Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (41309 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Hiltaux(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Always looking presidential
BAT23 insha allah

What is presidential about that old face?
Make una dey tell una selves the truth grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by IbadeHQ: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
At least some governors gathered for Tinubu, how many don gather for Peter Obi-diot and Dem wan win election.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by etrouble: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
asobo1:
Where is governor Lalong, the Northern Governor's forum chairman?

He is still pained that he was not picked as VP. He controls very little insignificant votes like the 5% from the East, so he cannot be a good pick.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by ACRI: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
I dont have any issue with anybody but this APC don show us shege for this country. Any body running on the platform of APC does so at his own risk because normally they no suppose near any government apparatus again with their failure history. Dollar is almost 800 to naira
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Eriokanmi: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from failure ( his own party apc) , laughable. Failure wanting to rescue failure from failure. How does this add up my people?

Sadly, some people are still marketing same failure. They need to visit yaba left for an urgent medical attention. Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by 1nice(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Look at them; careless talkers and evil minded people plannings their own downfalls; APC can never rule Nigeria and Nigerians again.

Nigerians have lost hopes in APC government because they don't meant well for Nigerians.

May God save Nigerians from bad leaders. May Nigerians have leaders that will work for the interest of Nigerians both home and abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

There is a committee set up for this purpose, and the committee presented there reports. Those you pointed are not members of the committee. Did you see Sanwolu?

I had wanted to say why did you explain to them, because having spent 6 years in the University in IBO land, I understand them very well, they don't understand logic and reasoning, they only believe in falsehood, deception and propaganda and you can never correct them.

From deep cultural study as a student several years ago, if Jesus comes as a Yoruba man, IBOS will never vote for him. If Angel becomes a Yoruba man, IBOS will never vote for him.

OSUOFIA - Nkem Owoh is using Tinubu to act Nollywood film because Zack Orji said he will vote for Tinubu. Who will give 10 million naira to a political nonentity whose impact is zero. Of what importance is he to APC? Zack Orji is yet to recover from the statement.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by fredoooooo: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Nigerians are tired of these faces. They are the reason the country is like this.
Bring a new and competent face and not a PDP repackage face .. we will gladly vote and follow.
For now BAT23 is the best among the candidates on ground
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by brightDdon(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

There is a committee set up for this purpose, and the committee presented there reports. Those you pointed are not members of the committee. Did you see Sanwolu?

Pls check the middle who's seated there?

That's the answer to your question.

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Pat081: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Always looking presidential
BAT23 insha allah
You are one of the problems we have in this country
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by clems88(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

They are all taking turns on your mother, you worthless obituary pig.

See ehn, I don ready for una. Na fire for fire. No one has the monopoly of insults.
You can't have a 3rd class product like Obi in a meeting where a Ganduje who has a PhD is.

Support your Obi in peace but if you make the mistake of insulting other candidates, I will declare sudden sit at home for you.
you are a Shame to your moniker. He goat
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Munamoqel: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
AnonPoet:
very ugly men.no Wonder the nation is a Mess!
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
AnonPoet:

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We Yorubas think he is the best candidate.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Pat081: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
You can not see Oyetola oooo because of the loss in Osun state last month
Penguin2:
Where is Umahi?

Where is Uzodimma?

Where is Ayade?

Where is Akeredolu?

Where is Fayemi?

Where is Oyetola?

Where is Dapo Abiodun?

Where is Yahaya Bello?

Where is Simon Lalong?

Where is Mai Mala Buni?

Tinubu is on a long journey but his brainless herd of fools keeps living in denial.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by BESTScientist1: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2022
chuksanambra:

They are all taking turns on your mother, you worthless obituary pig.

See ehn, I don ready for una. Na fire for fire. No one has the monopoly of insults.
You can't have a 3rd class product like Obi in a meeting where a Ganduje who has a PhD is.

Support your Obi in peace but if you make the mistake of insulting other candidates, I will declare sudden sit at home for you.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Faber(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Did I see Sanwolu?

Who is this in the middle of the encircled area?

And hey, from yesterday, the report has been that Tinubu will meet with “APC Governors” and not “A Committee” of APC governor.

Where did you get your own information and what committee are they?

