Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) (45975 Views)

2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / South South Leads The Completed Registration In Ongoing Voters Registration / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by siverspooon(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2022
onyemaair:

WE need your presence in this thread. Tinubu supporters have dominated the thread and are using it for propaganda. We need more Obi supporters to fight their propaganda. These Tinubu people have really mastered the use of propaganda, with videos and pictures and people are falling for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions
You leave them na...
If they have got balls let them come over to Twitter and see that Obidients get mouth.
We are waiting for them on Twitter
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Marveaux(m): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Is it just me or this ASUU strike is a plan by the government to disenfranchise the students come 2023? undecided
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by muymacho: 3:02am On Aug 02, 2022
post=115285607:
Lagos now is 7.1 million

On election day less than a million will vote in Lagos while Kano will produce 3 million. What's the advantage of having such number?

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2022
IamAtikulate:
With Youth as majority of voters, I don't see Atiku and Tinubu near Aso Rock.

The result is looking great for Peter Obi so far.

Igbos have 3 million of those Lagos 7 million voters. I registered in Lagos, I am certified Atiku campaigner and I'll vote for GOOD GOVERNANCE.

Peter OBI

What every Obi-dient youth needs to do is to plead with their parents and siblings and neighbours and friends and relatives to let Nigeria try a new party and new leader to lead and fix Nigeria.
If every Obi-dient young person can convince just 3 other persons around them to vote Peter Obi, Labour Party will win next year presidential election.
People should not only talk online. They should start calling and visiting their family, friends and neighbors to plead with them to give Peter Obi a 4-year trial in solving our national maladies.
The Slogan should be "Sir/Ma'am, Let's try a new person and a new party."
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:34am On Aug 02, 2022
onyemaair:

WE need your presence in this thread. Tinubu supporters have dominated the thread and are using it for propaganda. We need more Obi supporters to fight their propaganda. These Tinubu people have really mastered the use of propaganda, with videos and pictures and people are falling for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions
I think Nairaland is rooting for BAT
It's so funny we've lose our head bcoz of penny
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2022
AdedoyinO:

The Church is marching on,
The Church is marching on,
The Gates of Hell cannot prevail,
The Church is marching on.

Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed
who ever the church support s will fail
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

You will be the one to perish because one with God is majority.

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Plateau, Benue , Nasarawa , Taraba , Adamawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Niger, Kogi and FCT are for OBI.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Muslims supported Buhari and he failed thrice

5 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by savenigeria1: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
engineerboat:

The question is do people go out Nd vote in Anambra.

Remeber monday and Thursday's issue and NO election crisis.

How are Anamabra or south east going to curb the situation

Even the unknown gunmen will vote that day. No one is stopping us from voting. We are voting massively that day. My only fear is. We a day be enough to vote that day. My polling unit has more than 6000 registered voters. How can we finish the voting in one day.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by 4ckyou: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
kozmokaz:
Ebonyi people no too comot from there state na
what do you know about Ebonyi People, try and get sense abeg
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Lazenby007:
Plateau, Benue , Nasarawa , Taraba , Adamawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Niger, Kogi and FCT are for OBI.
Please remove Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Niger and Kogi from the list. He will not do very bad in those states. OBI FOR PRESIDENT NA SURE BANKER.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Update on Voters
Registration...
Abia, Imo and Enugu = 1,190,118
Only Katsina = 1,232,113

The North will always determine who wins the presidential Election

Votes from Kano, Borno, Katsina, Yobe,
Gombe and Lagos will completely neutralise South East and South South.
l am not stopping you from casting your vote for your preferred. I just needed to give you this info on time.

4ckyou:

what do you know about Ebonyi People, try and get sense abeg
You are ignorant, Kastina is now 3.6 million, Imo is now is 2.4 million, Enugu is 2.1 million, Abia is now 2.2 million registered voters, 2023 is not 2019 presidential election, Buhari is no longer on the ticket, the core Northern voters will be divided among three major parties NNPP, PDP and APC.

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by rolams(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Are you telling me we don't have lots of youths following both BAT and ATIKU?
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2022
IgOga:

grin your sight is subjective...maybe do some analysis by engaging the brain in research and critical thinking.....I am sure Obi isn't as optimistic as you are....but then if it floats your boat enjoy the illusion until reality hits
It seems you are one of the bats.

Only them don't see reality
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by ejimatic: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2022
post=115285424:
When you add these with old registration list
. North West and North Central and NE still leading! Lagos has 6 million plus voters! I observe the North and Lagos are politically concious with number of PV C collected
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Liebermantic: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2022
muymacho:

On election day less than a million will vote in Lagos while Kano will produce 3 million. What's the advantage of having such number?
No longer possible to get up to 1.8 million Votes in Kano. Mark my word
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You obviously have no idea how the new electoral law works.

Just Google and read up the New law and quit making a fool of yourself

You're the one making a fool of yourself.....

