Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers (44584 Views)

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by ZombieSlayer1: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reference:

ESN is just like your regular 'maiguard' at the gate.... totally limited and generally useless.
A security outfit that cannot arrest and prosecute but handover to people that will likely recycle them back into the bushes.
A security outfit that cannot muster the firepower to counter violent crime but has to call on people that will say they have no fuel to come.
A security outfit that has to share intel with those that will save and forward it to those that use it plan counter ops....
Abeg make I hear word.

A security outfit that will succeed is one that will arrest a felon, bring him before the courts, witness his guilt and hand him over to correctional services, or shoots him dead without questions asked by anybody but the express permission of the state if he resorts to violence beyond apprehension.

That is a system, a body, an institution that can work to reduce the kind of crime mushrooming all around Nigeria.

When ESN was operational, did you hear anything about Fulani kidnapping in the east? You and your fellow demons were hailing the useless government when the government was killing ESN operatives and now you're here talking rubbish.
No worry, this evil of fulani herdsmen will get to you soon

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by nony43(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Children of hate and perdition have come again with their fake news.

No single picture or video of these bandits yet they want to turn the whole place upside down.

I am 100 percent sure it is their fellow Igbos who are responsible.

How many Pictures of Abuja-KADUNA abductees have you seen. Pass that road let's use you to see.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Lazenby007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mark my words today: Buhari will not finish this tenure. Either he is impeached or overthrown by the military. Mark it !
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Benchilwell: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=adeoyekay post=115312706][/quote]ty danjumma saw all diz thiz,but will still dey sleep especially d south,best thing now for Everybody should forget about president Election,and focus how to tackle their own sociality and state from thiz guys because dey mean business,now u can see our military have fail
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by perez100: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Those that said no to E.S.N should come now and provide solution. Let them not keep quiet as if nothing is happening. Let E.S.N remain calm so that we can see what Ebubeagu and other enemies of E.S.N both individuals and groups can do. Where is "Udele"?
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by faste: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reference:

They can see bringing a constitutionally recognised security structure to their doorsteps as the solution yet they hang onto the status-quo till death.
Never have I heard of a citizenry so ignorant and inept that it cannot take to the streets in protest to demand their rights to exist.

State police that can be set up before sunset by levying every adult in that state 1 to 5k and you can easily raise 1 to 5 billion naira as seed money overnight.

Then all the equipment they regularly donate to the hapless Nigeria Police Service can be put to better use.
MY brother i feel u...only citizens alone can sponsor an efficient state police.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Ppp1p: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Really
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by starz100: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
The answer to this is a functional state police but will the fulani led government agree to this , that is the question.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by UNDFTD: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
dre11:
Bandits block Enugu-P’Harcourt highway, burn Army van, abduct scores of passengers

…Perpetrators‘ve migrated towards Imo border— Commissioner

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/bandits-block-enugu-pharcourt-highway-burn-army-van-abduct-scores-of-passengers/

This is your life in your ONE NIGERIA! My prayer for those that advocate for ONE Nigeria is that Nigeria will happen to you...meaning you will be kidnapped by these Fulani terrorists, and they would demand a very huge amount of ransom, which you or your family can NOT afford!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
/
Let them keep deceiving themselves.

Lokpanta is their rallying point and operational base.

Umunneochi towns really tried. But Abia State Governor is asleep on the wheel. If only other Igbo towns will take the fight to them like Umunneochi youths did...

/

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by EwebSolution: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
make dem komot for my state o!......what nonsense!

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Allisgud: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vote Obi for president,he will hire mercinary from north Korea to come and finish all this bush bugs,our forest will be clean again
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by UnIimitedGrace: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unruly7:

I witnessed it
do you have any idea if the perpetrators are fulanis?
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by UnIimitedGrace: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

When ESN was operational, did you hear anything about Fulani kidnapping in the east? You and your fellow demons were hailing the useless government when the government was killing ESN operatives and now you're here talking rubbish.
No worry, this evil of fulani herdsmen will get to you soon
oga keep shut you this useless UGM supporter.
Fulani herdsmen were still raping your sisters and killing your brothers in Igboland while ESN were after security officers.
You people are useless
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by okoroemeka(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Viscuz:
Zamfara no Dey pay again ?
yes my brother,they have relocated to greener pastures,that cattle market at lokpa is a criminal breeding depot

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Viscuz: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
okoroemeka:
yes my brother,they have relocated to greener pastures,that cattle market at lokpa is a criminal breeding depot

Then let the government hit that market hard na
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by mrkings84(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
Last las, all of us go turn to Bandits for this country. cheesy

