Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? (26419 Views)

The Most Corrupt Nigerian Musical Video / These Are The Top Best Nigerian Songs Of 2021, Which Is Your Favourite? / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Antoeni(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Portable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by PussyMiners: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Burna boy

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by yesloaded: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tope Alabi grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
But most people on your list are commercial lol
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shed more light on ‘talent wise’

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Harkstetunz: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Brymo, Beautiful Nubia, Burna boy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by cole19(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Where the Bleep is burna

I will be dropping 1.30 odds daily. Strictly Sportybet�
This is my little contribution to humanity�
Invest as low as 10k to make approximately 150k in just 10 days�

NB: baff soap before you play my game o abeg

Free for the first 10 days starting from today..
After 10 days.. Baba, nothing comes for free o

Join:
https:///FRkQkF0v2A82qP0zYk6IhI

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by FocusedDiva(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kizz Daniel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by ThatrealestApex: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Masama:
Rema

Sirrr, I ve been starving throughout today sir.. I don't know if dere is a way u can hlp me sir so I will be able to eat dis afternoon...I will sooo much appreciate anytin sirrr embarassed embarassed

078-91-115-88
Access bank Sir

May God bless u abundantly sir embarassed
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by SmartPolician: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's hard to tell because they all buy their lyrics.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Sweetvie: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Big wiz grin
Fireboy smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by ATLIEN2027: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Top 2 are

Wiz kid and kizz Daniel.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Emaprince: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
As long as song writers and good composers.

You will never hear a single bad song from these guys:

In the best order

Wande coal
Kizz Daniel
Rema

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Sweetvie: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

I can't listen to Rema lipsrsealed
He is one of the best out there now smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by TechtraGadgets: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you weren't born yesterday, you'd know Wande Coal is number 1 or 2.

He's been in the industry longer than all of your top 5 combined and he's been consistent

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Bruno3000(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

You don't have to be an instrumentalist to be a great musician
Then how do u make great music without the instrument?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by SPAMBOX7: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
fourboys:
u know nothing
Leave the werey. He prolly please picks talents by having sweet voice. Wack analysis
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nikola(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

He has on the On the low and Killen dem with Zlatan which I love- only two good songs I like to be honest.
You have just shifted the goal post again. I am sorry to say but, you know nothing with regard to the topic.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Emaprince: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

I can't listen to Rema lipsrsealed
Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nikola(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
fourboys:
bros u are not meant to talk about good music because u know nothing about it.. ur choice of good music is too bad.. nowonder u can't differentiate wack musicians
Exactly.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by BENEAMATA: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dr sikiru Ayinde barrister ( late ) is my all time best nigerian musician though .The fuji creator 's works are tough acts to emulate .

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by unscripted(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

Burna Boy is not in top 5 talent wise.
u obviously don't know music

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by SPAMBOX7: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

He has on the On the low and Killen dem with Zlatan which I love- only two good songs I like to be honest.
You no Sabi anything about music. Go and rest

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Honchoslim16(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
I'm not a fan of Nigerian music.........but with the few I've listened to, I'd choose Adekunle Gold.

Anyways Davido is the GOAT cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nairamaniac: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:
Who do you think is the best Nigerian musical artist talentwise?

I am not talking of commercial success the likes of Davido,Rema and Burnaboy have enjoyed. I am talking about raw and natural musical talent that hardly misses with the tracks they release.

My top 5 in order of talent and who create consistently good songs:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay

Op, are you sure you are ready for 2023 at all?

And your list didn't include KIZZ DANIELS in your Top3?
You are not ready at all.
Although you still try for the TOPIC

My list with has KIZZ DANIEL at number-1.
Then the rest 4 are there in no particular order.

1. Kizz Daniel
2. Burna Boy.
3. Davido (ignore his voice) he creates like magic.
4. Simi (highly under rated). Great lyrics&best Nigerian female voice
5. Fireboy/RUGER would share the 5th spot.

If Ruger releases an album with songs as good as his already released singles, he would be amongst the TOP5 best Nigeria Artists.
He may replace wizkid's space in our Local Demands. Cos wizkid has lost that space for international clamour.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nikola(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Shed more light on ‘talent wise’
Exactly. Because OP doesn't even know what he has asked of us

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by BENEAMATA: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Emaprince:
As long as song writers and good composers.

You will never hear a single bad song from these guys:

In the best order

Wande coal
Kizz Daniel
Rema
Added to , and top on the list , Jeremiah Gyang .
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
That guy wen sing 'otoyewu'

Ama womanwomanwoman Otoyewu otoyewu.... otoyewu

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by FuckSilly: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
aribisala0:
Tell us which instruments these so called MUSICIANS can play
I know Fela played Saxophone,Trumpets, Guitar and keyboard

People now sing with computers and call themselves MUSICIANS
These kids won't understand you. They don't even know these meaning of talent grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by BENEAMATA: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
RestructureNig6:
Portable
i've liked and reported this post at the same time .
Ban loading straight cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by IGBOSON1: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Antoeni:
Portable

Antoeni….not one to jump on the bandwagon because everyone else is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.