Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) (72908 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by 43Ronin: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

That is why I said they will kill a million of your type and Obi won't even bat an eyelid.
As Governor of Anambra, he killed plenty of things like you.

Instead of you to spend your time telling us about the achievements of tinubu, na Peter obi matter you wan use impregnate your girlfriend. Who killed funso Williams? Or you think we have forgotten. Urchin werey
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by liljomo12(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
young ladies caught taking mkpulu nmili (Ice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_s_9NWgALo&t=48s
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by onuman: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

If Peter Obi likes, he can kill a million of your type, he can never become President.

You reason like a buffoon when you wrote someone will never become president. President of what or where?? You are not God.

Peter Obi shall be the next president of Nigeria after Buhari. You can jump into the Lagos lagoon when it happens.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Egoveen: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
quote author=chuksanambra post=115294173]

Mark today's date. Before the end of this year, UGM will visit your entire family and none of you will survive it. They will behead your father and slice the throat of that pig you call your mother.
They will borrow money to bury your corpse.
Peter Obi has refused to condemn UGM and that UGM will wipe out your family. [/quote]I don't do baseless argument on a faceless forum come down to Otunkwo and blab this rubbish and see if you will not go back in a body bag.........aturu a na enye akpu ndu n'oka nkpô.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Instead of you to spend your time telling us about the achievements of tinubu, na Peter obi matter you wan use impregnate your girlfriend. Who killed funso Williams? Or you think we have forgotten. Urchin werey

You see why I said only cursed cannibals who are children of paupers support obituary.

After Funsho was killed, PDP accused Tinubu of killing Williams. So, his wife said to defeat Tinubu's plans, she will still run on the ticket and defeat Tinubu's candidate. Obanikoro and Bode George refused. They went into primaries and Hilda defeated Obanikoro. Obanikoro went to Abuja and got the Primaries results upturned in his favour. That was when it became apparent that it was them Koro who killed Funsho Williams cos of ticket.

You can't know because your parents failed to educate you.
You are a worthless dreg of the society, limited to only being political slaves when others are winning.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Egoveen:
quote author=chuksanambra post=115294173]

Mark today's date. Before the end of this year, UGM will visit your entire family and none of you will survive it. They will behead your father and slice the throat of that pig you call your mother.
They will borrow money to bury your corpse.
Peter Obi has refused to condemn UGM and that UGM will wipe out your family. I don't do baseless argument on a faceless forum come down to Otunkwo and blab this rubbish and see if you will not go back in a body bag.........aturu a na enye akpu ndu n'oka nkpô.

Born fool, how many plaza does your father have in Otunkwo? See this umu nkita talking Rubbish.
God will punish your entire family starting from that walking pig you call your father.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
onuman:

You reason like a buffoon when you wrote someone will never become president. President of what or where?? You are not God.

Peter Obi shall be the next president of Nigeria after Buhari. You can jump into the Lagos lagoon when it happens.

Politics is not all about sentiments, it is all about numbers.
Peter Obi is backed by the wrong crowd. Once you have ipob and UGM backing you, forget it, na bad luck be that.
See how Obiano avoided Obi and ended up performing better than Obi?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by 43Ronin: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

You see why I said only cursed cannibals who are children of paupers support obituary.

After Funsho was killed, PDP accused Tinubu of killing Williams. So, his wife said to defeat Tinubu's plans, she will still run on the ticket and defeat Tinubu's candidate. Obanikoro and Bode George refused. They went into primaries and Hilda defeated Obanikoro. Obanikoro went to Abuja and got the Primaries results upturned in his favour. That was when it became apparent that it was them Koro who killed Funsho Williams cos of ticket.

You can't know because your parents failed to educate you.
You are a worthless dreg of the society, limited to only being political slaves when others are winning.

While your parents educated you to support tifnubu against common sense. Good job by your parents

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
smartgenius:

May God punish all you Afonja tribalist in nairaland. All you do is spread hatred. I am an Igbo and was raised in the West all my life, I was the best student from primary school thru my first masters degree all in Western Nigeria. See, nobody is superior between Yoruba's and Igbo's, we are all the same race, Blacks. You keep running each other down, inadvertently hurting the Black race.

After being raised in the West all your life, you call Westerners Afonja.
And you think your parents will ever benefit anything good from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

While your parents educated you to support tifnubu against common sense. Good job by your parents

Common sense is that most of those supporting Obi and even Obi himself are living in Lagos grin

You are not Igbo. Igbos don't give birth to fools like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Iremchris: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.
You will never see Peter Obi condemn ipob or UGM.
Buhari should release Kanu so he and Obi can campaign together.

Peter Obi will kill a million igbos just to prove a point. Go and ask about James Nwafor of Awkuzu.

Atiku and Tinubu have better plan for Igbos than this useless Obi.
Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this female-voiced lying thief from Agulu called Obituary.
. U are a topical fooooollll mumu

U have seen northerns condemn there own

They are killing people everyday in that ur so called hausa have talk about them

Ur mumu never tired you idiotic efulefu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by WithFact: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

@Obi grin grin grin we are not fed up with you lies. Keep hurling them untill Feb 2023 when your eyes would be cleared with flood of votes to Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by 43Ronin: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

Common sense is that most of those supporting Obi and even Obi himself are living in Lagos grin

You are not Igbo. Igbos don't give birth to fools like you.

