Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) (45981 Views)

2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / South South Leads The Completed Registration In Ongoing Voters Registration / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by YeePeyHaa: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
That's why they don't want to call off the ASUU strike
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Bendeco02: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
engineerboat:

The question is do people go out Nd vote in Anambra.

Remeber monday and Thursday's issue and NO election crisis.

How are Anamabra or south east going to curb the situation

Oga don't give yourself mumu hope, Anambrarians will come out and vote massively for Obi.

Howmany people came out to vote in Osun last election compared to registered voters?

Am asking you this ques because probably you're tinubu supporter from S.W

6 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Vote4ObiDatti: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
From any angle you look at these, the odds certainly favour Obi. The numbers and demography are in his advantage.

Also, while the core North and parts of SW will experience voter aparty due to APC's disastrous performance, Obi's strongholds will experience huge voter turnout for obvious reasons as well.

2023 elections is going to be most interesting ever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285535:
Borno they were making noise isn't upto 3 million registered voters, Anambra is even higher than Borno
Don't mind them. I'm so loving lagos figure. Now that rigging is hard, you'd see that those north Eastern states who used to sit in a hotel in abuja to thumbprint on ballot papers and manipulate figures affter all other regions had finished announcing results to the world and be claiming logistical and security issues as the reason for coming late to inec collation centre in abuja, would be first to arrive abuja collation centre next year cos those lies won't add up anymore grin.

I forsee crises and protest after the announcement of the winner next year cos it would beat their imagination. Maybe that would lead to the split of Nigeria grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
A day after election I will remind you guys about this post. All this noise will turn to tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rochas2023:
Lagos on top

Omo I still the wonder how ebony take pass other SE state, ebony wy Abia pass in population

Bro I have be saying this over and over if you like let anyone go and die in pvc centre the deal is done.

Now imagine what you have just said. Remember 2019 election how Kano votes counted is over 1million more than what was registered on INEC sever.

This is Africa anyone waiting to see British or German election pattern the person go craze las las.

Getting pvc are mere formaity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by PastorFire: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
ucheheart:
Block vote sure for Peter Obi in Eastern and southern states. Some states for middle belt and north wey get christians and igbos for the west go still add join.

I wan see how Atiku or Tinubu go take win this election. Make we see the kind magic wey dem go perform.

Let me tell you the list of states in the NC for Peter Obi :

Plateau
Benue
Taraba (50/50)
FCT
Nassarawa (50/50)
Kogi (40/60) 40% for Peter Obi.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by IgOga(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThrownBack:
Good

Peter Obi will clear SS, SE, many states in NC and a lot of votes from SW, and even NE.

We need to do a lot of work on the NW and NE.

Who is we grin We for wishful thinking....no analysis...just emotions....manage your expectations o.....one day is very long in politics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
Ebonyi na highest in South East. And na APC state with APC LG chairmen and councillors shocked
How exactly did this condition stop Adeleke from flogging Oyetola? The new electoral law is not a respecter of anyone

10 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285793:
Youths will determine the outcome of 2023 election
Simply put

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by YeePeyHaa: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
That's why they don't want ASUU strike to end

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Liebermantic: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285365:
New registered voters among all regions South-south top

#1. South South (SS) - 2,255,070
#2. North West (NW) - 2,197,607
#3. North Central (NC) - 2,082,156
#4. South West (SW) - 1,841,905
#5. North East (NE) - 1,372,712
#6. South East (SE) - 1,261,669

GRAND TOTAL = 12,298,944

My dear, your calculation is wrong..Check the figures posted and calculate again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Splitmind: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good, 14 million votes for Tinubu already. grin
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Vistra40: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:

It's very simple to inflate the figures at the INEC office after collation....

Don’t you know what the new electoral law says? The results in the polling booths must be uploaded in the BVAS and transmitted to INEC server before leaving the polling unit. As long as the results have already been transmitted, nothing can be done to manipulate the figures again. You gerrit?

