Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers (44570 Views)

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Enskynelson(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vote APC for continuity...
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Unruly7(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
No bus passengers was abducted

It’s was 5 different cars

And yes they set army van on fire

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by ZombieTAMER: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
Where Eastern Security Network dey?

Where's the Police
where's the Army
where's Buhari the C in C
where's APc

they're all AWol

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unruly7:

You were their commander abi cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
BloomingDale:

They are the ones carrying out the kidnapping
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by anonimi: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ogbuu101:
Fulani again!
For those who don't know,that is the same axis the Methodist bishop was kidnapped.
I also have a friend whose husband was kidnapped there,was she that delivered the ransom.Confirmed it was foolanis.
Apparently, Buhari and hell ruffian have invited all their kith and kin from all over Africa to come and make money in Nigeria via kidnapping.

That Fulani asslicker, wannabe president Thiefnuibu will ask for cows to know that it is not Evans the kidnapper.
Not only is the JagaBandit drug lord physically unfit, he is also mentally unfit for any public office, even as LGA councillor.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anybody sugarcoating the menace of the fulanis will die miserably...someone is in the hospital with 9 bullets, another in the morgue, another with disfigured penis because of this event. Good thing is that the security outfits are not only Igbos. Make una keep hating people wey no hate una.

I have been checking since Saturday to see if there will be any report of this or a press release.

For una information the one wey dey morgue na Benue guy, shattered prick na still that way, 9 bullets na Akwa-ibom. Make una continue dey support rubbish.

You see these guys, they will surely take una by suprise as una dey busy the hate Igbos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by penearth(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
When d economy bcoms tooo unbearable repented hoodlums goes back to crime

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by newnigerdelta1: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tochi3:
Don't waste your vote on APC..

They are the cause of insecurity all over the country.

Don't ever make that move to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket, if you don't want the insecurity to reach you and your family members

APC is evil. Vote them ou

You are more evil ,for you to know evil shows you more evil ...instead of all hands on deck to save the country you here writing rubbish....

Nonsense
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

They are the ones carrying out the kidnapping

Sorry for my outburst but what you people are doing towards Igbos are uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Splitmind: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unruly7:

See I told you it was a fake report
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Another one
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by wizi4tyn: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
How do they which to report as bandits and which one to report as UGM?
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
inspirator1:

My friend shut the hell up there and stop spewing trash from your mouth. Una no go know wetin dey happen until e reach una. Just keep hating Igbos .

It is not about hating igbos but the truth.

Those doing the kidnapping are the igbos themselves, or are you saying no igbo is kidnapping in the East
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by John389(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is the change Buhari promised Nigerians
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Realguyman1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
E be plenty tinx for naija
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by CSTRR: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

Those doing the kidnapping are the igbos themselves, or are you saying no igbo is kidnapping in the East
Would you shut up, your dirty mouth?

So the bandits just managed to operate every where across the country and then abandon eastern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

My apologies. But know that Southern Nigeria is in for a long thing. Let the hate game begin.

No crime will strive without the son of the soil but saying is ESN is abysmal trust me. No never know wetin dey sup. Shei one king for Yoruba dey shout say Bush don full?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by thisweekng: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qViwOa600

An epidemic is about to happen See the terrible condition of a canal at Pako Aguda Surulere Lagos.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
CSTRR:

Would you shut up, your dirty mouth?

So the bandits just managed to operate every where across the country and then abandon eastern Nigeria?

His or her time will come like Sarki, just don't mind. People wey dey field, get Intel dey yarn truth, those wey elites dey beguile for selfish reason dey yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Unruly7(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

You were their commander abi cheesy

I witnessed it

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by irunoko(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beware of this person.he is a criminal on the loose from congo

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Timetravel88: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

There are two sides to these renewed skirmishes in the southeast…

First, if truly these are the usual northwest bandits, then I want to see how some stupid and idiotic southeast politicians that want to campaign for APC will do it.

Another angle is to check if these are political bandits like it happened in Anambra. And to this angle I will suggest that Umahi be put under close surveillance.

That idiot can be very devilish. I’m sure part of his aim now would be to sponsor restiveness in the Southeast and make the environment unfavorable for voters to come out and vote thereby suppressing the votes of the southeast and diminishing Peter Obi’s chances.

For Umahi, if he can’t have it, then no Igbo man should.

But I must tell anyone involved, whether Fulani or political bandits, that our resolve is made and no amount of violence or purposefully orchestrated skirmishes will prevent us from coming out to vote en masse for Peter Obi in 2023.

Ndi ala!

You must be in kuvuku land to think Peter Obi can save Nigeria. No one can save this shit hole of a country, it's on a steady decline till it is finally disintegrated. The terrorists will make a nice meal off Peter obi's Presidency if he ever gets there and force him to negotiate on a fulanized Nigeria for peace to reign. Peter Obi will be perfect for the bargain since he is Igbo and from the south, no one will suspect foul play.
The worst is yet to come.
Biafra is the only answer to stop the jihadist incursion.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Prettylima(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
No picture [color=#990000][/color] check my signature
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
God bear me witness that I didn't keep quiet.

May blood of the innocent being shed in Nigeria be upon the perpetrators and all their generations.

And to any who keep quiet as killers are being pampered, while the people will not even be granted as little as state policing to protect themselves.

I just see Nigerians as a man being held down tightly by Federal government allowing bandits stab him mercilessly repeatedly.
Who will save Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Ibkhaleel: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ever8090:
A Muslim man was telling me just this morning in Abuja that, Boko haram have spread all over the country...

I think we are busy with defending politicians on social media, we are not aware that, it will soon hit us hard.

The Northern Muslims have their game intact that is why they are causing problems to the political atmosphere by attaching a Muslim vice to Tinubu because they know the south and Christians will rush to attend to the matter while their foot soldiers will execute their plans.

Pls my southern brothers and Christians all over the country, let us focus on defending politicians so that when it hit us hard beyond recovery, we will kukuma surrender to the will of the Northern Muslim
Are you not even ashame comming online to write this trash?

Wawa polytheist trinitarian pagan
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
NAIRALAND TAUGHT THE WORLD TO COPY, I WENT THROUGH THIS NEWS AS EARLY AS 6AM, NAIRALAND COPIED IT WORD TO WORD WITHOUT MAKING CHANGES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.