Until this presidential election is made free and fair.... I will never believe in any Nigerian law... because it will always favor the incumbent and not the masses....
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
post=115300340:

You are ignorant, Kastina is now 3.6 million, Imo is now is 2.4 million, Enugu is 2.1 million, Abia is now 2.2 million registered voters, 2023 is not 2019 presidential election, Buhari is no longer on the ticket, the core Northern voters will be divided among three major parties NNPP, PDP and APC.
Your journey of failure have just begun....

You are a cursed people .dont you know that?

The IPOB foot soldiers of PETER OBI now wants their own to be President of the Z00 nation; to reign over Northern COWS and Yoruba Fulani Slaves..
Your journey to the moon on keke napep just got started!

Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.
Dia life no balance at all

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure. Unfortunately for them our president will not tolerate any form of insecurity.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by siant: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by labelle123(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
For a better Nigeria Vote Peter Obi
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Mumu grin grin

Illusion of the century grin cheesy

You are the one not waking up to Reality
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Ebubu3:
Ebonyi na highest in South East. And na APC state with APC LG chairmen and councillors shocked

Umahi won't be participating in the senatorial elections, wait until the appeal court decides the case and then come back and quote me.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2022
shinealight:

It’s not the number of registered voters that will count but the number of people that could actually be bothered and also consider it safe enough for them to go out and exercise their franchise….particularly in an environment where a sit-at-home policy is being implemented and enforced!

Nobody is enforcing sit at home any more and IPOB has dissociated itself from election issues.
So don't worry cos people are eager to vote don't stay far away from SE and analyse SE
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I have be saying this over and over if you like let anyone go and die in pvc centre the deal is done.

Now imagine what you have just said. Remember 2019 election how Kano votes counted is over 1million more than what was registered on INEC sever.

This is Africa anyone waiting to see British or German election pattern the person go craze las las.

Getting pvc are mere formaity.

For you to vote you must be accredited with bvas and no more incidence form.
If results are not transmitted from the pooling booth and the end of voting then the booth is cancelled.
So how will it be rigged.

I think you are far from reality
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

You forget that some polling units will be unannounced..... where materials will be taken there for serious rigging...

Heard during the last 2019 election, INEC created some units which wasn't known...

the reason why state governors can easily work this things out....

Rigging is very possible at all front....

Creating a million booth without people going there to be accredited to vote is balderdash.
You must be accredited with bvas and results transmitted before leaving the booth
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2022
throwawaywriter:

Registration doesn't matter. What matters is turn out on the day of election. The last Ananmbra election that Soludo won, go and check the turn out. The last Osun state election had 50% turn-out. In the North, turn out is typically over 60%. I hope you realize many registered as a way of getting the voter's card as an additional means of ID?

No part of the country ever had 50% turn out. North were only writing ficticous results and bvas will end that cos no more incidence form.

Have you wondered why Kano, Kaduna, Katsina votes reduce from what is was in 2015. Believe no candidate will get 700k from any State this time
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2022
adioolayi:

It's actually not about registered voters...it's more of collected PVC and Ultimately, the percentage turnout.

The North always beat the South because of turnouts...they take electioneering process as a serious business..

Whereas, down south, many collected PVC, sadly as a means of identification rather than a voting tool.

It's on election day of all days, Youths will turn empty street into football pitches, husband and wife and the singles will want to take an acclaimed rest as non of them is ready to queue under the sun or rain for some nonsensical Politicians...afterall, they don know who go win..

The above is our excuse and situations on election day in the south...but northers are ready to give it their all on election day.

I hope the south have truly woken up

The North always uses incidence form to manipulate figures from IDP camps which bvas will stop.
Believe me no candidate will get 700 k votes in any state this time
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by shinealight(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2022
nzeobi:

Nobody is enforcing sit at home any more and IPOB has dissociated itself from election issues.
So don't worry cos people are eager to vote don't stay far away from SE and analyse SE

Tell me about it ……they’re still killing policemen though. Na wa o!! shocked shocked
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Ebubu3: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2022
nzeobi:

Umahi won't be participating in the senatorial elections, wait until the appeal court decides the case and then come back and quote me.
we will see, bad belle
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by tctrills: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

who ever the church support s will fail
This new holier than thou behavior of the Tinubu fan boys is interesting.
You guys Attacked Jonathan nonstop. You continue to attack Obi. But because the Obi gang overshadow you, you begin to complain and act like you did not throw the first stone.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2022
nzeobi:

The North always uses incidence form to manipulate figures from IDP camps which bvas will stop.
Believe me no candidate will get 700 k votes in any state this time

Your bolded assertions won't be correct...

The recent case study is that of Osun Gubernatorial elections...The turn out was more than that state has ever recorded ...over 800K valid votes...and the elected Governor with more than 400K votes!....despite this, it is still a low turnouts with 1.95Million registered voters!...that's the problem.

My point is. Northerners will always have a better turnout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Boy Hugs Governor Okorocha (Photos)) / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.