Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) (45980 Views)

2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / South South Leads The Completed Registration In Ongoing Voters Registration / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
adioolayi:

Your bolded assertions won't be correct...

The recent case study is that of Osun Gubernatorial elections...The turn out was more than that state has ever recorded ...over 800K valid votes...and the elected Governor with more than 400K votes!....despite this, it is still a low turnouts with 1.95Million registered voters!...that's the problem.

My point is. Northerners will always have a better turnout.

Point a state where you think a candidate will get 700k votes now that there's bvas and name the candidate
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by obyrich(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2022
post=115286232:

They're begging youths grin grin grin
Lol. It is getting clearer to them
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Sagaciousd: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
With the old registration or present one I never still understand
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by wasi9ice: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Very good,
The structure has emmerged
Peter Obi is on his way to victory by God's grace
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Ugolistikp:

But Borno that has been ravaged by insurgency can come out and vote..

Bro u must be a comedian

As usual leave the issue and attack the messenger you cannot change or learn anything.

simple question
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Bendeco02:

Oga don't give yourself mumu hope, Anambrarians will come out and vote massively for Obi.

Howmany people came out to vote in Osun last election compared to registered voters?

Am asking you this ques because probably you're tinubu supporter from S.W

How do you people reason is a surprise to me.

Does your disposition answer the questìon.

Abeg face front
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
nzeobi:

Point a state where you think a candidate will get 700k votes now that there's bvas and name the candidate

Tinubu- Lagos and Borno

Atiku- Adamawa

Peter Obi- Anambra

Kwankwaso- Kano

All of them will cross 700k votes at these states.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
savenigeria1:

Even the unknown gunmen will vote that day. No one is stopping us from voting. We are voting massively that day. My only fear is. We a day be enough to vote that day. My polling unit has more than 6000 registered voters. How can we finish the voting in one day.

I hope so

No citizen should be prevent or scared from voting for candidate of his choice.

As to the PU size. INEC is making effort to decongest and improve the voting time

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
nzeobi:

For you to vote you must be accredited with bvas and no more incidence form.
If results are not transmitted from the pooling booth and the end of voting then the booth is cancelled.
So how will it be rigged.

I think you are far from reality

Ok you are closer to reality baa? Good luck to you.

Na here we go all dey.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Mumu grin grin

Illusion of the century grin cheesy

You see one thing about this country is that if people are still bias by religion of tribe we are in big trouble...
Imagine when the thing plays out as some people wants... I didn't hear them saying they register people from niger or they registered chad or cow...
This is why I am never gonna vote because everyone is stupid in this country and they are ready to soil the country as much as it plays to what they want...
We are bad as citizen and we will never have a good leader no matter what unless the citizen change... Funny thing is the people which they claim are playing tribe game are the most peaceful when you respect them you will see the good side of them... And they are the hausas the rest of the tribe are practical double standard bastard tribes... I have stayed with most tribe in Nigeria except few minorities and the most tribal bigot goes to igbo people just the truth! They injured me in anambra cos I said what has peter obi done to warrant president and the picture is still on my phone.. I have never encountered that with hausa when I asked same about atiku or in lagos when I asked same about tinubu just to hear people opinion in person...
Damn

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
adioolayi:

Tinubu- Lagos and Borno

Atiku- Adamawa

Peter Obi- Anambra

Kwankwaso- Kano

All of them will cross 700k votes at these states.

Lol kwankwanso will drag Kano with APC and PDP.
Atiku struggled to win Adamawa last time and he got about 50%
As for Lagos if tinubu gets 700k LP will get something close or more in Lagos cos those areas that normally votes PDP are Igbo dominated areas and has gone to PO coupled with this young sorosoke generation.
PO may not get 700k in anambra but let's observe.

What bvas will do to Kano,Kaduna, and Katsina and Bornu votes will be better imagined cos no more manipulating figures from IDP camps the fraudulent manual accreditation is gone and any result not transmitted on the day of the election becomes invalid
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by casualobserver: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Your analysis is sooo on point but you failed to consider the major factor. The reason most of the SE votes usually comes with low numbers is because of voter's apathy and seemingly they don't have any dog in the race .
. Your argument though valid would be a strong if Peter Obi were contesting under PDP.

The problem Peter Obi has and the problem with your thesis is that you have not factored in the fact that Peter Obi is starting from 0. It would be different if all these new and dormant voters were additions to the existing 10million PDP vote base. As it is they are simply starter votes. All these votes do is to put him in the race.

It is like running a race from Lagos to Kano. Your opponent is in zaria you are in kaduna, you then decide to dump your driver and go back to Lagos and start afresh with your own car. You will require so much effort just to get to where you were before ie catching your former driver talk less the leader of the race!

Your former co driver in kaduna is only 230km from the finish line, the front runner in zaria is 150km from the finish line, you are in Lagos having to start all over again, finding a car, raising money for petrol, finding a co driver, planning the logistics for the race. The thing in your favour is that your rivals are currently having problems with their cars that has temporarily halted them ( a metaphor to capture all things In your favour eg, youth, Igbo support, voter registrations, Muslim Muslim, Wike etc) but the fact is all the efforts you are making at the moment is just to catch up. You need 860km of effort (ie voters) just to catch up with your closest rival and more than 940 to catch the leader of the race. Once they fix their cars they only need to cover 230km and 150km to win. So it is all well and good getting excited saying I have covered 200km, I have covered 300km (I.e I have Ibo voters), even if you cover 600km, you are not even in Abuja.

So understand the implications of Peter Obi starting from Zero against people already close to the finish line!!!! He require multiple times more effort than the people close to the finish line!!! For every km his opponents need to cover he needs to cover 8/9. There is only so far the dormant Ibo vote and youth can take him in 6 months. Not impossible but the odds are overwhelmingly against him.

Another thing I forgot to add, is that a high percentage of Obi voters and indeed new registrants are students...confirmed by INEC. These are people who are currently out of school and would have registered outside their school addresses but will be in school come election day. How many will leave their schools, Universities Polytechnics etc in order to vote. Dont forget these are students and you cant move around on election day!!!
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Feelings79: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Machinegun91:
you are pure local Aboki from sokoto claiming to be Benue indigene.

Vandeikya is the most popular local government in Benue state and I guess that's how you got know that name.

I am a proud son of mbadukwu, tell me the name of your kindred if truly you are from vandeikya.
you wrongly spelt mbaduku as mbadukwu.meanwhile I'm from tsambe just after adeiyongo is my village.but to tell you that I have better knowledge of kunav area let me mention three clans in mbaduku for you:mbaaji,mbazerem,mbakor and I can give you more.just forget religious sentiment and look at the logic in my OP
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Feelings79:
you wrongly spelt mbaduku as mbadukwu.meanwhile I'm from tsambe just after adeiyongo is my village.but to tell you that I have better knowledge of kunav area let me mention three clans in mbaduku for you:mbaaji,mbazerem,mbakor and I can give you more.just forget religious sentiment and look at the logic in my OP
it took you 4 days to respond, I know how far and how much time you spent to get those names Mallam.

I can tell you everything about USA without crossing the borders of Nigeria so park well Abubarka

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / 5-Year-Old Boy Hugs Governor Okorocha (Photos)) / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.