Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) (72906 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Obainomilano:
....I know a lot of reasonable fulanis who will be ashamed to post this rubbish let alone someone bearing an Igbo name ..... frustration will continue to hunt all those against the revolution of Nigeria.. people like you are worst than iswap and Boko Haram ..because at least those ones have a reason for what they do .mthey have an ideology but your ideology is the 10 k u will get to eat today and complain tommorow..once again you should be ashamed of this comment
Baba your story no sell for here carry your story go your village
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Ayk8: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2022
DrRasheed:
If Peter Obi truly worked in Anambra, the daily disaster booming there won't have manifested today.
Stop probing his qualifications, look onto his administration!

Exactly! A good leader should have a keen eye to develop talents that will ensure continuity in good governance. He failed to do that, that's why HE ONLY saved money down from his government but failed to discover talents to continue his legacy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2022
This is happening in the town of Mr Obidient, after they will say he is the messiah.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2022
cp3o:

Una logic no tire una? May the likes of you never smell leadership again. Do you have any means of normalizing the Fulani terror avalanche unleashed on this country for the past almost 8 years?
Rubbish.

You are missing the point. When Fulanis attack they at least accept it. Unfortunately same cannot be said for your people. No matter how, when and where it happened and even with overwhelming audio-visual evidence, your people will still claim it's DSS and Fulanis.

The other day young misguided youths from your region slaughtered that military couple, in the video you could hear and see them speak Igbo. The next day online we were told by your people that infact they are Fulanis who grew up in the East and have in fact mastered the Igbo language. How about that for sound logic?
Deny! Deny!! Deny!!!

Another Puzzle... All kidnappings in the South are now attributed to the Fulanis. This makes no sense at all. Does this mean all the southern Kidnappers have miraculously repented and given their lives to Christ? Constantly accusing and blaming a particular tribe will not solve this problem. We are unintentionally giving our governors an easy pass. Just blame the Fulanis and the Federal government that way the state government is absolved of any responsibility...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2022
membranus:

Why are the Igbos not voting right at Ebonyin's LG election? Why did they vote APC, and not Obi's LP in solidarity of support?

States election are always rigged by the state Governors, you should be old enough to know that BC state REC conduct LG election.

Don't expect APC to even win Gubernatorial election in Ebonyi talkless of Presidential
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

So which one is the 1999 to 2007 you had earlier told me?
Tinubu, 1999 to 2007. See I don't have time for too much talk
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

And you say obi was governor the same time as Tinubu? How is that possible?
Now I'm telling you the years, between 1999 and 2014, Tinubu and Obi were governors. Today which state is doing better? Anambra is in a mess, the few ones are rushing to Lagos to make money
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Tinubu, 1999 to 2007. See I don't have time for too much talk

So how was obi governor the same as Tinubu as you claimed?

Which is the 2007 to 2014 you made mention of?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Now I'm telling you the years, between 1999 and 2014, Tinubu and Obi were governors. Today which state is doing better? Anambra is in a mess, the few ones are rushing to Lagos to make money

This was my question....When was obi governor of anambra state?

And you said...The same time Tinubu as Lagos state governor
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

So how was obi governor the same as Tinubu as you claimed?

10 to 20 years ago, obi and Tinubu were governors, and I gave you the actual dates. Tinubu finished successfully, you obi left Anambra in a mess, his only achievements were he has 1 watch and 2 shoes, and 1 slippers.

He biggest achievement in the state is while people needed money, teachers were on strike, no good road and pipe borne water, he left money in the government bank accounts, without spending anything.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
10 to 20 years ago, obi and Tinubu were governors, and I gave you the actual dates. Tinubu finished successfully, you obi left Anambra in a mess, his only achievements were he has 1 watch and 2 shoes, and 1 slippers.

He biggest achievement in the state is while people needed money, teachers were on strike, no good road and pipe borne water, he left money in the government bank accounts, without spending anything.

You haven't answered my questions.
So how was obi governor the same time as Tinubu as you claimed?

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

This was my question....When was obi governor of anambra state?

And you said...The same time Tinubu as Lagos state governor
You mean obi was never a governor, or he isn't a failed governor that led Anambra to what it is today, or was Buhari president 2007 to 2014
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

You haven't answered my question, why didn't Obi achievement anything while he ruled as governor of Anambra same way Tinubu did around the same time
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You mean obi was never a governor, or he isn't a failed governor that led Anambra to what it is today, or was Buhari president 2007 to 2014

Based on the following: This was my question....When was obi governor of anambra state?

And you said...The same time Tinubu as Lagos state governor.

How was Tinubu and obi governors at the same ?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
why didn't Obi achievement anything

Pls what type of English is this? I don't understand.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Based on the following: This was my question....When was obi governor of anambra state?

And you said...The same time Tinubu as Lagos state governor.

How was Tinubu and obi governors at the same ?
is that why obi wasn't able to achieve anything Mumu followers, they were both governors between 2000 and 2010, why is one doing far better?.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls what type of English is this? I don't understand.

Work on your grammer, I can't be arguing with a diploma student.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Alexghost(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2022
The person that commented like this here is an illiterate...... Why will u blame Obi for this incidence? Firstly, he's not the incumbent governor of Anambra state. I could vividly remember during his tenor this kind of thing has never happened. Why didn't u blame the present Governor instead? Secondly, have u ever heard Yorubas blame Tinubu for killings or other inhuman things in Lagos? Don't let me curse u because if I curse u it will definitely come to pass. Be very careful
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
is that why obi wasn't able to achieve anything Mumu followers, they were both governors between 2000 and 2010, why is one doing far better?.

