Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? (5070 Views)

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
tnerro1:
Girls should also make the first move for sex, not all the time I will be chasing you and you will now say I too like sex grin

Sex is free and willing, it I not gold. I wonder why sex is so overrated damm ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Iamolukorede:

I seconded you chief..

Okay boss, you are mouthed ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by headbasher96(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Iamolukorede:

The fool is hiding behind that moniker, dude is gas AF ..
leave women dont even know what NL is
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by FrankArc2022(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa oh life...
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Savedday: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Those girls � won't like this but not all of them sha, some nice and understanding ones still dey.
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
headbasher96:

Women, they say una don't know what nairaland is about lol ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2022
headbasher96:

What
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Alibaba0: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
pansophist:

14. Men are not difficult to please and you know that. Men basics need three things which are food, sex, and silence. In other words, feed him, fork him, and shut the fork up. Peace of mind is one of the most important treasures you can give a man.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Alibaba0:

Hahahahahahahaha

Abi nah lie ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by headbasher96(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
martinmiller:

Women, they say una don't know what nairaland is about lol ..
there are no women here only scammers with grey hair on their dicks forming women
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
headbasher96:
there are no women here only scammers with grey hair on their dicks forming women

Haa, lobatan on a face less forum hahaha
Two bottles of chill fearless for you my guy ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by headbasher96(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Haa, lobatan on a face less forum hahaha
Two bottles of chill fearless for you my guy ..
hahahah wait i the come make i use this urgent 2k wey this girl say make i give her buy suya make we chop
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
headbasher96:
hahahah wait i the come make i use this urgent 2k wey this girl say make i give her buy suya make we chop

Nice one, quick come, make we run the girl urgent 2k together, you go play ha the kp lata but she go lata vex say you know drop ha the rabah. Wetin go sup, because nah the last bread wey dey my hand nah eim I take order fearless for us oo ?..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by headbasher96(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Nice one, quick come, make we run the girl urgent 2k together, you go play ha the kp lata but she go lata vex say you know drop ha the rabah. Wetin go sup, because nah the last bread wey dey my hand nah eim I take order fearless for us oo ?..
no worry i tell her say money dey my guy the come from canada she get high hopes we go knck her wetin no good

1 Like

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2022
headbasher96:
no worry i tell her say money dey my guy the come from canada she get high hopes we go knck her wetin no good

Correct..

1 Like

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
that's why i love eating their money, the billing is so sweet. kiss
you mumu, hope you know cool
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
you mumu, hope you know cool

Hahaha, him mumu nah first class � grin grin
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
pansophist:

14. Men are not difficult to please and you know that. Men basics need three things which are food, sex, and silence. In other words, feed him, fork him, and shut the fork up. Peace of mind is one of the most important treasures you can give a man.

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
pansophist:
12. Just as most of us are not your spec, most of you are also not our speck, but the uncontrollable desire for sex is so strong that we overlook your flaws and broke status. Need proof? Most men will never marry prostitute but will lash them.

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2022

Full stop ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
pansophist:
14. Men are not difficult to please and you know that. Men basics need three things which are food, sex, and silence. In other words, feed him, fork him, and shut the fork up. cool
This is the tactics they use to gaslight their wife at home so as not to know what they do with ladies outside. Yul edochie’s wife was doing exactly all you wrote but she not only got served some hot meal, her husband went ahead to impregnate and marry her side girlfriend. I will never support this, let every married woman actively mark and secure her territory, allowing a man too much freedom escalate the randiness in them. A wise woman will always keep her husband in check in a calmly, firmly and matured way. It is one of the reasons late Maryam Babangida will forever be a role model to people like me, he held her husband down without any public drama and violence, despite her husband’s wealth, fame and affluence. He knows too well not to start spreading his seeds all over the place because he loves and respect her and wouldn’t indulge in things that will break their lovely home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2022
headbasher96:

Lol, you jus carry me reach there ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is the tactics they use to gaslight their wife at home so as not to know what they do with ladies outside. Yul edochie’s wife was doing exactly all you wrote but she not only got served some hot meal, her husband went ahead to impregnate and marry her side girlfriend. I will never support this, let every married woman actively mark and secure her territory, allowing a man too much freedom escalate the randiness in them. A wise woman will always keep her husband in check in a calmly, firmly and matured way. It is one of the reasons late Maryam Babangida will forever be a role model to people like me, he held her husband down without any public drama and violence, despite her husband’s wealth, fame and affluence. He knows too well not to start spreading his seeds all over the place because he loves and respect her and wouldn’t indulge in things that will break their lovely home.

And that is why marriage � is for adult, who as a sense of freedom but captive in Responsibilities, a woman should know how to play her roles well in her home to avoid stories that touch and same goes to the husband, the manual for marriage spells it correctly, "women be submissive to your husband and men love ❤ your wife" it is as simple as that ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by headbasher96(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
martinmiller:

Lol, you jus carry me reach there ..
hahahaha shey u get
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
headbasher96:
hahahaha shey u get

Apt something..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 9:06pm On Jan 28
headbasher96:
u sound broke dear

Spot on....
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 9:07pm On Jan 28
tnerro1:
Girls should also make the first move for sex, not all the time I will be chasing you and you will now say I too like sex grin

Badt something.
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28
Lemme just add my own frm my perspective a bit.
1. i like a girl that rides me or makes the effort to- most naija gals are lazy at this
2. be friendly to his mum
3. we men have fears too- talk to him bout them
4. try and like his hobbies too. make them your favourite too
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by kkins25(m): 2:16am On Jan 30
UyaiIncomparabl:

Rather, you should say, a good ass attracts hôrny all men from all walks of life. If you like squat from now till next year, if yansh no dey, e no dey.

Some know there are things more important that ass, but all men, I repeat, all men, will look back to behold the...the.... the.... majesty of the behind. grin grin grin
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by virginboy1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04
At times after we cum we come back to our senses. grin..There is more a woman can offer than pussy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) / I Am In Love With Sexkillz. / Photo:Check Out this Nairalander guy wearing Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.