Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs (10159 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs by Oturatetuala(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
He paid the complete bride price, so let him do whatever he likes with it. If na me self I go squeeze am like orange as I dey suck am.
Re: My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs by Mrscarter(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2022
LilianGeorge:
My hubby likes to suck on my breasts, he can be on my breasts suckling it for over 30mins, its not as if I don't like it cos it actually turns me on, but I'm scared, I'm scared that its going to make my boobs saggy, We have talked about this and he was like, he doesn't care if its saggy that afterall, he owns it. What do y'all think?

Sucking breast dont make them sag. Gravity age n lack of support (no bra for eg) is all that makes breasts sag. Don't believe that nonsense. Google it or ask ur dr
Re: My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs by LadyD22(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2022
LilianGeorge:
My hubby likes to suck on my breasts, he can be on my breasts suckling it for over 30mins, its not as if I don't like it cos it actually turns me on, but I'm scared, I'm scared that its going to make my boobs saggy, We have talked about this and he was like, he doesn't care if its saggy that afterall, he owns it. What do y'all think?

That sounds like heaven to me , I don't know why you're worried about the boobs , there are people who's boobs sag naturally coz of the weight and size , it's not a death sentence , you just have to make do with what the universe has given to you as a woman

1 Like

Re: My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs by blesdman(m): 3:09am On Mar 19, 2023
LadyD22:

That sounds like heaven to me , I don't know why you're worried about the boobs , there are people who's boobs sag naturally coz of the weight and size , it's not a death sentence , you just have to make do with what the universe has given to you as a woman
Womens boobs whether standing or sagging are a beautiful thing to behold
Re: My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs by mysticwarrior(m): 3:13am On Mar 19, 2023
realestate99:

A whole 30 minutes to suck breast!!! Bayern Munich uses lesser minutes to dismantle most teams in Bundesliga.....seems your hubby just got disengaged from his work.
Just imagine what this one is saying, later they will come out and start preaching about prolonged pre-intimacy before penetration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.