Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) (72843 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by nedekid: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2022
DrRasheed:
If Peter Obi truly worked in Anambra, the daily disaster booming there won't have manifested today.
Stop probing his qualifications, look onto his administration!
Obi did not work but left confirmed money in the bank, over 75b? Cleared billions in debt owed by past administration, both salaries and pensions, left the state in green account balance?
See, one needs to understand prudent economic anagement. How not to just blow money and incure debt just as the state Nigeria is currently. Practically bankrupt.
Now, in anambra, a state he met in debt, it took years to clear and the have huge savings, from those savings you then fix infrastructure etc. Unfortunately gov is for 8 years and so he had to leave for another person to continue.
Ofcourse obiano came in and blew everything, built airports etc and plunged the place back into debt. Obiano a man that has never had experience running business but instead a banker.
Had Obi remained as gov, he probably would have spent 40b out of 75b he left on the infrastructure you so want to see, invested the remaining 25b and build it up to 75b again and the spend another 40b. That is infrastructure without loans. Ie debt free development!
Life is not all about chopping all today and Allah will provide for tomorrow (as Hausa people say).
Obi while building up savings spent money including security votes on critical issues such as education and health. Anambra moved from 25 position to 1st in the whole country in waec in 2 years!
Name just 1 ex governor apart from Obi that has not collected entitlements eg pension, houses, salaries, staff, police security, medical allowance from the state they governed after leaving government. Just one. Even the other contender was the promoter of pension for life for ex governors despite the trillions he accumulated in personal wealth. He still collects from his state till today.
Dont vote for Obi, but give the man the honor due to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5WFJjYSXw

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

You are a dumb nincompoop and you will never amount to anything good in your miserable life.
You call people Afonja but claim you're against tribalist. God will punish your generations.
The opportunity you've gotten in the West, you couldn't get it in the East but you repay Yorubas with insults of Afonja.

Just so you know, for turning against the very land that made you, the land will collect everything you have and you will die of regret.
You will die in penury and your stupid parents who failed to train you properly will regret birthing an ungrateful animal like you.
I am not in your level and I cannot exchange texts with you. All your sayings and wishes for me I rebuke in the mighty name of Jesus, it shall not be my portion or any member of my family or generation. Only good things shall me and my family reap in Nigeria, Europe, and North America. I am no longer based in Nigeria, so I shall reap the good of the land where I am based and will improve my country, Nigeria. All the things you have typed and will continue to type shall be the portion of you and your family and all your generations. Amen. You shall see the manifestations in your life and in your families life and your future generations. Anything you wish for me, shall be the portion of your family and generations. Amen. Let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2022
smartgenius:

I am not in your level and I cannot exchange texts with you. All your sayings and wishes for me I rebuke in the mighty name of Jesus, it shall not be my portion or any member of my family or generation. Only good things shall me and my family reap in Nigeria, Europe, and North America. I am no longer based in Nigeria, so I shall reap the good of the land where I am based and will improve my country, Nigeria. All the things you have typed and will continue to type shall be the portion of you and your family and all your generations. Amen. You shall see the manifestations in your life and in your families life and your future generations. Anything you wish for me, shall be the portion of your family and generations. Amen. Let God be the judge.

You're a stupid fool and your parents are wild animals for failing to train you properly. Wherever you are, you are one day closer to ending up in jail and being deported back to your village. You won't pick a pin out of where you are and all your years will be a waste.
By the time Obi's boys in UGM touch you, other idiots will learn from your misfortune.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

You're a stupid fool and your parents are wild animals for failing to train you properly. Wherever you are, you are one day closer to ending up in jail and being deported back to your village. You won't pick a pin out of where you are and all your years will be a waste.
By the time Obi's boys in UGM touch you, other idiots will learn from your misfortune.
So shall it be upon you, your family, your children, and your future generations in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. Let God be the judge. Anything you write or wish for me shall be the portion of you, your family, and future generations. If I was you, I would start typing blessings. You really do not know who you are messing with. You will remember today in the future.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 12:48am On Aug 02, 2022
smartgenius:

So shall it be upon you, your family, your children, and your future generations in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. Let God be the judge. Anything you write or wish for me shall be the portion of you, your family, and future generations. If I was you, I would start typing blessings. You really do not know who you are messing with. You will remember today in the future.

You're a big fool and curses are already manifesting in your life.
Dike, the West blessed your life but you turned around to curse the West. So shall all blessings in your life turn to curses.
From today, you will start seeing it manifest.
Mark today's date.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

You're a big fool and curses are already manifesting in your life.
Dike, the West blessed your life but you turned around to curse the West. So shall all blessings in your life turn to curses.
From today, you will start seeing it manifest.
Mark today's date.
You can name me anything you want. I did not curse the West. I cursed tribalist. Tribalism is destroying Nigeria and thus I have cursed tribalist, not the West. Anything you wish for me shall be the portion of you and your family, and generations in Jesus name , amen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
1999 to 2007

And you say obi was governor the same time as Tinubu? How is that possible?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
2007 to 2014

So which one is the 1999 to 2007 you had earlier told me?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

Mongrel, your papa no reach me.

Monkey, you don't know your father

your mother died as a LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:
[s]Peter Obi's boys.
You will never see Peter Obi condemn ipob or UGM.
Buhari should release Kanu so he and Obi can campaign together.

Peter Obi will kill a million igbos just to prove a point. Go and ask about James Nwafor of Awkuzu.

Atiku and Tinubu have better plan for Igbos than this useless Obi.
Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this female-voiced lying thief from Agulu called Obituary.[/s]
Monkey no fine but him mama like am
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by 007Marvel(m): 2:28am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

When it is Obi's matter you remember your humanity and decorum.

