Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) (20034 Views)

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / 5 Best Spots To Get The Tastiest Shawarma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao. I've seen worse. Beans and stew in Meatpie at different times. lipsrsealed

Please don't remind me of some of the things i have seen pastries outside.

Have you seen garden egg as egg inside egg roll?
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Originalsly:
Why would you want to shove this kind mouth watering finger linking meat pie in our face??...some women really love to torment men .... and scatter family. Imagine Emeka seeing this sumptuous in your face meat pie ... and reflecting on what his wife made with her own two hands and served him ... why would he not think she was to poison him?... slowly? ... all because of what you posted.
Your presentation is very good!... but to be honest.. I have absolutely no interest in how to make it.... all my interest is in the eating ... and in ehmmm..... can we chat privately?... I want to find out something?

grin grin grin

Oga Emeka should take it easy with the wife ooo. He should show her cooking videos and empower her to learn and make them for him.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, it's really satisfying. There's this inner joy that comes especially when the people you made it for really liked it.

You said it. cheesy

Nne, good morning.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

You said it. cheesy

Nne, good morning.

Good morning nwanyi oma!

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
fapcrook:
Na wa o, it's mince pie

It's meat pie. Own your own abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by folake4u(f): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Whutttt?!! grin Nigerians wont kill me.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2022
folake4u:

Whutttt?!! grin Nigerians wont kill me.

Nigeria na cruise. If you survive in Nigeria, you can survive anywhere else in the world grin
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by folake4u(f): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nigeria na cruise. If you survive in Nigeria, you can survive anywhere else in the world grin

You are very right. Nigeria is just pure cruise. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by incentive: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Wow this is great!

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2022
incentive:
Wow this is great!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by descarado: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

shocked

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by descarado: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's meat pie. Own your own abeg. cheesy
Na team ndi gara skuul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:

Na team ndi gara skuul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndi oke amamihe. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by descarado: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yeah.. That's the oyinbo name, we know it here as meat pie.
Don't mind our professor.
Mince pie is different from meat pie.
The filling tastes differently.

Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ndi oke amamihe. cheesy

Chaiii!
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by descarado: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ndi oke amamihe. cheesy

Professor nwanjoku cheesy cheesy
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:

Hahaahahahahahaha
gloryhomemaker:

Chaiii!

Nne. cheesy
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:

Heiii, abeg nah grin
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by descarado: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Heiii, abeg nah grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy has ran away cheesy
That was the aim.

He must have not tasted mince pie before obviously else he wouldn't have said that.
Mince pie has no meat in it cheesy
That's why it's very funny to me.
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy has ran away cheesy
That was the aim.

He must have not tasted mince pie before obviously else he wouldn't have said that.
Mince pie has no meat in it cheesy
That's why it's very funny to me.

Its a case of everyone having an opinion, even when its not clear to them.
Re: See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Majorly butter, add water in small amounts. Too much water can make the dough hard. Do not knead the dough

More details in the video.

Thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Soups With Only Groundnut Oil Instead Of Palm (red)oil / Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele / People's Attitude Towards 'Pap'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.