You who support tifnubu are the fool. Anyway I am not surprised. If your parents who were probably alive during buharia tenure in 83 still joined you in supporting him and eventually tinubu. Then the folly is generational lest ancestral

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
If it's true

They're ebubeagu criminal operatives
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
lexy2014:

From when to when was that?
1999 to 2007
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

After being raised in the West all your life, you call Westerners Afonja.
And you think your parents will ever benefit anything good from you.
You are a bastard. Don't ever mention my parents. Who are you? Useless fool. slowpoke. I am already a dollar millionaire and my parents have benefitted a lot from me. As for you illiterate, I am sure you are a leach to your parents. Foolish useless gay goat. My post is against tribalist not to the general populace. I hate tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by rusher14: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
toujurs:
Are you not a fool like this undecided. What do peter obi have to with this.

The money tinubu stole from lagos. You should be concerned on how to recover. Lagos state commonwealth from a greedy old man.

Mr. Romance section.

Stick to what you know about.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Unknown IPOB Gunmen again! angry

I tell anybody that if you willingly allow yourself to be kidnapped you have handed your life over to evil terrorists.

You must fight or run with all your will to avoid being kidnapped fight or run as if your life depends on it because your life really does depend on you getting away from these IPOB TERRORISTS.

If they must kill me let them do so whilst I am putting up a honourable fight to escape in a public place where I stand a chance of being found and my family have some closure.

Logic says that any kidnapper willing to kill you in public is almost certainly intending kill you after they abduct you. It is a no brainer , your best option is never to allow yourself to be taken away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by onuman: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

Politics is not all about sentiments, it is all about numbers.
Peter Obi is backed by the wrong crowd. Once you have ipob and UGM backing you, forget it, na bad luck be that.
See how Obiano avoided Obi and ended up performing better than Obi?

Buffoon. IPOB is inactive. IPOB is not a political party.

IPOB has no business with Nigeria's presidential election. It's only in the figments of your imagination that you link IPOB support to Peter Obi. Semi-literate trying to engage in propaganda of falsehood. You think you are propagating falsehood to kids in the kindergarten.

See the Tinubu you are disgracing yourself online on his behalf. He couldn't hold a flag because of his Parkinsonism. It took president Buhari and the APC chairman to hold Tinubu's two hands to be steady to enable him hold and raise the flag.

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't know. Pls tell me
2007 to 2014
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
smartgenius:

You are a bastard. Don't ever mention my parents. Who are you? Useless fool. slowpoke. I am already a dollar millionaire and my parents have benefitted a lot from me. As for you illiterate, I am sure you are a leach to your parents. Foolish useless gay goat. My post is against tribalist not to the general populace. I hate tribalism.

You are a dumb nincompoop and you will never amount to anything good in your miserable life.
You call people Afonja but claim you're against tribalist. God will punish your generations.
The opportunity you've gotten in the West, you couldn't get it in the East but you repay Yorubas with insults of Afonja.

Just so you know, for turning against the very land that made you, the land will collect everything you have and you will die of regret.
You will die in penury and your stupid parents who failed to train you properly will regret birthing an ungrateful animal like you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Iremchris:
. U are a topical fooooollll mumu

U have seen northerns condemn there own

They are killing people everyday in that ur so called hausa have talk about them

Ur mumu never tired you idiotic efulefu

When UGM or ipob which Obi supports enters your family, Obi won't even say a word because you are worthless and inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by africantony: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Bollinga: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Laple0541:
So sad, Anambra and most parts of the East have been on fire for some time now while Mr Obi is in Lagos enjoying the conducive and thriving environment Asiwaju and his successors created.

If Obi truly turned Anabra to Dubai, why are we having his people trooping in their thousands on a daily basis from Dubainambra to Lagos and other parts of the country for economic purposes?

Also have anyone seen Obi condemning the crisis in Anambra or proffering a way out for the problems? This is how to know a person who lacks political and administrative will to rule a country like Nigeria, Obi Pandora is a fraud.

Whether you like it or not. He is your incoming president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
maasoap:

Shame no dey catch u? Is that not Anambra of your Obi Pandora again?

Shame should catch your Agbado urchin fraudster who stole Lagos dry and could not build a single bridge or flyover throughout his 8yrs in Govt, swimming in Lagos IGR.

This was apapa road under Tinubu administration

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by DONRICHI: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
The last time I checked, PO is not the current governor of Anambra State
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Gambari pa Fulani kolejonu.
Children of hates continue...!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by danngnews: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.
You will never see Peter Obi condemn ipob or UGM.
Buhari should release Kanu so he and Obi can campaign together.

Peter Obi will kill a million igbos just to prove a point. Go and ask about James Nwafor of Awkuzu.

Atiku and Tinubu have better plan for Igbos than this useless Obi.
Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this female-voiced lying thief from Agulu called Obituary.

Igbos know who have better plan for them, it's certainly not the Agbado thief.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
danngnews:

Igbos know who have better plan for them, it's certainly not the Agbado thief.

And you think it is the UGM sympathizers.
The fool that couldn't condemn Dr. Akunyili's killers but went to cry at the funeral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.