Agbado committee. Leave the werey grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by holubee21(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It's almost impossible not to love this man,
tinubu of lagos. The master of politics, best man for the Nigerian Job

Jagaban for president come 2023 Amen
I just dey pity ur generation. Upon the crashes In all the sectors u still dey shout Tinubu up n dwn. Sufferness no dey tire u abi which kind suffer skin u get?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Stevosty: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Desperadoes, they don't mind creating chaos in the country because of 'emilokan' like Nigeria is his property, anybody but Tinubu, else sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Faber(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2022
brightDdon:

Pls check the middle who's seated there?

That's the answer to your question.

That's not Sanwo-Olu, thats Sango-Ota sitting there grin grin, you get time to reply the Agbado munching fool
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Eniitankorede: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

DAILY POST recalls that the Gross Domestic Product, GDP figure in 2015 was $492,437 million which made Nigeria the number 24 in the ranking of GDP of the 196 countries in the world according to the world bank.

Following the current outcry from Nigerians over the hike in prices of commodities, the cost of living in Nigeria prior to the 2015 general elections can be referred to as moderate as a dollar was exchanged for ₦187.952 contrary to the current ₦412.4 to a dollar.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

How has nigeria fared in general based on Tinubus "recommendation" of buhari?

I thought you would say I lie about PO. You will agree PO is part of the problem of NIGERIA. Tinubu never served in any government. Words of mouth does not translate to participation in destroying NIGERIA .
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by chuksanambra: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
clems88:
you are a Shame to your moniker. He goat

Clement, just behave yourself and manage your miserable life in peace.
All your mates are doing better than you, yet you have refused to improve yourself. Are you under a curse?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Eniitankorede: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Really? What makes Tinubu better than every other presidential candidate?

You go and records of their achievements. That’s enough for you.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Faber(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Pat081:
You can not see Oyetola oooo because of the loss in Osun state last month

Oyetola is still studying the election results. That one na done and dusted. He is the newest member of one term governors forum, with Ambode, Ohakim and co grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by amaridigital(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Where is Umahi?

Where is Uzodimma?

Where is Ayade?

Where is Akeredolu?

Where is Fayemi?

Where is Oyetola?

Where is Dapo Abiodun?

Where is Yahaya Bello?

Where is Simon Lalong?

Where is Mai Mala Buni?

Tinubu is on a long journey but his brainless herd of fools keep living in denial.

So all the Governors must be present just to set up a campaign committee? Why don't you wait until campaign start officially next month before foaming in the mouth. Abeg how far about the GoFundMe account to raise #10 Trillion for Obituary campaign? Hope you will have 20 Governor's and 70 Senators in Obituary campaign committee meeting by next month or are you depending on Psqaure and igbo pastors alone? Nigeria no be erosion-ridden SE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by LiveWithIt: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
holubee21:

I just dey pity ur generation. Upon the crashes In all the sectors u still dey shout Tinubu up n dwn. Sufferness no dey tire u abi which kind suffer skin u get?
Are you mad?? Must you quote me or do you want to be unfortunate... B*stard support who you want and leave me to support who I want else you will suffer for the rest of your miserable life na by Force to support your God forsaken obituary ni?

Pls face your front if you don't want to be unfortunate in this one life you came to

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lexy2014: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You go and records of their achievements. That’s enough for you.

Since you record of his achievements, you shouldn't have any issues answering my question.

What makes Tinubu better than every other presidential candidate?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
EMMNIG:

Please Nairalanders help count how many APC GOV. Attend the meeting.
Is there any of the following State Governor ;

Cross River,
Ebonyi,
Kogi,
Ondo,

Please help me Check oooooo.
Or is it only 6 APC Governor we now have,

Or is it a sign of Fallout

Or Lackluster of Tinubu turn .

Okoro with no structure dey talk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Bullahville: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
AnonPoet:
More

FROM THE PICTURES WHAT DO YOU SEE? ONE NIGERIA?...OK, NEED I SAY MORE?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
They look like a loser
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Eniitankorede: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you record of his achievements, you shouldn't have any issues answering my question.

What makes Tinubu better than every other presidential candidate?

Have you just registered in NL? These have been published numerous times on NL. Otherwise check google.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Stevosty: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Are you mad?? Must you quote me or do you want to be unfortunate... B*stard support who you want and leave me to support who I want else you will suffer for the rest of your miserable life na by Force to support your God forsaken obituary ni?

Pls face your front if you don't want to be unfortunate in this one life you came to
Enemy of Nigeria progress.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Abujaexpress: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Men are not smiling at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.