Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) (745 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2022
2 DIFFERENT MEN FROM TWO DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE, THE SAME MESSAGE!!

Apparently, there are men out there who do not need the enlightenment of the Redpill on a golden platter or maybe were not opportuned enough to get it on that setting, some of them had to be literally JUMP-STARTED into the woke nature.
I am saying this based on the hilarious reactions of these two former simps when they found out that their "One And Only" was actually infact the street's "Multiple And Many"!

I love the fact that i was able to come across these two different popular life scenerios with two different men from two different walks of life, both having "Marriage" in mind, but both dealing with the regular biittch in these two different timelines!

Look, you are not a simp because Redpillers call you that, you are a simp because you are evidently below the hierachy, exactly after women. You can either accept the Redpill on the golden platter, or you accept it the exact way these two unfortunate men did!

Still Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2022
The second guy is a legend
They should build a statue of him in aso rock

The first guy is still a simp. Why stay and have a child from a cheating woman
After having a child, he ran away from his responsibility. Mumu man

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2022
SIMPISM is so deep rooted in the society that many men would rather fantasize about marriage rather than actually DOING THEIR HOMEWORKS!!
Men out there want to stay under the illusions of the perfect family, perfect wife, perfect conditions for their unborn children, BUT they all somehow forget about the fact that if they marry a female from the 95% (Biittches) lot, all their hopes and plans comes to a CRASH LANDING HALT!

If these two men in the stories above never got to know about these females before finally "Tying The Knot", their stories might be very different from what you are seeing up there. And it is not in the good way!

You want to get married Cool no problem, who am i to advice you against that? But please; DO YOUR NECESSARY HOMEWORK FIRST!!
And incase you do not know where to begin doing the homework in question; You Can Start From UnSIMPifying Yourself!

STAY WOKE!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2022
UPDATE: Check My Signature And USE IT If You Need To!!
Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin crygrin death to all simp. Lol especially the once that refuse to learn.

Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
The second guy is a legend
They should build a statue of him in aso rock

The first guy is still a simp. Why stay and have a child from a cheating woman
After having a child, he ran away from his responsibility. Mumu man

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Yea, the first guy still have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Yea, the first guy still have a long way to go.
A very long way
He didn’t leave like a boss

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by Jashub: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2022
I need to burn incense to the second guy ...he's not just a Redpiller; he's a redpill god made man . As for the first dude , that's just outright irresponsible but heck, it solves the problem of handling an unfaithful bitćh
Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
A very long way He didn’t leave like a boss
True!
Re: MEN!! These Are TRUE STORIES From 2 FORMER SIMPS! Read Very Carefully!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Jashub:
I need to burn incense to the second guy ...he's not just a Redpiller; he's a redpill god made man . As for the first dude , that's just outright irresponsible but heck, it solves the problem of handling an unfaithful bitćh
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend: "Time To Choose Between Football And Me" / Soldier Surprises Nursing Wife On Her Birthday By Storming The Hospital With His / Wizkid, Jada P Welcome Second Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.