Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,465 members, 7,958,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (41567 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by LollySeaSide: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
Nothing new about it.
As usual.
They are just gathered to re-strategize and fashion out new ways to deceive us so we can allow them access to our national treasury again.
But I see a revolution coming.
A revolution coming, a special revolution with PVC!!
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Always looking presidential
BAT23 insha allah
I'm sorry but u are few of the people dat hv malaria in their brain
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by holubee21(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Are you mad?? Must you quote me or do you want to be unfortunate... B*stard support who you want and leave me to support who I want else you will suffer for the rest of your miserable life na by Force to support your God forsaken obituary ni?

Pls face your front if you don't want to be unfortunate in this one life you came to
You don't have to be this aggressive bro...Please just pity your unborn generation Na God I use beg u. I won't exchange any fowl words with u
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lexy2014: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I thought you would say I lie about PO. You will agree PO is part of the problem of NIGERIA. Tinubu never served in any government. Words of mouth does not translate to participation in destroying NIGERIA .

I don't know if he iss part of the problem or not and I don't know if he recommended gencos or discos. But what I know is that Tinubu said he made buhari president. The question is this: How has nigeria fared under buhari considering the article below?

Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

DAILY POST recalls that the Gross Domestic Product, GDP figure in 2015 was $492,437 million which made Nigeria the number 24 in the ranking of GDP of the 196 countries in the world according to the world bank.

Following the current outcry from Nigerians over the hike in prices of commodities, the cost of living in Nigeria prior to the 2015 general elections can be referred to as moderate as a dollar was exchanged for ₦187.952 contrary to the current ₦412.4 to a dollar.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by brightDdon(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Faber:

That's not Sanwo-Olu, thats Sango-Ota sitting there grin grin, you get time to reply the Agbado munching fool
grin grin grin

They are already getting confuse,,
Can't wait to celebrate the victory of a politician for the very first time of my already lived life.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lexy2014: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Have you just registered in NL? These have been published numerous times on NL. Otherwise check google.

Good. It's the same thing we are saying. Since you have access to that information, then kindly use that access to answer the simple question.

What makes Tinubu better than every other presidential candidate?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Tareq1105: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

Stop all these conspiracy theories. There is none. The committee set up for the purpose presented there report and only members of the committees attended. Did you even see Sanwolu there? He will also work against Tinubu if others are doing so according to you?

Ignore them my brother. Me and my household will never vote for a serial liar and pretender with a low radio battery voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Victoria ascerta.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Walealoba(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:
God save Mr. President God save Nigeria
Sir Please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Elioandrew: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
And why is there no agbado and corn and cassava and yam on the agbado masters table? Abi did his doctor tell him to stay away from all those? Na we come good to dey smag agbado and co.? See deception na.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by LiveWithIt: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Stevosty:
Enemy of Nigeria progress.
You want to be unfortunate right?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by IbileIfe: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
onumadu:
Alibaba and the forty thieves.
Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank is the receiver of the loot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Smith414: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Anybody supporting this atrocity will not make heaven, even if you be Muslim, one virgin you nor go see out of the 72 angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Tareq1105: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Good. It's the same thing we are saying. Since you have access to that information, then kindly use that access to answer the simple question.

His track record of developmental milestones for 8 yrs as governor of Lagos State.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Analyst7: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Godfullsam:

You mean BAT is looking presidential .

Chai!

who did this to you?
Person name be flat head..u still dey ask
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lexy2014: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

His track record of developmental milestones for 8 yrs as governor of Lagos State.

So what are those "track record of developmental milestones for 8 yrs as governor of Lagos State"? Can you provide details pls?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Lazenby007(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Very useless people.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by TinubuNG: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
ceeceephuny:
Only God know what they're planning
Wait for it bro cool

BAT 2023
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Evaremedy: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
We used to go to Lagos on holidays in the in the 80s, it was like 'Little London'.
Now some 'upcoming Lai Mohammeds' are telling us an Iragbiji refugee boy who became governor in 1999 built Lagos
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by mecuries(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT23 insha allah
'always looking presidential' this is a joke,right?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Hahahaha, the smart ones among them don japa, dey don abandon EscoBAT in his sinking ship grin grin grin

By the next APC meeting, only Sanwo Olu go remain grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by otipoju(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

There is a committee set up for this purpose, and the committee presented there reports. Those you pointed are not members of the committee. Did you see Sanwolu?

Sanwolu is seated beside Ganduje. On the left in suit.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by delzbaba(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
see somebody neck like elderly turkey for there.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Johnny147147: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT23 insha allah

First pic: El Rufai be thinking like "this man nor get sense? E nor know say we don sell am?" grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Stevosty: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You want to be unfortunate right?
You are already unfortunate, supporting a sick old person to be your president.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Eniitankorede: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

I hope you are not an illiterate. If not, check NL for your answers. Don’t be a lazy dumb.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by SUGARCyprian247: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Is this how you guys impersonate?

Your moniker is even Chuksanambra ..

Chai SMH

chuksanambra:

They are all taking turns on your mother, you worthless obituary pig.

See ehn, I don ready for una. Na fire for fire. No one has the monopoly of insults.
You can't have a 3rd class product like Obi in a meeting where a Ganduje who has a PhD is.

Support your Obi in peace but if you make the mistake of insulting other candidates, I will declare sudden sit at home for you.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Stevosty: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:
Is this how you guys impersonate?

Your moniker is even Chuksanambra ..

Chai SMH

Are you surprised? Everything about them is fake, fake promises, fake bishops, fake candidate...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lexy2014: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I hope you are not an illiterate. If not, check NL for your answers. Don’t be a lazy dumb.

But since you aren't a lazy, dumb illiterate, why can't you check NL to answer the simple question?

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by NEUDUDE: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2022
See them plotting failure grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Okobola146: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu trust the north at your own risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.