Was Tinubu governor of Lagos in 2000? You also said obi was governor between 2007 to 2014. Pls put it into your 2000 to 2010. How many years was obi now governor? I don't understand. So who are the mumu followers?

If you say they were (past tense) between 2000 to 2010, how come you are asking why is (present tense) one doing better?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Work on your grammer, I can't be arguing with a diploma student.

My English is perfect but can you professor tell us how you constructed this?

"why didn't Obi achievement anything?"
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
007Marvel:

How is it Obi's matter if drugs never put mucor for your brain! Clown!
I'm not even igbo but I can't tell you that these people doing all this are paid kill squads and not Igbos! There's a sinister lucking in the shadows orchestration all this! Trying to make the East restless because it's one of the places that they can't send their bandits and Boko Haram to operate without them dying mercilessly! Or captured!

Spot on! wink
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

You are missing the point. When Fulanis attack they at least accept it. Unfortunately same cannot be said for your people. No matter how, when and where it happened and even with overwhelming audio-visual evidence, your people will still claim it's DSS and Fulanis.

The other day young misguided youths from your region slaughtered that military couple, in the video you could hear and see them speak Igbo. The next day online we were told by your people that infact they are Fulanis who grew up in the East and have in fact mastered the Igbo language. How about that for sound logic?
Deny! Deny!! Deny!!!

Another Puzzle... All kidnappings in the South are now attributed to the Fulanis. This makes no sense at all. Does this mean all the southern Kidnappers have miraculously repented and given their lives to Christ? Constantly accusing and blaming a particular tribe will not solve this problem. We are unintentionally giving our governors an easy pass. Just blame the Fulanis and the Federal government that way the state government is absolved of any responsibility...

Calling you a m0r0nic dingbat doesn't do your idiocy justice!

Did you listen to the interview the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria gave on his kidnap!? Did you hear the part where he said the leader of his Fulani abductors spoke fluent Igbo!? Just a few days ago, Gani Adams said forests in the south-west were crawling with these Fulani terrorist vermin.....a lot of whom i suspect are foreigners from all over West and Central Africa who have heard there's rich pickings in Nigeria as their Fulani brother is President and has made the ground fertile and safe for their criminal activities!

Yes.....Fulani will commit murder, beheadings, rape, pogroms and kidnappings in the south and middle-belt of Nigeria and not only 'accept' their evil actions, but place a sponsored ads in national dailies to publicise their nefarious activities! Mumu!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Calling you a m0r0nic dingbat doesn't do your idiocy justice!

Did you listen to the interview the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria gave on his kidnap!? Did you hear the part where he said the leader of his Fulani abductors spoke fluent Igbo!? Just a few days ago, Gani Adams said forests in the south-west were crawling with these Fulani terrorist vermin.....a lot of whom i suspect are foreigners from all over West and Central Africa who have heard there's rich pickings in Nigeria as their Fulani brother is President and has made the ground fertile and safe for their criminal activities!

Yes.....Fulani will commit murder, beheadings, rape, pogroms and kidnappings in the south and middle-belt of Nigeria and not only 'accept' their evil actions, but place a sponsored ads in national dailies to publicise their nefarious activities! Mumu!!

There is something disturbingly unique about the Igbos. You people love to insult other tribes and ethnic group who don't agree with you. I don't get it at all. Is this a kind of mental problem or what? All Igbos behave the same way. Insult, insult and more insult.

Now you are trying very hard to sell Peter Obi to Nigerians who you have continued to insult since independence. This obsession with insulting other tribes by south Easterners need to be looked into for academic research purpose. How can a whole tribe behave the same way? Is this illiteracy or a lack of socio-politically evolution on the part of the Igbos?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Wwwq: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wicked
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

Look at this worthless pig born to nonentities. May you die a slow, painful and miserable death and may those who own you go into debt to bury you. See this pauper that it is a woman that is carrying you to the US, just imagine.
What were your parents doing when others were making it?
Who does this fool think he's threatening? You will decay while alive.
If you do anyhow, I will make you rotten from the inside.
Fools make use of words beyond them. You don't threaten a deity else you get consumed. If you're not a fool you would know getting a US visa is expensive. In your entire life have you ever had even a million naira in your account not to talk of atleast 6million to secure a US visa ? A slowpoke to that does not have even a passport is talking me. I have boys like you who run errands for me and often tip them. When I made my first million, you were probably still bathing naked in your village. Know your mate Ezi
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by citadels(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
DrRasheed:
If Peter Obi truly worked in Anambra, the daily disaster booming there won't have manifested today.
Stop probing his qualifications, look onto his administration!

I’m from nnewi and all these are not obi’s fault ok. These are last days senerio. These are happening everywhere all over the world and would get worse by 2023. No man can solve world problems except Jesus Christ; the world rejected the true God and saviour that’s why they are suffering. Get ready and prepare because more evil that will fall your hearts are coming but in Jesus Christ there is peace and safety. Shalom
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 1:32am On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

My English is perfect but can you professor tell us how you constructed this?

"why didn't Obi achievement anything?"
"My English is perfect but can you professor tell us how you constructed this?"

Seems all you know is finding fault, check yourself first, I'm not here to be your grammer tutor. Be humble so you can learn, Be humble so you can be wiser.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Was Tinubu governor of Lagos in 2000? You also said obi was governor between 2007 to 2014. Pls put it into your 2000 to 2010. How many years was obi now governor? I don't understand. So who are the mumu followers?

If you say they were (past tense) between 2000 to 2010, how come you are asking why is (present tense) one doing better?

Just say you have low IQ and you can't comprehend what I posted.

Why is Lagos state doing far better than Anambra, whilst your preferred presidential aspirants is a former governor just like Tinubu is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.