Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Urge Is Dead. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Urge Is Dead. (797 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Urge Is Dead. by vickvan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
How can one survive this hardship? How!!! No difference between my clothes and agbada. It's that bad. I have cried my eyes out. With heavy heart I pen these words. The urge to continue this journey is almost dead. cry

1 Like

Re: The Urge Is Dead. by Cypress042(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Get your pvc ready, suicide is not the only solution smiley
Re: The Urge Is Dead. by vickvan(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
If I can get some money to buy food stuffs, I will forever be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Urge Is Dead. by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
My own problem is lack of money
So many ideas, yet no money for funding
Life is tiring if you're perpetually broke
Re: The Urge Is Dead. by vickvan(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
How I wish someone would just talk to me and won't judge me. Honestly speaking, it's very difficult to survive. Very difficult.
Re: The Urge Is Dead. by atheistandproud(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
vickvan:
How I wish someone would just talk to me and won't judge me. Honestly speaking, it's very difficult to survive. Very difficult.

cry cry cry cry

I'm really sorry bro. Life is crushing right now.
Re: The Urge Is Dead. by gulfer: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Get your pvc ready, suicide is not the only solution smiley
Take this advise and get ready to help redeem Nigeria in 2023. My worry with your type is ,if any of the oldmen aspiring to become president give you some change(money) now, you'll forget what you're going through rather than doing the right thing and retiring them through the ballot angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I’m In Love With Two Men, Don’t Know Which One To Marry – Lady Cries Out / Watch As James Brown bleeps Ashawo Like A Pro / Why Is It Easier To Be Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.