Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? (26432 Views)

The Most Corrupt Nigerian Musical Video / These Are The Top Best Nigerian Songs Of 2021, Which Is Your Favourite? / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Xiaohei(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Johnny Drille! Sad he’s underrated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Elidrisy20: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fela na him be their Baba for music
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Bahamas95(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

He has on the On the low and Killen dem with Zlatan which I love- only two good songs I like to be honest.
This thread is not for you.

You know nothing about good music. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Olat4421:
Fireboy is super talented infact he is d most talented musician in Africa infact he is underrated

He is definitely in top 5 and I rate him higher than the likes of Rema, Ruger, Omah lay and co.

Akon is a fan too.

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by marlow1962(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
aribisala0:
Tell us which instruments these so called MUSICIANS can play
I know Fela played Saxophone,Trumpets, Guitar and keyboard

People now sing with computers and call themselves MUSICIANS
No Nigerian singers ( we don’t have musicians) has any meaningful and quality musics, they all sings rubbish.
Music in Nigeria stopped at 2015, any songs above that year is just bunch of BS.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Orch1981: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tecno
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by SouthSouth1914: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:
Who do you think is the best Nigerian musical artist talentwise?

I am not talking of commercial success the likes of Davido,Rema and Burnaboy have enjoyed. I am talking about raw and natural musical talent that hardly misses with the tracks they release.

My top 5 in order of talent and who create consistently good songs:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay

Kizz Daniel. Dude brings out fire every time!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kog45:
Honestly to know real talent in Nigeria music, just give them mic to sing Live.... I dunno for 2face Idibia,respect to 2baba,the man is a real talent.... others na crack voices during live play, more reason all of them brings DJ along for supplement.

Respect to our old musicians who always nail it with live band

Fireboy performs well live.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Orch1981: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Sirrr, I ve been starving throughout today sir.. I don't know if dere is a way u can hlp me sir so I will be able to eat dis afternoon...I will sooo much appreciate anytin sirrr embarassed embarassed

078-91-115-88
Access bank Sir

May God bless u abundantly sir embarassed
Vote tinubu your suffer na for ever
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Cmjarg(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wandecool
Kizz Daniel
Fireboy
Adekunle Gold
Ruga
Burnaby
WizKid
Davido
Mayorkun
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by tctrills: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

I am not talking of commercial success the likes of Davido,Rema and Burnaboy have enjoyed. I am talking about raw and natural musical talent that hardly misses with the tracks they release.

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay
How do you define talent and how do you separate talent form success. Can a musician who has no talent become successful?
It's just like saying a footballer with no talents is the highest paid. Your post makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by lexyking(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
So what's your point?

HoneySwag:
A lot of persons typing Fela Kuti � if he was still alive, you'd all be quick to criticize his lifestyle and music... But because he's dead you now see him as a legend �
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Burnaboy and Omah lay

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by shanktang(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Godfullsam:

You don't have to be an instrumentalist before you are qualified to be a musician.
You're wrong brother, to be qualified as a musician, you must have read music or be able to play a musical instrument and also be able to score your music, it is different from being a solo artist, there's a whole lot involved in being a musician that goes beyond just having capacity to sing a song, infact that's just the simplest part of it, it's a whole lot more complex than you think.
A solo artist is just a talented singer, a musician is a multi talented artist that combines natural talent with acquired trainings to produce music.
Just to educate.
For me, the most talented Nigerian artist presently would be Asa, with a good song writing skills combined with a beautiful vocal production coupled with her ability to play the guiter, but over time i'll choose Fela Kuti and Victor Uwaifo among so many others the list is endless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Ibkinter(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay
Where is Johnny Drille na
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
1. Olamide
2. Burna boy
3. Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Rubbiish(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Burnaboy and Omah lay

U know music
These two are best lyricist in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by FreeFolks: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Asake
Kizz Daniel
Burna Boy
Wizkid
Fireboy
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by CapitanS: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
FuckSilly:

Ho lodo
Do you know the meaning of talent?
You are the olodo here, Rema is better than all of them

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by LILTJAY: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
ruger has better song writing skills than wizkid, davido, and burnaboy combine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by frankmoney(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Brymo
Asa

Kizzdaniel
Erigga
Burnaboy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Osariemen12: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
1 Flavour: He performs different genres. Although I don't understand Igbo, I enjoy his musical craftsmanship.
2 Burna Boy.
3 Davido
4 Maleke
5 Splash

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Ddokie: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay

Burna boy
Omah lay
Patorankin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Masama: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Echoban:

Pls tell us examples of the good music sang by Rema angry
Almost all Rema songs are Amazing but you can check out bad commando, Addicted, peace of mind, Dimension, Alien, fame e.t.c they are my personal favorites

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by fijiano202(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay
the fact that wizkid is there means your list is very Wrong
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by fijiano202(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
1.Wurld
2.Fireboy
3..Asake
4 Burna Boy
5.Wande coal
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Mikora: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rema is very good

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by LILTJAY: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Echoban:

Pls tell us examples of the good music sang by Rema angry
chop you like kilishi

pepper me get e odeshi grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Madups(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
kanupapilo:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay
replace wizzy with kizz.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by LILTJAY: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ckonnet:

You must have a bad taste, that guy almost created a fusion that never existed. Pre burna, do you hear any genre close to his?
nor be afrobeat him dey sing?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by SugarGirl44(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Olamide
Burna
Asa
Beautiful Nubia
Brymo
Wande Coal
Tiwa
Kizz Daniel
AG Baby
Simi
Reekado
Seyi Vibez is upcoming and trying

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by LILTJAY: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rubbiish:
U know music These two are best lyricist in Nigeria.
ruger and asa get better lyrics pass those two lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.