Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers (44629 Views)

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Charly500(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
What a country
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Forumobserver12(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
Where Eastern Security Network dey?

The same ESN the evil Buhari government is busy fighting?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Juoflife1(f): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
The biggest mistake SE leaders made was not adopting ESN. This nonsense will not be happening. I'm sure that if ESN come out now, the army will go after them and not the bandits. E go reach everybody las las

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Oberhiri141(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nawa o, fear don dey catch me for Nigeria everyday.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Abelino(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
You should be very ashamed of your self and your fellow cohorts. There is a great light btw light and darkness & therefore , there is no peace for the wicked. Know this and know peace.
Ever8090:
A Muslim man was telling me just this morning in Abuja that, Boko haram have spread all over the country...

I think we are busy with defending politicians on social media, we are not aware that, it will soon hit us hard.

The Northern Muslims have their game intact that is why they are causing problems to the political atmosphere by attaching a Muslim vice to Tinubu because they know the south and Christians will rush to attend to the matter while their foot soldiers will execute their plans.

Pls my southern brothers and Christians all over the country, let us focus on defending politicians so that when it hit us hard beyond recovery, we will kukuma surrender to the will of the Northern Muslim
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Heffalump(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ogbuu101:
Fulani again!
For those who don't know,that is the same axis the Methodist bishop was kidnapped.
I also have a friend whose husband was kidnapped there,was she that delivered the ransom.Confirmed it was foolanis.
Apparently, Buhari and hell ruffian have invited all their kith and kin from all over Africa to come and make money in Nigeria via kidnapping.

It was reported in the media when these guys were heading south, the government did nothing about it. They plied the same road that conveys people down south from north, but no confrontation whatsoever.

Fulanization agenda is real! Obasanjo saw it all. We the people must wake up and defend ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by edungene7: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
As a Nigerian right now if you don't own a gun to protect yrself then you are in trouble already
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Ken4Christ: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Drama, drama, drama. This is happening because we have corrupt and incompetent leaders and security personnel. If you like, vote them again for a plate of food and suffer for the next eight years.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Reference(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
opalu:
When Peter Obi said STATE POLICE, they said no. If there is state police now, will such rubbish happen?

They can see bringing a constitutionally recognised security structure to their doorsteps as the solution yet they hang onto the status-quo till death.
Never have I heard of a citizenry so ignorant and inept that it cannot take to the streets in protest to demand their rights to exist.

State police that can be set up before sunset by levying every adult in that state 1 to 5k and you can easily raise 1 to 5 billion naira as seed money overnight.

Then all the equipment they regularly donate to the hapless Nigeria Police Service can be put to better use.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by obagofizzy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
This one wey my LGA don dey hot
Nawaoh..... isuochi how this Xmas go b
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Banditry and kidnapping across the nation...

APC and Buhari just had to create jobs for the terrorists they imported from across the desert!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reference:

They can see bringing a constitutionally recognised security structure to their doorsteps as the solution yet they hang onto the status-quo till death.
Never have I heard of a citizenry so ignorant and inept that it cannot take to the streets in protest to demand their rights to exist.

State police that can be set up before sunset by levying every adult in that state 1 to 5k and you can easily raise 1 to 5 billion naira as seed money overnight.

Then all the equipment they regularly donate to the hapless Nigeria Police Service can be put to better use.

You people are going too far sef... Well armed community vigilante will prevent this rubbish!

APC and Buhari have plans for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anybody from that axis to confirm this story, the rate at which urchins are spreading insecurity in the east is disturbing angry, at this rate the bandits ought to have taken over the state capital.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
BANDIT INDEED,KIDNAPPERS THEY ARE,THAT'S WHAT IGBO BOYZ COMMERCIALIZED. ASK EVANS. undecided
UNA IPOD DON MAKE IGBOLAND VUNERABLE BY HATRED FOR SECURITY FORCES. angry
IS ONLY GOD WILL RESCUE IGBOLAND FROM THIS CRIMINALS.
THEY SHOULD DECLARE CURFEW IN EASTERN NIGERIA,AT LEAST THEY LIKE STAY AT HOME TO BE EATING PALM CARNELS AND SOAK GARRI TILL THE HEADS OF THEIR EVIL YOUTHS CORRECT.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by geezynoni: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
We're totally F U C K E D.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Reference(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Juoflife1:
The biggest mistake SE leaders made was not adopting ESN. This nonsense will not be happening. I'm sure that if ESN come out now, the army will go after them and not the bandits. E go reach everybody las las

ESN is just like your regular 'maiguard' at the gate.... totally limited and generally useless.
A security outfit that cannot arrest and prosecute but handover to people that will likely recycle them back into the bushes.
A security outfit that cannot muster the firepower to counter violent crime but has to call on people that will say they have no fuel to come.
A security outfit that has to share intel with those that will save and forward it to those that use it plan counter ops....
Abeg make I hear word.

A security outfit that will succeed is one that will arrest a felon, bring him before the courts, witness his guilt and hand him over to correctional services, or shoots him dead without questions asked by anybody but the express permission of the state if he resorts to violence beyond apprehension.

That is a system, a body, an institution that can work to reduce the kind of crime mushrooming all around Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
obagofizzy:
This one wey my LGA don dey hot
Nawaoh..... isuochi how this Xmas go b

That axis always has problem with robbers , now its banditos.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ogbuu101:
Fulani again!
For those who don't know,that is the same axis the Methodist bishop was kidnapped.
I also have a friend whose husband was kidnapped there,was she that delivered the ransom.Confirmed it was foolanis.
Apparently, Buhari and hell ruffian have invited all their kith and kin from all over Africa to come and make money in Nigeria via kidnapping.