17 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
lectures will be going on and most of them didn’t deploy their polling both to their school, but to their village or family house.

In fact lectures will be on the Friday and Tuesday that will follow the monday
Dumbo

3 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by IgOga(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:
With Youth as majority of voters, I don't see Atiku and Tinubu near Aso Rock.

The result is looking great for Peter Obi so far.

Igbos have 3 million of those Lagos 7 million voters. I registered in Lagos, I am certified Atiku campaigner and I'll vote for GOOD GOVERNANCE.

Peter OBI

grin your sight is subjective...maybe do some analysis by engaging the brain in research and critical thinking.....I am sure Obi isn't as optimistic as you are....but then if it floats your boat enjoy the illusion until reality hits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by socialmediaman: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285297:
Take your time and go through the list, Youths will determine who win the next elections, especially students

New registered voters Age group youths 8.7 million, middle aged 2.4million, Elderly 956,107, Old 127,541

Distribution by occupation student top the list with 4.5 million grin grin Wahala dey for old politicians

The old people will target the students with financial inducements for their votes, and this is a very effective political corruption tactic anywhere in the world. What we should be discussing is that our security personnel seem not not be bothered with these and in fact people say they collude with the ruling party in the state of Federal to make these happen

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by salt1: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Very interesting development.
2023 will be an interesting year.
Let's watch how they will do the rigging
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Megabig: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:

It's very simple to inflate the figures at the INEC office after collation....

You cannot, you followed the Osun election? All results uploaded directly from the polling unit automatically merges to ward level and sums up with Lga, so you can literally tell from those levels. The only way to rig is at the boot through vote buying, once results are uploaded with results sheets, it’s over when it comes to collation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by dammyco(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make price of rice come down
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Abubauchi: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285535:
Borno they were making noise isn't upto 3 million registered voters, Anambra is even higher than Borno
hhhhhhh don't decieve ur self gentle man. Undastand what INEC means the INEC is talking about those who register new from the time the open the registration.not the total number of ppl who registered for the past many years get ur fact well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by DAENNINGA(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
There is something I am not understanding.

Is house wife an occupation?

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285365:
New registered voters among all regions South-south top

This figure is wrong..

Do your calculations again
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by cornerstonee: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThrownBack:

Very bad news to Tinubu and Atiku. How can I allow my grand father's age mate to be taking vital decisions over my life.

These men should be sitting at their village squares and advising youths on good moral conduct while preparing their journey to be with the Almighty. They have no business in a complex job like the presidency.

Seconded
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Willie2015: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Bendeco02 post=115287073

SE have roughly 10M registered voters, While SS have roughly 12M registered voters. And the so called political genius is neglecting these regions hoping on core north votes.
[/quote]

Its one thing to be registered.
Its a different thing to even go and collect PVC...
Its a different ball game to come out to vote.
Thats why core North vote is important...
No voters apathy in that axis....
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by chrixtoimoh: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Students remember those that kept you at home since February 14 and pay them back with their bad coin.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Esama: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
I really want people to vote against stupid pdp party And that useless ApC party.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by chloride6: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
We meet at the Supreme Court..eyin Werey…
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by paramakina202: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285535:

Ebonyi state the smallest state in terms of population in SE top other SE states with 400k plus newly registered voters that means others should have done better than they did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Bobbiee: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
AND THE YOUTHS WILL HAVE IT. OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW! GLORY BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW AGE!

IN PETER OBI, WE STAND
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's really not about the number of registered voters but the voters turn out. Northern Nigeria has always done better in this regard. Kudos to Bayelsa and Ebonyi States. They surprised me. Small states oooooo. Wow! Very nice!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
Ebonyi na highest in South East. And na APC state with APC LG chairmen and councillors shocked
Ebonyi is the least when you add old registered voters, APC can old get 15% votes from Ebonyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / 5-Year-Old Boy Hugs Governor Okorocha (Photos)) / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.