Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

As Adult Male Or Female, Have You Ever Drank Breast Milk, And Do You Like It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Adult Male Or Female, Have You Ever Drank Breast Milk, And Do You Like It? (718 Views)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Adult Male Or Female, Have You Ever Drank Breast Milk, And Do You Like It? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Air your feedback.

As for me, I enjoy sucking the breast of lactating mothers.
Very lovely experience.
Re: As Adult Male Or Female, Have You Ever Drank Breast Milk, And Do You Like It? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
QUESTIONSsARENA:
Air your feedback.

As for me, I enjoy sucking the breast of lactating mothers.
Very lovely experience.

1 Like

Re: As Adult Male Or Female, Have You Ever Drank Breast Milk, And Do You Like It? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Go get job.....an idol mind is the devil's workshop.

Re: As Adult Male Or Female, Have You Ever Drank Breast Milk, And Do You Like It? by willyo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yea. I love cow breast milk

(1) (Reply)

Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? / How She Squirt When You Knack Her Well / [STORY] S*x With My Delicious Landlady (episode 1-14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.