That may just be the way out
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by mrkings84(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
Last las, all of us go turn to Bandits for this country. cheesy

That may just be the way out.....
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by educarimo: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ebubu3:

Your obsession with umahi is driving you insane.
me kwa na onye abakaliki i be. but umahi wey we dey talk about no make sence na. be honest forget your sycophancy
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Ebubu3: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
educarimo:

me kwa na onye abakaliki i be. but umahi wey we dey talk about no make sence na. be honest forget your sycophancy
umahi make sense die! Best governor Ebonyi has ever had
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quy ote author=EZENDIZUOGU post=115312681]This is my village you guys are talking about, the same village Fulani men nap bishop of Methodist church. The cattle market at that Leeru near Ihube is really causing more harm. ALL THIS FULANI MEN HIDE INSIDE CASHEW PLANTATION IN WAIT FOR PASSERS BYE AND TRAVELLERS.[/quote] so you people even know the location of these bandits and couldn't take them off the plannet? What are you people waiting for
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ever8090:
A Muslim man was telling me just this morning in Abuja that, Boko haram have spread all over the country...

I think we are busy with defending politicians on social media, we are not aware that, it will soon hit us hard.

The Northern Muslims have their game intact that is why they are causing problems to the political atmosphere by attaching a Muslim vice to Tinubu because they know the south and Christians will rush to attend to the matter while their foot soldiers will execute their plans.

Pls my southern brothers and Christians all over the country, let us focus on defending politicians so that when it hit us hard beyond recovery, we will kukuma surrender to the will of the Northern Muslim
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
I wish and hope that SE governors will come together and root them out before it's too late, otherwise what is happening on kaduna to Abuja road will take root there.

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by jrusky(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

There are two sides to these renewed skirmishes in the southeast…

First, if truly these are the usual northwest bandits, then I want to see how some stupid and idiotic southeast politicians that want to campaign for APC will do it.

Another angle is to check if these are political bandits like it happened in Anambra. And to this angle I will suggest that Umahi be put under close surveillance.

That idiot can be very devilish. I’m sure part of his aim now would be to sponsor restiveness in the Southeast and make the environment unfavorable for voters to come out and vote thereby suppressing the votes of the southeast and diminishing Peter Obi’s chances.

For Umahi, if he can’t have it, then no Igbo man should.

But I must tell anyone involved, whether Fulani or political bandits, that our resolve is made and no amount of violence or purposefully orchestrated skirmishes will prevent us from coming out to vote en masse for Peter Obi in 2023.

Ndi ala!

I read your epistle and was catching the sense in it till the last paragraph where you goofed so badly.

The last paragraph made your epistle a total rubbish, useless and lack everything intellectual infact it is very moronic. You and who resolved on Obi? You must be high on Mmiri.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by TotalRunter: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
inspirator1:
Anybody sugarcoating the menace of the fulanis will die miserably...someone is in the hospital with 9 bullets, another in the morgue, another with disfigured penis because of this event. Good thing is that the security outfits are not only Igbos. Make una keep hating people wey no hate una.

I have been checking since Saturday to see if there will be any report of this or a press release.

For una information the one wey dey morgue na Benue guy, shattered prick na still that way, 9 bullets na Akwa-ibom. Make una continue dey support rubbish.

You see these guys, they will surely take una by suprise as una dey busy the hate Igbos.

What tribe were the bandits according to eyewitnesses which i see you have met?
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Wizmj4real(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
Last las, all of us go turn to Bandits for this country. Make we see who go kidnap who. cheesy

Guy you too play jor
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by ud4u: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria is no longer safe, this is happening in my husband's village
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Neoteny(m): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2022
"Let them come to the south, we'll deal with them"
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Eddicated: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2022
this are not bandits, this are boko haram. we no longer hear them calling them bokoharam but bandits. lets leave all this rubbish media. this are terrorists, they are the same UGM, bokoharam is almost all over Nigeria now.

Obi, get ready for the worst experience , GEJ own na small.. your own go really worst, but i trust you.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by dragunov: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Are you not even ashame comming online to write this trash?

Wawa polytheist trinitarian pagan

Psychiatric case!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Temi2468: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Ogbuu101:
Fulani again!
For those who don't know,that is the same axis the Methodist bishop was kidnapped.
I also have a friend whose husband was kidnapped there,was she that delivered the ransom.Confirmed it was foolanis.
Apparently, Buhari and hell ruffian have invited all their kith and kin from all over Africa to come and make money in Nigeria via kidnapping.

Not just make money, the aim is to Islamize Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2022
TotalRunter:

What tribe were the bandits according to eyewitnesses which i see you have met?

Americans and Indians sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.