Which Fulani?? You see any cow abi you hear them speak Fulani? As far as I am concerned the Bandits are indegenes of south East region.
If they had not caught Evans the kidnapper you would have been shouting Fulani. Please let's stop the stereotyping.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by nedu666: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
They killed the soldiers because when we reached the soldiers were lying on the ground and their colleagues hve japa

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Niceguyfirm: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orji uzo kanu caused this kidnapping happening in the enugu port Harcourt axis. If he did not give large portion of land to the Fulani heardsmen where these kidnappers are coming from, this won't be happening. All in the name to pacify the north for election. These kidnappers are cattle rearers who integrate with other Hausa Fulani living In the said ruga and come out from there to do this. If not it won't be easy for them. It is not going to abate very soon. Other states should take a clue from this.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is my village you guys are talking about, the same village Fulani men kidnap bishop of Methodist church. The cattle market at that Leeru near Ihube is really causing more harm. ALL THIS FULANI MEN HIDE INSIDE CASHEW PLANTATION IN WAIT FOR PASSERS BYE AND TRAVELLERS.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Reference(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

You people are going too far sef... Well armed community vigilante will prevent this rubbish!

APC and Buhari have plans for Nigeria.

My guy, if you cannot prosecute, you cannot enforce law and order.
Right now the only institution that can bring a felon before a judge is the Nigeria Police.... even the army, even the DSS, even the civil defence cannot. This is a huge problem in Nigeria. Compromise the police and crime cannot be tackled and the police is headed by one man, who answers to the President.

If Mr. President or the IG of Police does not want this man or that man to appear before a judge there is nothing anyone in Nigeria can do no matter the crime the person has committed.

Now, if you cannot prosecute how do you stop impunity.
If you cannot stop impunity how can you stop crime escalating.
We did not get to this point of absolute insecurity by mistake.

The structure of our criminal justice system is totally shambolic. It puts too much power in very, very few hands, people that interpret the law in their own way and bring their own sentiments to condition the nation as what is a crime and what is not.

If you like arrest a million bandits, as long as you don't have the power to bring them before a judge then it is a total waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by adeoyekay(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dyke15:
My uncle dat wz kidnapped few months ago said d kidnappers were busy boasting dat Army even dey work 4 dem.
Say d guns wey dem carry na dem give dem.
D shocking part wz dat d place dey took dem wz even close to an Army checking point

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Taba21: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

There are two sides to these renewed skirmishes in the southeast…

First, if truly these are the usual northwest bandits, then I want to see how some stupid and idiotic southeast politicians that want to campaign for APC will do it.

Another angle is to check if these are political bandits like it happened in Anambra. And to this angle I will suggest that Umahi be put under close surveillance.

That idiot can be very devilish. I’m sure part of his aim now would be to sponsor restiveness in the Southeast and make the environment unfavorable for voters to come out and vote thereby suppressing the votes of the southeast and diminishing Peter Obi’s chances.

For Umahi, if he can’t have it, then no Igbo man should.

But I must tell anyone involved, whether Fulani or political bandits, that our resolve is made and no amount of violence or purposefully orchestrated skirmishes will prevent us from coming out to vote en masse for Peter Obi in 2023.

Ndi ala!

Only foolish people will be thinking that Obi will be President of the so called zoo according to all of you
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by ZombieSlayer1: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Children of hate and perdition have come again with their fake news.

No single picture or video of these bandits yet they want to turn the whole place upside down.

I am 100 percent sure it is their fellow Igbos who are responsible.
You'll soon fall victim to this evil you support, and we'll have no RIP to waste on your useless corpse

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Vitally123: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wasted generation called bandits. Is that the legitimate work they should be doing? They should go and learn work and be gainfully employed instead of embarking on maiming, killing and other vices. The blood of those they waste is on their heads and on their generations. REPENT NOW OR FACE the Wrath of God.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Ever8090: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Are you not even ashame comming online to write this trash?

Wawa polytheist trinitarian pagan
should I be more ashamed of stating the obvious than someone who washes his "nyash" 5 times a day to letter shout ala-akbar and burn an innocent soul for mare statement that comes our of her mouth.?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves instead for belonging to a religion that is constituting nuisance in the entire world!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Vitally123: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Taba21:

Only foolish people will be thinking that Obi will be President of the so called zoo according to all of you

I sorry for YOU!. Obi will be President for Both Zoo, Baboon and monkey, and you. So, you better relocate before it clears your eyes. Agbado and cassava pilgrim wey dey talk. Your Mumu never do? Who Bewitched you?
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Benchilwell: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na only north diz pple they before during Jonathan time,but in mid of 2015 many of their territory were taking by d army with d support and help of Mercenaries,but buhari who is yet to persecute d sponsors of Boko Haram UAE expose send them packing(Mercenaries), release many of d terrorist capture through nationally or prison break into d society, rehabilitate them into d military,see now diz guys are all regions in d country,even Lagos that is most save place in d country is not longer save and d capital abuja,have fallen a little bit at d hand of bandits.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by Ixodes(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Children of hate and perdition have come again with their fake news.

No single picture or video of these bandits yet they want to turn the whole place upside down.

I am 100 percent sure it is their fellow Igbos who are responsible.

soon you or a member of your family will get kidnapped. don't forget to take a picture or video for us or ask for receipt when you pay the ransom.
Re: Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers by faste: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
Where Eastern Security Network dey?
shebi Apc governtment de fight them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.