Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) (72900 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Just say you have low IQ and you can't comprehend what I posted.

Why is Lagos state doing far better than Anambra, whilst your preferred presidential aspirants is a former governor just like Tinubu is?

Then use your high IQ to answer the questions.

Was Tinubu governor of Lagos in 2000? You also said obi was governor between 2007 to 2014. Pls put it into your 2000 to 2010. How many years was obi now governor? I don't understand. So who are the mumu followers?

If you say they were (past tense) between 2000 to 2010, how come you are asking why is (present tense) one doing better?

Who is my preferred presidential candidate? Can you show me where we had that discussion?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
"My English is perfect but can you professor tell us how you constructed this?"

Seems all you know is finding fault, check yourself first, I'm not here to be your grammer tutor. Be humble so you can learn, Be humble so you can be wiser.

Part of learning is asking questions and so far as a professor, you can't answer simple questions. Pls professor, I want to learn how you constructed the English below.

"why didn't Obi achievement anything?"
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Part of learning is asking questions and so far as a professor, you can't answer simple questions. Pls professor, I want to learn how you constructed the English below.

I'm not here to teach you to your understanding, you low IQ slowpoke. Bye
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Then use your high IQ to answer the questions.

Was Tinubu governor of Lagos in 2000? You also said obi was governor between 2007 to 2014. Pls put it into your 2000 to 2010. How many years was obi now governor? I don't understand. So who are the mumu followers?

If you say they were (past tense) between 2000 to 2010, how come you are asking why is (present tense) one doing better?

Who is my preferred presidential candidate? Can you show me where we had that discussion?
Trash, I have no time to read stories of a nincompoop.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:

I'm not here to teach you to your understanding, you low IQ slowpoke. Bye

But how did a professor with your high IQ end up constructing this type of English below?

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Trash, I have no time to read stories of a nincompoop.

But how come you aren't able to different between stories and questions?

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

But how come you aren't able to different between stories and questions?

ok, Normal
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Viraltrends123: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

But how did a professor with your high IQ end up constructing this type of English below?

ok, normal
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) by Tycyborg(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Halo22:
What is really happening in this God damn country?

In the East... Corrected because if it's bandit and boko haram... We will say in the north so point corrected. In the East not in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.