Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? (26421 Views)

The Most Corrupt Nigerian Musical Video / These Are The Top Best Nigerian Songs Of 2021, Which Is Your Favourite? / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by BeanX(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
LILTJAY:
ruger has better song writing skills than wizkid, davido, and burnaboy combine
Please remove Burna boy, no Nigerian musician reach Burna boy.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Allisgud: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
aribisala0:
Tell us which instruments these so called MUSICIANS can play
I know Fela played Saxophone,Trumpets, Guitar and keyboard

People now sing with computers and call themselves MUSICIANS
so how is playing instrument a talent,something wey Dem dey learn,we are talking about somebody who will create a new hit hear now without beat,no effect of anything that's what they call music talent
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Allisgud: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Godfullsam:

You don't have to be an instrumentalist before you are qualified to be a musician.
no mind this guy,he doesn't know what he is saying
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Allisgud: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Authoreety:

Oga to be a musician.. Na must o!
King David was an instrumentalist
oga go and sit down,if it by instrument then producers are the super talent,u are born with talent u don't learn it
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Allisgud: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
we are talking about somebody who will create a new hit hear now without beat,no effect of anything that's what they call music talent.for me burna boy,olamide,fire boy wiz 2baba and almost many off the rappers,if only u know that creating rap music is not easy forget say Dem never make wave internationally yet
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Portable
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Allisgud: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
we are talking about somebody who will create a new hit hear now without beat,no effect of anything that's what they call music talent.for me burna boy,olamide,fire boy wiz 2baba and almost many off the rappers,if only u know that creating rap music is not easy forget say Dem never make wave internationally yet
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by candygist: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

Burna Boy is not in top 5 talent wise.

For real ?
Then you dont know anything about music or you just baised.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by blackjack21(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:
Who do you think is the best Nigerian musical artist talentwise?

I am not talking of commercial success the likes of Davido,Rema and Burnaboy have enjoyed. I am talking about raw and natural musical talent that hardly misses with the tracks they release.

My top 5 in order of talent and who create consistently good songs:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay

I need to take you back to antiquity.

9ice
Tuface
Fela
Shata
Dan kwairo
Ali makaho

Last three Hausa grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Jomonix: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

I am not talking of commercial success the likes of Davido,Rema and Burnaboy have enjoyed. I am talking about raw and natural musical talent that hardly misses with the tracks they release.

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay

Yemi Alade
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by phemmyfour: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay
Terrible choice
These ones produce noise not music. Ariwo ko ni music .. empty barrels lo ma n pariwo.
They don't produce evergreen songs.

My choice

Simi
Asa
Ladipoe
Johnny Drille
Adekunle Gold
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by southome(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Innocent Idibia. Today, tomorrow and always.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Sprinklepee: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
aribisala0:

yeah you are right op, i love the legendary Beautiful Nubia and my favorite Asa.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Breezzy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
2face
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by silibaba: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Espelbengz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
No need commenting on this biased poll, you obviously don't know music! �
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Vyzz: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

And wiz is?

Reeky is?

What is talent?

Singing melody and harmony?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by mayor1814: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
I'll go for BRYMO, Asa and Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by ragakaer(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sunny Ade: Sunday Adegeye. We may live in the present (hiphop era), but nobody can erase his legacy (Juju, Afro Juju, Gospel).
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by BigBen23(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
BRYMO
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Holav(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Which fusion did he create bro by sampling song
Ckonnet:

You must have a bad taste, that guy almost created a fusion that never existed. Pre burna, do you hear any genre close to his?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Holav(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Are u kidding me Burna is talented than wiz no b ment b dat no musician in Nigeria right now is talented than wiz ,wiz has touch all genre in music down to pop, rnb,reggae, fusion,afrobeats and more and make hit with them a
Babsolala:

You wrote your top 5 and another person wrote Burna Boy as one of his favorites based on your topic which reads "Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise?" and you dey misyarn on top him choice.

Anyway, time to rubbish parts of your top 5 as well.
I like Wizkid, but if you pick him over Burna Boy in terms of talent, then you have a very horrible taste in music.

Let Wizkid and Burna Boy individually do an acapella without hiding behind instrumentals then let's see if your top 5 would remain the same.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Starz825(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

You no know anything about music ..

Person collect Grammy award...only person wey collect am for naija...you say he no dey top 5 talent wise.....

You no sabi

Kudos to you choosing 1dabaton...he is also talented and has confidence in his own music
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Holav(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
No musician in Nigeria is talented than wizkid have not even seen it ,wizkid is way more talented than all Nigeria musician, wizkid didn't stick with one genre of music,wizkid do pop,rnb,dancehall, reggae,afrobeats wizkid touch so many genre in music and make hit with it
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by mandate12: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Masama:

The voice is also an instrument, it's not compulsory that you must play other instruments before you become a musician

Oga its compulsory at some level as this.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by uchejustine: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
It has to be Asake. Most of his songs are hit songs
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by knowhowk: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
ZaaZu. Portable.
Ika of Africa Off course
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nairamaniac: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
aribisala0:

Don't be dumb and ignorant.

The topic says *Most talented*. Interms of creating TOTAL MUSIC, irrespective of if you did it with Raw instruments or Computer programmed instrument.

TOpic didn't say *most talented artist who makes music with RAW INSTRUMENT*. Neither did it say *most talented INSTRUMENTALIST*

U definitely lead the pack of very dull people here who think they are the most intelligent, which is a very bad/sad mental situation that needs urgent care.

An artist can be very good in producing a wonderful final outcome of a song without knowing jack about any instrument.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nairamaniac: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
uchejustine:
don't be decieved. ....

Asake jumped on the current trend of.
1. Echo sounds. As seen in FINESSE (buju&pheelze)
2. Amapiano.

And he maintained same fomular in all his jams that came out this year.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by nairamaniac: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
uchejustine:

be decieved. ....

Asake jumped on the current trend of.
1. Echo sounds. As seen in FINESSE (buju&pheelze)
2. Amapiano.

And he maintained same fomular in all his jams that came out this year.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Sakobaba(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Talent wise, my list long ooo
2 baba(no naija artiste sing pass this bros
Psquare
9ice
Brymo
Burna boy
Asa
Johnny drille
Ruger
Olamide
Wande coal
Mi
Vector
Fireboy
Joeboy
Tiwa savage
D banj
Omah lay
Reekado banks
Duncan mighty
Blackface
Faze
Omawunmi
Waje
May d
African china
Terri
Ceeza milli
Oritse femi
Adekunle gold
Simi
Patoranking
Lagbaja
Jesse jaggz
Flavour
Phyno
Tekno
Selebobo
Yonda
Ckay
Ayra starr
Dammy krane
Harry song
Oxlade
Sojay
Asake
Seriki

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kiss Daniel Chike Johnny drille and Ladipoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.