Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses (53236 Views)

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Nicepoker(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men are the most wicked and heartless set of people i have seen on this planet earth,she doesn't gives you attention,why don't you break up with her and get another girlfriend who would give you all the attention in this world,instead you decided to cut her life short,seriously some nigeria men are beast in human form,i honestly pity girls dating nigeria men,they go through a lot,anyways my prayers are with them.
keep running your mouth like a confused farmer who is practicing shifting cultivation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Savedday: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Ebymyk(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men are the most wicked and heartless set of people i have seen on this planet earth,she doesn't gives you attention,why don't you break up with her and get another girlfriend who would give you all the attention in this world,instead you decided to cut her life short,seriously some nigeria men are beast in human form,i honestly pity girls dating nigeria men,they go through a lot,anyways my prayers are with them.
what about Nigerian women? I don't support such wicked acts of men... But what about Nigerian women in general? Please don't be 1 sided in your opinion about men... Be rational... Nobody is perfect �...
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by OdefaGirl(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
The woman wey kidnap mad pregnant woman.... Things dey happen ooo. Wouldn't that baby inherit some madness genes?
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Chiraq77(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ladies Stay away from simps

They are dangerous.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Redbishop(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:

Feminism don start..
When we were reading stories about women killing their partners for the past few weeks, I'm sure u kept mute on topics like that only for u to reveal ur vile nature when the table turned cool
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
The herbalist should win this case easily. Cos what concerns the law with ‘Hypnotism’
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by knowhowk: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
Where is that dude that kicks idiots with his boots ?? Your attention is needed here angry
Can't find him also, I learnt that the Last Person He kicked has so much Weight.

His leg got wounded and and boots got Scattered. grin
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by FireUpNow(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is one dey see vision and the vision never clear. Just because of attention you shot her.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
knowhowk:
Can't find him also, I learnt that the Last Person He kicked has so much Weight.

His leg got wounded and and boots got Scattered. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by HOB777(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
The resilence of Amotekun at flushing out crime in nooks and crannies of South West states is an indication that state police can work and is currently the best....
Kudos to them, but , they should keep the tempo and never resolved to tribal/ethnic, religious witch-hunting ...NO BRIBE, NO DOUBLE STANDARD or FAVOURITISM .
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by uptownemmygee(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Werey want make olosho 1k give am attention
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by uptownemmygee(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
I date responisible and well brought-up foreign guys.

So how did you know they are well brought up
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by virginprincess(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Redbishop:

Feminism don start..
When we were reading stories about women killing their partners for the past few weeks, I'm sure u kept mute on topics like that only for u to reveal ur vile nature when the table turned cool
You guys actually started it,i read the all the insults your gender heaped on women few weeks back on those thread you are talking about,then i decided to give you guys a taste of your own medicine,so i don't understand why you people are ranting.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by virginprincess(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
uptownemmygee:

So how did you know they are well brought up
By their fruits you shall know them says the bible.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by koolaid87: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chris2863:
Hmm

You quote the whole story to write "hmmm"

You no well Sir

1 Like

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by manuelkel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
You guys actually started it,i read the all the insults your gender heaped on women few weeks back on those thread you are talking about,then i decided to give you guys a taste of your own medicine,so i don't understand why you people are ranting.

Na you first rant na grin grin
You dey seek attention gan. Lmao grin
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Chris2863(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
koolaid87:

You quote the whole story to write "hmmm"

You no well Sir
you say!

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
DAMIMONY:
Send me your picture,do you have a broken hand or leg?if not, abeg stop this
Ment
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Ebonygeek(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
zed7:
What a country. First person to name 5 good things about this country will get a recharge card from me.
5 good things that makes this country worth living in.
Nigeria is not prone to natural disasters like several western countries.

If you earn foreign currency in Nigeria, you can live relatively well.

Our large population creates a wide market for sale of goods and services

Being a Nigerian makes an individual resilient and able to adapt to other environments

You can make money here without acquiring higher education
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by atiku4President(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Attention seeker.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Yankee101: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
You're dating a prostitute and you're jealous?
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Hdhdhd(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Disvirginedprincess
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Redbishop(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin
virginprincess:
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by uptownemmygee(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
By their fruits you shall know them says the bible.

You Don spoil this matter like this
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Coloradocarryme: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Iioo
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by damocool(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are NOT CONVENIENT. I'm sure both must would had been preached to to accept Jesus, and be genuinely born again, but they would resisted or even mocked the preacher. See them today, one dead, only God knows if she had grace to repent of her sin, and the other condemned either to die or forever jailed..
Sin always appears to be pleasing, but the end is always disastrous.
Christ is calling you this moment to give him your heart, he the good shepherd, who laid down his life so that you might have life. John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep..
He's at the door of your heart knocking, open and let him come in. Today is the day of salvation, tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
On top girlfriend matter. Let’s hope he’ll have sense in twenty-six years time when he’s released.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Luzebox(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
See the one ..how many set of people have you seen in this world...person way never even travel go coutonu �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.