Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (11169 Views)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by jumper524(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
OurTruth24:
Dragons?

you sure say no b you b billionaire?
Sha no deactivate this account.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by LadyD22(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Is like you have low self esteem that's why you can't just stop mentioning my moniker kiss But it's fine, maybe i can teach you how to be a biitch if that's what you're craving for.
Thonia69 obviously has a crush on you , don't be too hard on him grin
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
LadyD22:

I'm sure you're teasing.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by etrange: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2022
I thought OP had real pictures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Opoki(m): 2:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Hoax
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fman(m): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2022
I don't believe this shit.
Na only them wey aliens dey visit..
Show pix of live aliens
Then I go believe that crappy shit of yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:
Show pix of live aliens

Many videos are coming out now that were hidden. I have been watching lots of documentaries recently on history Channel and YouTube. People even scientists were threatened and hushed up by governments agencies.

For the first time I saw a very clear UFO craft captured by some carpenters on a Razr phone back in 2007.

From Australia to Zimbabwe to U.K e.t.c not only U.S.

Other things I can say.

5 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Having carefully observed the images these are art works,davinci wasn't the only man gifted in arts in the past,others where bent on creating their own reality, these are works of a master taxidermist, the written illustrations are for theatrical purpose,that's not to say that there were no clones or failed experimentations in the past.but these are skillful taxidermy only an expert could understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by dadalicious: 4:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Looks computer generated to me.
Link the source of these pictures so we can verify

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by SporaD8: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:
Show pix of live aliens
With tonnes of videos showing live aliens encounters, Thomas like you could only ask for picture!
Even if Aliens should materialize right there In your bedroom, you would still call it hallucinations due to APC inflicted hunger!

9 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by femi4: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Even artefacts are doctored

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Following
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2022
LadyD22:

yes kiss I can see through it, she's a guy
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2022
SporaD8:

With tonnes of videos showing live aliens encounters, Thomas like you could only ask for picture!
Even if Aliens should materialize right there In your bedroom, you would still call it hallucinations due to APC inflicted hunger!
Lmaooooo grin grin
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fman(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2022
SporaD8:

Even if Aliens should materialize right there In your bedroom, you would still call it hallucinations due to APC inflicted hunger !
I gree say I be Thomas
But am not hungry.
There are some words u don't use
On a man....
Have u seen a live alien before?
I no dey believe all wey I see for internet.
There must be some manipulation in them.
Stick to your believe
And let me stick to my mundane beliefs.
Chikena. Gaskiya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by SporaD8: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

I gree say I be Thomas
But am not hungry.
There are some words u don't use
On a man....
Have u seen a live alien before?
I no dey believe all wey I see for internet.
There must be some manipulation in them.
Stick to your believe
And let me stick to my mundane beliefs.
Chikena. Gaskiya
Wow!
Comrade I troway salute for your maturity - it has humble me!
I only throw those tantrums because you asking for pix sounds much like you're trolling.
Aliens have little patience for the ignorants so they are very particular with whom they let down their guides around.
Sincerely if people like you should encounter an Alien, your brain will certainly go into overdrive screaming, "Jinn, Demon, Witchcraft etc!"

2 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Uniquisite: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
@thesourcerer is that you? Following!
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fman(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
SporaD8:

Wow!
Comrade I troway salute for your maturity - it has humble me!
I only throw those tantrums because you asking for pix sounds much like you're trolling.
Aliens have little patience for the ignorants so they are very particular with whom they let down their guides around.
Sincerely if people like you should encounter an Alien, your brain will certainly go into overdrive screaming, "Jinn, Demon, Witchcraft etc!"
No be trolling.
Most of the pix wey I dey see are all dead in skeletal forms.
Hollywood movies don finish us.
If these aliens are real, wetin make we not see them for here.
Even spirits, witchcraft demons, I don't believe them.... Cause since my mama born me, I never see anything.
Even I should encounter one, I will simply believe that my mind is playing tricks on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by chingle5(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg those 2 or 3 bad bitches way dey fight abeg make una kontinue nw ... We the audience need more Valwulence abeg grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fortunez1(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Amazing
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Fake
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
omale88:
Having carefully observed the images these are art works,davinci wasn't the only man gifted in arts in the past,others where bent on creating their own reality, these are works of a master taxidermist, the written illustrations are for theatrical purpose,that's not to say that there were no clones or failed experimentations in the past.but these are skillful taxidermy only an expert could understand.
urs is fake his is original
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thonia69:
Low self esteem, lol. You're really a clown. I'm a boss bitch, so rest. Just 'cause I mentioned you doesn't mean you're important. I won't want to derail this guy's thread 'cause it's fascinating. So don't quote me. Period!

Wow....Since when did ladies start calling yourselves bíťch.... baddestbítch, bossbítch...

Is this supposed to be a cool thing??
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Many videos are coming out now that were hidden. I have been watching lots of documentaries recently on history Channel and YouTube. People even scientists were threatened and hushed up by governments agencies.

For the first time I saw a very clear UFO craft captured by some carpenters on a Razr phone back in 2007.

From Australia to Zimbabwe to U.K e.t.c not only U.S.

Other things I can say.
my grandfather saw what he described as "a flying fiery horse"
Then they don't read Bible.
Remember Elijah and chariot of fire?
Until the pyramids and Antarctica are made free for everyone to access.
I will maintain my position that the government is lying including the religious bodies

2 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
omale88:
my mum narrated how she saw a creature that looked like a human face with an antelope body.
We found it hard believing her.
But she doesn't talk anyhow
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wow....Since when did ladies start calling yourselves bíťch.... baddestbítch, bossbítch...

Is this supposed to be a cool thing??
The "b" word has so many meaning.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by advanceDNA: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thonia69:
The "b" word has so many meaning.

Oh really?? Okay òooo
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh really?? Okay òooo
yeah yeah smiley
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
urs is fake his is original
and how are you supposed to know its real?
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
engrchykae:
my mum narrated how she saw a creature that looked like a human face with an antelope body.
We found it hard believing her.
But she doesn't talk anyhow
she saw a fawn? My Respect to her,the world is a strange place,I agree,but these are taxidermy art, I am an expert observer and I have carefully observed the skeletal articulations,scale alignment and dentition of these stuff,they are fiction, those wings on the little creatures are hand made there are no bones in them to support weight in flight etc.

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
omale88:
she saw a fawn? My Respect to her,the world is a strange place,I agree,but these are taxidermy art, I am an expert observer and I have carefully observed the skeletal articulations,scale alignment and dentition of these stuff,they are fiction, those wings on the little creatures are hand made there are no bones in them to support weight in flight etc.
The day she saw the creature was a day no one goes to farm in that particular area.
She went to work that day not knowing that it's their sacred day.
She said she was singing and working when she felt a hand touch her, turning around,she saw the creature standing with a human face that kept changing as she was steadfastly trying to figure out what the creature looks like.
She used her hoe to try scare the creature away while the creature stood it's ground.
Then my mum ran but surprised the creature didn't chase her

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.