manage it for a start until you can afford something better. I have seen them being offloaded from imported containers of used goods here in Benin city at affordable rates shocked. If u go into prostitution, na you get your body oo shocked
I don't even have that 30k so how will I be able to buy it

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by oz4real83(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I don't even have that 30k so how will I be able to buy it
and you are using an Android phone , with subscription shocked

14 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by superCleanworks(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
"what the hell are you waiting for?" - Linkin Park

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
and you are using an Android phone , with subscription shocked
the problem with you people is I too know.

50mb daily using VPN to too much ?

Do you the condition of the phone?

Why won't you just leave me be
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by oz4real83(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
the problem with you people is I too know.

50mb daily using VPN to too much ?

Do you the condition of the phone?

Why won't you just leave me be
this is exactly why nobody is helping you, you have a caustic mouth that even nobody in your family or friends is willing to help you.

17 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
this is exactly why nobody is helping you, you have a caustic mouth that even nobody in your family or friends is willing to help you.
please leave me since you are not in my shoes you won't understand am not insulting you or anybody am just tired 😩 and depressed

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Acekidc4(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
what solution do you think will work now? Who told you I have not done everything possible to be able to buy it? Do you know what it feels like to have nobody and your baby hangs on your neck?

How can you say you don't have Anybody, don't you have family members like siblings or better still What of the Father of your Child 🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

How can you say you don't have Anybody, don't you have family members like siblings or better still What of the Father of your Child 🤔🤔
you won't understand my dear
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by wittywriter: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
It's the oldest known profession for lazy ladies women.

Wittyness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by ILEMUDA(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
This doesn't look real to me.
It might be scammers.
I'm outer here

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Charles121: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
if you people can help just volunteer and help, not for you people desterblizing her for what she only see as a solution just to raise her child. pls if any can help, you people should just try assist her pls. i will contribute thanks...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
ILEMUDA:
This doesn't look real to me.
It might be scammers.
I'm outer here
call me both Whatsapp or Facebook look at my number there.
If God touch your heart and you may be willing to help me from this pain
My Acc Is 9125052721

opay

dorcas mkulem ucheku.
Email dcassdorcass@gmail.com
Phone number 09125052721
God rewards u all❤️
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Charles121:
if you people can help just volunteer and help, not for you people desterblizing her for what she only see as a solution just to raise her child. pls if any can help, you people should just try assist her pls. i will contribute thanks...
I love you thank you for this comment you're very reasonable
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Charles121:
please help me contribute anything you can God bless you for me
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Xscape1993(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Go now!!! I have a good place for you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oh please help me before I go astray

Am I a victim of my circumstances?

Please 🥺 help me even 1k contributed to me can help me buy my machine an start my work
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
I don't want to go into prostitution but condition is pushing me
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by michigang: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I don't want to go into prostitution but condition is pushing me
hope you know how to suck dick

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Many women go into prostitution which is honest work, more honest than even the seat occupied by your pastors and mogs, because it seems the only option left to them. If you have a job to offer her, go ahead and do it. But don't think you have the right to cast her down for doing what she knows is available to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Quality20:
Just keep pushing. There is and will never a legitimate or acceptable reason to go into that filth,you call prostitution.
That is the biggest load of bull you have been preprogrammed with. Go to India and spend time among the women who resort to prostitution in order to feed themselves, their siblings, and children and come back to tell us these ridiculous lie then. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Acekidc4(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Many women go into prostitution which is honest work, more honest than even the seat occupied by your pastors and mogs, because it seems the only option left to them. If you have a job to offer her, go ahead and do it. But don't think you have the right to cast her down for doing what she knows is available to her. undecided

Doing Prostitution shouldn't be an Option at all.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dreadlock69(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
I didn’t read what you wrote but yes

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Donire: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Where do you reside?, How honest is this post? . how can I meet you and your baby and confirm dey fact. Ofcos I can help you. But if u truly want to do olosho as you said . I can connect you too, u earn that amount in a day. U most be attractive sha for it to work. Is your life , your choices.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
■ Doing Prostitution shouldn't be an Option at all.
Ok...so what other options have you made available to her and everyone else who find themselves in her situation in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Brownshoe: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
You are free!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by ChatterHouse: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
This dude is a Scam grin grin cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.