Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (41307 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by onosking(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
They can't even spell the name of their party correctly
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by leokid866: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Where is Umahi?

Where is Uzodimma?

Where is Ayade?

Where is Akeredolu?

Where is Fayemi?

Where is Oyetola?

Where is Dapo Abiodun?

Where is Yahaya Bello?

Where is Simon Lalong?

Where is Mai Mala Buni?

Tinubu is on a long journey but his brainless herd of fools keep living in denial.
yes because we don't live in a world where conference calls exist......
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by leokid866: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

How do you want them to go home and tell their people who are majorly Christians to vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket?
majorly christians where? Which northern state has christians as majority?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by leokid866: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
achi4u:
Too many wahala following tinubu.
The man should've support osibanjo and go and rest and still remain the kingmaker.
Now he don dey rubbish himself.
lol who doesn't want to be king.......if they gave your father chance to be your LG chairman you will tell him not to take it?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by MaxNdu: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
The gathering of criminals on the next move to devour whatever good is left of the country. God will shame all of you.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Penguin2: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
leokid866:
yes because we don't live in a world where conference calls exist......

Any evidence of those who joined through conference call?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by beelon1020(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT... the nightmare of the obistingy people... keep moving, we dey your back jorr... fire burn all the haters...
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by GoooodHardDick: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Oga, speak for yourself. Who are the "We? Peter obi can never be the president of this country. Know this, and know peace

All these Tinubu urchins sef.

Ogbeni know that Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Pakistan after the election
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Sleekfingers: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

All these Tinubu urchins sef.

Ogbeni know that Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Pakistan after the election

cheesy cheesy

I don talk my own
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Obi is not your regular APC/PDP politicians.
He is an APGA product, who wanted to change things using PDP as a platform. But greedy politicians wouldn't allow him.
So he has to move on.
A person that can not change his Anambra ,but live in Tinubu Lagos.
A person that can not change or find his way with all his paper intelligences in PDP.
You want me to live a Whole Nigeria in is hand.
Clowns ...
Compare his tenure as a governor to Tinubu and shettima ... and see the difference.
No be noise making abeg
That was your regular apga and pdp member in his goat and yam era

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Gandollaar(f): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
EMMNIG:

Please Nairalanders help count how many APC GOV. Attend the meeting.
Is there any of the following State Governor ;

Cross River,
Ebonyi,
Kogi,
Ondo,

Please help me Check oooooo.
Or is it only 6 APC Governor we now have,

Or is it a sign of Fallout

Or Lackluster of Tinubu turn .

I have been waiting for details since yesterday to know who and who was there. When I opened this thread and there was not a single preceding note about attendees, I Yinmu. grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Gandollaar(f): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

There is a committee set up for this purpose, and the committee presented there reports. Those you pointed are not members of the committee. Did you see Sanwolu?
The report says APC governors meeting with tinubu right?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Gandollaar(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

You believe sensational news media reports. That guy is not Sanwolu. You live in Nigeria and you are taking in every thing dished out by news medias
That guy is not sanwo, then who is he? Kikikiki grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Gandollaar(f): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
crackhouse:
Ganduje always looking like a cow
Kikikiki grin

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by leokid866: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Any evidence of those who joined through conference call?

as soon as you provide evidence it did not happen......

grin
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Pat081: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Faber:

Oyetola is still studying the election results. That one na done and dusted. He is the newest member of one term governors forum, with Ambode, Ohakim,,, and co grin
lol, next to go is SRJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.