Please point out others threads in which other people, tribes and politicians were maligned in which you opposed those doing the lampooning.

If you can't do that just vamoose.

How is it Obi's matter if drugs never put mucor for your brain! Clown!
I'm not even igbo but I can't tell you that these people doing all this are paid kill squads and not Igbos! There's a sinister lucking in the shadows orchestration all this! Trying to make the East restless because it's one of the places that they can't send their bandits and Boko Haram to operate without them dying mercilessly! Or captured!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by chuksanambra: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Collins4u1:
If it's true
They're ebubeagu criminal operatives

They are not fulanis or DSS any longer?
They are not state actors?

You are too stupid to be Igbo.
I don't know when Igbo women started giving birth to animals who don't think.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by rusher14: 2:33am On Aug 02, 2022
007Marvel:

How is it Obi's matter if drugs never put mucor for your brain! Clown!
I'm not even igbo but I can't tell you that these people doing all this are paid kill squads and not Igbos! There's a sinister lucking in the shadows orchestration all this! Trying to make the East restless because it's one of the places that they can't send their bandits and Boko Haram to operate without them dying mercilessly! Or captured!

Who would believe the crap you are imagining?

Fact remains that ESN/UGM/Ebeagu were all applauded by eastern folks.

When the travelling soldier couple was killed, their assailants spoke igbo and had the igbo tongue.

When such crimes occur in the north, many are quick to blame the northerners.

Only fair if same meaaure is applied in SE.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by edungene7: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

Your papa na my professor.
Yr Mata done enter spiritual dey go cure u for cele with broom flogging

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 4:03am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

You're a bastard pig who won't die well.
You can lie about Tinubu and Atiku but crying when others point out the hypocrisy of your candidate.

I said Peter Obi has never condemned UGM and ipob and that is a fact. You are foaming at the mouth like someone suffering from convulsion.
It will never be well with you and you will always be in shame.
I will make you a walking dead. Your life will be miserable till you give up the ghost. In your next life you be careful with your utterances.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Slurity(m): 5:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Prettylima:
Can some one just mention one state that's save, No where is safe in this country again. check my signature I produce all kinds of cartons
Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Which people would have done this kind of horrible thing if not FULANI BANDITS.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.

Peter Obi will kill a million igbos just to prove a point. Go and ask about James Nwafor of Awkuzu.

Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this female-voiced lying thief from Agulu called Obituary.
Have you ever heard Buhari condemn Fulani bandits/I SWAP. Have you ever heard Tinubu condemn them either. Ode
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by soundgodrecords: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are jihadists.stop killing anambra people to blackmail the next president peter obi and Senator Yusuf Datti Ahmed. ALLAH HUAKBA.
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.

Obiano, Ngige, Umahi, Chimaroke, Sullivan are better than this female-voiced lying thief from Agulu called Obituary.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:
Peter Obi's boys.

Bobo Chicago is that you? Abi you never take your normal dose of drugs today?

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Iremchris: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

When UGM or ipob which Obi supports enters your family, Obi won't even say a word because you are worthless and inconsequential.
ok ...

Show me any prove that obi is supporting ipob, nicompoo in height order

Chaaii now I understand that igbo are problem of there self

U are from igbo and be supporting a Fulani or agbado which is this suffering we are passing is good efulefu cow
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:
illiterates interloper, is Peter Obi the governor of Anambra State?

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by membranus: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:

If care is not taken, Ur skull fit be mined in SW before December.

Shun tribalism and vote right.

Katsina people can relate

Why are the Igbos not voting right at Ebonyin's LG election? Why did they vote APC, and not Obi's LP in solidarity of support?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Prettylima:
Can some one just mention one state that's save, No where is safe in this country again. check my signature I produce all kinds of cartons
Akwa ibom
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2022
B-b-b-but yeebos always say such things are not possible in their yeast?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by sukkot: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2022
this gone be the future of afonja if obedient and yusufool win. ugm niggas gone come to lagos an start thowin afonjas off the 3rd mainland bridge if they violate the sit at home mondays in lagos state

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by cp3o: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
At least now they can't claim it's DSS or Fulani herdsmen. This people too funny sha

Una logic no tire una? May the likes of you never smell leadership again. Do you have any means of normalizing the Fulani terror avalanche unleashed on this country for the past almost 8 years?
Rubbish.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by DKM123: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2022
You see this BMC paid Propaganda Machines, they have been paid heavily by Tinubu with money stolen from Lagos.

Thier JOB specifications are to

deceive gullible Nigerians ..

manipulative Nigerians who find it hard ti think for themselves..

Tell lies to Nigerians and use propaganda to turn the heads of the less intelligent Nigerians....

They did it easily in 2015 and got away with it. Can they do it in 2023?
Yes, they can only if you allow them again because this time they will even be more vicious afterall unlike in 2015, they are doing for thier MAIN COORDINATOR who distributes the bullion van himself.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Peppysco:

Aren't you so delusional right now? Your parents are being killed in your villages by the same group of terrorists most of you supported a while ago, yet, Tinubu is your problem. Don't worry, all of you will dance to the masquerade dance you have all invited to perform. These Russian roulette campaigns you're all doing, we will all be here to witness the outcome.
My parents live in England. Far away from your nuisance. Now, who's delusional?

I am not Igbo to begin with. Why do you all think that all Yoruba people are monolithic? I am a proud Lagosian who has been financially favored by the southern and northern brothers. I see beyond tribal differentiation.

I speak fact and not tribe. Tinubu has never reached out to any of my relatives. He's not the a saviour of the yoruba people. I follow Christ not a weeny pissing man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.