Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) (72865 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
vvvv
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by wwwihy: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi's State in Chaooos

The idiot want to rule Nigeria and bring chaooos to Nigeria

All supporters of Obi are brainless

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary can tell us why with another lie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Hollyharjii: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
DrRasheed:
If Peter Obi truly worked in Anambra, the daily disaster booming there won't have manifested today.
Stop probing his qualifications, look onto his administration!

When was obi governor of anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obiaja is a deadly area and major crimes and criminal activities do happen there both at night and day, remember it was there that the headless body of honorable Okey was dropped by his killers .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Rapuru14: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.
You will never see Peter Obi condemn ipob or UGM.
Buhari should release Kanu so he and Obi can campaign together.

Peter Obi will kill a million igbos just to prove a point. Go and ask about James Nwafor of Awkuzu.

Atiku and Tinubu have better plan for Igbos than this useless Obi.
Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this Obituary.

Urchin adopting Anambra name to justify his 35k

Iti

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by pharmaking: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hatred for others

Hatred within themselves.

Hatred amongst kinsmen usually lead to implosion.

That is what u guys are witnessing.

No one can redeem the red mud souwth yeast.

Not even Obituary himself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Candycrushy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omo. Nowhere is safe o
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by edungene7: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.
You will never see Peter Obi condemn ipob or UGM.
Buhari should release Kanu so he and Obi can campaign together.

Peter Obi will kill a million igbos just to prove a point. Go and ask about James Nwafor of Awkuzu.

Atiku and Tinubu have better plan for Igbos than this useless Obi.
Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this Obituary.
Yr mumu get Phd

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by AchichaMmuo: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sad. Anambra state has turned to something else.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
onome2013:
Dogs eating dogs

The ones in southwest fulani, south East ipob, Una no even know if na Fulani self Dey disguise. Nigeria Dey burn, e Dey touch all place, length and breathe. Anyone can be a victim
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
FaceThem:
@lalasticlala this Is our Home Town This Thing Happened

Please Do The NeedFul, So that August Meeting Women Will Be Careful oooooo

Only a foolish woman will enter East at this time for August Meeting because she wants to to show off her new wrappers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:
May God punish all you Afonja tribalist in nairaland. All you do is spread hatred. I am an Igbo and was raised in the West all my life, I was the best student from primary school thru my first masters degree all in Western Nigeria. See, nobody is superior between Yoruba's and Igbo's, we are all the same race, Blacks. You keep running each other down, inadvertently hurting the Black race.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Rapuru14: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
pharmaking:
Hatred for others

Hatred within themselves.

Hatred amongst kinsmen usually lead to implosion.

That is what u guys are witnessing.

No one can redeem the red mud souwth yeast.

Not even Obituary himself.

2inC to His Disgrace Cassavani Agbadoola grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by annyz: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Our mothers and this year August meeting...

Can they agree to be obedient, stay useful and skip till next next year?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Saxifrage12(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
DrRasheed:
If Peter Obi truly worked in Anambra, the daily disaster booming there won't have manifested today.

You are just stupid, when did Peter Obi leave office?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by AustineE1: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reason why i cant wait for 2023 to vote in a capable leader in the person of Peter Obi,a man that is also in the street like the masses,a man that feels the pains of Nigerians and has vowed to bring us out of this wickedness of the highest order that APC brought upon us in the name of change. Tinubu sold the terrible Buhari to Nigerians and yet he is shamelessly campaigning to continue with this mess he got us inside.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by rusher14: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
smartgenius:

May God punish all you Afonja tribalist in nairaland. All you do is spread hatred. I am an Igbo and was raised in the West all my life, I was the best student from primary school thru my first masters degree all in Western Nigeria. See, nobody is superior between Yoruba's and Igbo's, we are all the same race, Blacks. You keep running each other down, inadvertently hurting the Black race.

When it is Obi's matter you remember your humanity and decorum.

Please point out others threads in which other people, tribes and politicians were maligned in which you opposed those doing the lampooning.

If you can't do that just vamoose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by daygee12: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
smartgenius:

May God also punish all the Ibo tribalist

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
DrRasheed:

This your reasoning get as be now, someone that left office many years ago and you are bringing him into what is happening now na waooo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Pityoobi: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
This version of kidnapping and terrorism in the East is more deadly. The thing reach Igbo turn na calamity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by kindklemz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Between 2014 and 2018,I enjoyed staying in the East most.
Infact, Owerri, Nnewi, Aba and Portharcourt were my regular routes.
I am saddened by the kind of news always coming our of my once favorite places in Nigeria.
The only Hot spot in Owerri town was the Mbaise road through to Tetloy Street.

OH, my once peaceful East is becoming something else.
Even at the peak of the IPOB protests in 2017,it was largely peaceful.
What could have gone wrong.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rapuru14:

Urchin adopting Anambra name to justify his 35k

Iti

Your mother's dowry was less than 35k and your father could not pay it at once. He had to marry your mother on hire purchase.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
edungene7:
Yr mumu get Phd

Your papa na my professor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Latakia(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
I made Anambra state the most secured place in the world during my 8 miserable years.

Obi Pandora

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
DrRasheed:
Take a second look at this your comment, dose it sounds intelligent to you? We should be reasonable with words if actually we are educated,Obi left office over 8yrs ago, and Buhari that is the CIC what is happening in his state today? Or even Abuja the nation's capital were he resides. Mind yourself Dr.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by 9gerian: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is Obi's heavenly made State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by 1nice(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Any conspiracy against anambra State will surely fail.
Any conspiracy against the governor of anambra State will not succeed.

Nemesis will surely catch all those killing the innocent people of anambra State.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Latakia(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
ecolime:
No where is safe in this Biafra again cry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
akinremiayomide:
Alaigbo is gone

Just a reminder,no more refuge camp in SW anymore

If care is not taken, Ur skull fit be mined in SW before December.

Shun tribalism and vote right.

Katsina people can relate

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.