Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers (44634 Views)

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by ZombieSlayer1: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
oga keep shut you this useless UGM supporter.
Fulani herdsmen were still raping your sisters and killing your brothers in Igboland while ESN were after security officers.
You people are useless
See mumu dey talk.
Just a few days ago a Boko Haram commander was captured in the South West. Keep sleeping on a bicycle. slowpoke. Your people are getting murdered every day and U dey here dey talk rubbish,
I did my NYSC in Ogun Waterside and the last time I spoke to the principal of the school where I served, he told me the school is no longer functional because herdsmen have been killing people.
I really pity your people, you guys are the least ready for the storm that is coming and when it comes it'll sure sweep you away.
There was a massacre in a church in Owo and you imbeciles were consoling yourselves that most of the people killed were Igbos. Imagine the foolishness. I spit on your empty skulls
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by UnIimitedGrace: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

See mumu dey talk.
Just a few days ago a Boko Haram commander was captured in the South West. Keep sleeping on a bicycle. slowpoke. Your people are getting murdered every day and U dey here dey talk rubbish,
I did my NYSC in Ogun Waterside and the last time I spoke to the principal of the school where I served, he told me the school is no longer functional because herdsmen have been killing people.
I really pity your people, you guys are the least ready for the storm that is coming and when it comes it'll sure sweep you away.
There was a massacre in a church in Owo and you imbeciles were consoling yourselves that most of the people killed were Igbos. Imagine the foolishness. I spit on your empty skulls
I'm from South South
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by ZombieSlayer1: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
I'm from South South
In that case you're an embarrassment to your region
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
B-b-b-but yeebos were chestbeating that such doesn't occur around the yeast?
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
oga keep shut you this useless UGM supporter.
Fulani herdsmen were still raping your sisters and killing your brothers in Igboland while ESN were after security officers.
You people are useless

Which specific ‘raping our sisters and killing our brothers’ are you glibly referring to? Is it the Nimbo and Uzo-Uwani attacks by Fulani militia? If so, they occurred BEFORE Mazi Kanu formed ESN. Their occurrence, together with the cavalier attitude of south-east governors and political elite towards the formation of a vigilante/security outfit that could checkmate the activities of these vermin, was the major reason ESN was formed! Mazi Kanu was being proactive in his approach to this problem, while the south-east governors and political elite were either reactive or inactive!

If you have evidence of any ‘raping and killing’ going on AFTER the formation of ESN and before Buhari and the ruling Fulani hegemony decided ESN was their major problem in life, kindly share the links with the rest of us!
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by FarmTech(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
It is getting closer and closer. Somebody have to do sth!
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by obagofizzy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
quentin06:

That axis always has problem with robbers , now its banditos.
I swear Na only God knows how Xmas Go b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Denies Booing Buhari At Budget Presentation / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.