Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses (53234 Views)

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by tiger28: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
See correct Ppl working ......Where are those chest beating "Forest Guards" or Abi ESN they call Dem

Oh I forgot......they are NOW littering Social media and NL after converting from Ipob to Obidients.

PERPETUAL Losers!!!
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Tommydare(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men are the most wicked and heartless set of people i have seen on this planet earth,she doesn't gives you attention,why don't you break up with her and get another girlfriend who would give you all the attention in this world,instead you decided to cut her life short,seriously some nigeria men are beast in human form,i honestly pity girls dating nigeria men,they go through a lot,anyways my prayers are with them.
I knw you will still end up marrying those Nigerian men you talk about. No matter how much you pushed an envelope, it will still be stationa(e)ry.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Okobola146: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Remember when your parents used to say"You will understand when you grow up"

Do you now understand or you’re still confused ni?
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Tommydare(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Juanmike:
Ndi ofe mmanu and crime, their hearts, is as black as Tilumbu their brother.

Pele ooo ajokuta ma mumi

1 Like

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Krublog(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Prettylima:
He who kill by sword will also die by sword that's my judgement check my signature I produce all kinds of cartons

I thought you wanted to say you produce all kinds of sword���
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men are the most wicked and heartless set of people i have seen on this planet earth,she doesn't gives you attention,why don't you break up with her and get another girlfriend who would give you all the attention in this world,instead you decided to cut her life short,seriously some nigeria men are beast in human form,i honestly pity girls dating nigeria men,they go through a lot,anyways my prayers are with them.

Female Black monk*y dey talk rubbish..
Highest you go end up like Kora obidi..
Ozour..
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by fcbelle72(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2022
virginprincess:
... Am happy you said some nigeria men, but i come off when you said you pity girls dating nigerian men,aunty are u dating or married to cameroon man ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by JBoss25(m): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Waltiro(m): 12:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/why-i-shot-my-prstitute-girlfriend-%e2%80%95-jealous-boyfriend-confesses/

We need jobs in the country.
Population dey increase every day...still things dey hard everyday for the country.
If befitting jobs dey to carter for their needs, all this nonsense go reduce.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by zed7: 2:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Nigeria is not prone to natural disasters like several western countries.

If you earn foreign currency in Nigeria, you can live relatively well.

Our large population creates a wide market for sale of goods and services

Being a Nigerian makes an individual resilient and able to adapt to other environments

You can make money here without acquiring higher education

1. Fair point .

2. Not necessarily true. The more foreign currency rates go up, the more local items become expensive. Purchasing power of foreign currency is never constant. Everyone struggles.

3. Goods can be sold anywhere, you don't need a large population for that. That's why there's export. Even with our large population, we import everything.

4. Resilient or used to suffering? We think we are resilient because we are actually cowards and take anything thrown at us.

5. So can you in any other country. More than half of the world's richest people don't have higher education.

You scored 1 out of 5.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by jimcaddy(m): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2022
You see the problem with Africans is their mindset. We have a very poor mindset. We believe we can use Voodoo to get rich, use sacrifice and human blood to get rich. Like very very primitive thinking. That is why we have not moved forward as a continent.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 03, 2022
I wonder why girls even associate themselves with guys whom they've known are deadly and violent
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by chijokz(m): 3:54am On Aug 03, 2022
virginprincess:
I agree with your assertions on breaking up with her and move on to another girl.
However, Wickedness and ruthlessness cuts across both men and women and also all races around the world and not only Nigerian men.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Das1mama: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2022
zed7:
What a country. First person to name 5 good things about this country will get a recharge card from me.
5 good things that makes this country worth living in.
1, they don't disturb much about paying of Tax. 2, like other countries as Korea, we have free will internet service without restrictions.
3, a citizen without a job can easily have investments worth millions of naira without being disturb by the security agents.
4, you can travel to any of the States without proper checking by the security agents to ascertain your real genuine reasons for such trip.5, and last but not the least, freedom to religion where most clergy men and women Evangelize without being disturbed by governments or citizens. Na just Mtn card I need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Kurt92: 4:51am On Aug 03, 2022
virginprincess:
is lie not all Nigeria �� men
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Joe4real1988(m): 5:23am On Aug 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Abeg try shut up for once u hear undecided
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Revolva(m): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2022
“My girlfriend’s name is Enny, she is a prostitute who always comes to Ikare junction in Owo. I shot her after I noticed that she gives other men more attention than me.
this guy na the biggest fool on earth ....she is a harlot and yes you know it and you are still jealous.....
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Midas01: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2022
So your major problem is not that a life was lost but that someone was comfortable dating a prostitute ?

Are prostitutes not humans? Is it not still men like you who sleep with them everyday? There's nothing more intimate than sex so if you can have sex with someone why can't you date them as well.

Y'all be here acting sanctimonious but sleeping with olosho in real life.
Chris2863:
People dey try oo. How can somebody be comfortable dating a prostitute. Ode was even craving for attention. Some news go just weak person.

Come, who dey credit person account for making ftc, do I paste my aza now or later?
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Midas01: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Like your mother's own, right?
Mko123:
all this kinetic energy for overused pussy
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by yusluvad(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2022
The guy is senseless
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Chris2863(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Midas01:
So your major problem is not that a life was lost but that someone was comfortable dating a prostitute ?

Are prostitutes not humans? Is it not still men like you who sleep with them everyday? There's nothing more intimate than sex so if you can have sex with someone why can't you date them as well.

Y'all be here acting sanctimonious but sleeping with olosho in real life.
you are very correct. In fact, I spent the whole of July in a brothel…..Yen yen yen
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Justsylvia(f): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2022
love gone sour e don land her to untimely death
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Lastborn0074: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2022
virginprincess:

Congratulations for dating American men.
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by zed7: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Das1mama:
1, they don't disturb much about paying of Tax. 2, like other countries as Korea, we have free will internet service without restrictions.
3, a citizen without a job can easily have investments worth millions of naira without being disturb by the security agents.
4, you can travel to any of the States without proper checking by the security agents to ascertain your real genuine reasons for such trip.5, and last but not the least, freedom to religion where most clergy men and women Evangelize without being disturbed by governments or citizens. Na just Mtn card I need.
Aren't you ashamed of what you've written? Are these sensible points?
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by gaspology(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2022
What's really wrong with these people with corporal and sergeant marks scratched across their faces? You are feeling jealous for a person you allowed to be doing prostitute job? Overdose of AGBADO is bad! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.