Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna (42693 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Gtbank Plc Charged To Court For Illegal Deductions From Customer's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Dailymice: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
sad
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Barcalee: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Somebody don cash out
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by signature2012(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerian banks :Cars parked at owners risk.
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Munamoqel: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMFH4CqFfw

https://fij.ng/article/n22m-stolen-from-customers-car-parked-inside-an-access-bank-branch-in-kaduna/
where is the CCTV camera footage ! But you are a very stupid man ! Who keep 22m and enter any where

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Prettylima(f): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa oooo check my signature I produce all kinds of cartons
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Ademola47(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2022
More like the guy has spent the money and is looking for fairy tales to cover up.

Who will handle a project and collect 22 million naira in cash?

7 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2022
The bank should have cctv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Femeto: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii see as 22M take Waka

na the bank plot that crime ooo
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Okunrinogun: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Since it happened inside the bank premises I think CCTV should record it though my mind is telling me the money is not up to 22m
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Awoleesu(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:
Hopefully the bank compensates him since his car was parked inside their premises, under their watchful eyes.
Vehicles are parked at owner's risk...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by southsouthking(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:
Hopefully the bank compensates him since his car was parked inside their premises, under their watchful eyes.
It is boldly written, cars parked are at owners risk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
What happened to the bank's cctv?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by primeache: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
This must have been perpetrated by an assailant
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Tribal: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Thanks so much. I already clicked your Profile Signature Link and Joined.
YorubaYouth247:
❤‍PRAY for ALL Yoruba Land and Yoruba People!❤‍
YUI Prayer TIME:*10:00PM Every Wednesday*
TOPIC: CREATOR of Humanity, Please Forgive Us our Sins and the Sins of our Forefathers in Yoruba Land and Unite Us To Always Permanently Win over Invaders and Over All Enemies of Yoruba People

How are you Sirs and Mas? Today is YUI Prayer Day for ALL Yoruba Land. No money involved, this is the least that you and I can easily do for Yoruba Land for the sake of our Children because Praying Together, without any myopic secret intention to dominate, produces United Peaceful Land. And Peaceful Land of United Free People is guaranteed to make transformational Progress to become a Nation.

Religion doesn't matter where true Love and Brotherliness is held Supreme. Whether Islam, Traditionalists or Christianity, when we Unite to Call on the CREATOR of Humanity with sincere Hearts of Love towards one another as a People, HE Answers Speedily and Grants what we want for our Yoruba Land.

You could have been born in China, or in Saudi Arabia/Rome, or as an American. My CREATOR who is same as your CREATOR did Not make mistake by sending you and I here to Yoruba Land to be born as Yorubas with Yoruba Blood supremely Bonding us from Heaven as True Brothers and Sisters. Only incorrigibly foolish brothers and sisters would priortize Politics, Tradition, Region, Money or any other thing above the Bond of Divine Love(Uniting Blood) that United us from the CREATOR of Humanity.

Yorubaness is the Readiness to do everything to make ALL Yoruba Lives better: This comes first before any other thing. We learn every other things on Earth, the one that we are 1million % Sure of from Heaven is that it was not a Mistake that we Yorubas were Not born into different Countries/Tribes/Races. This is the undeniable Superior TRUTH above Politics, Religion, Tradition, Money, etc.

Wise People/Tribe become greatest among Humanity because they Accepted and Priortize the UNITING Done by the CREATOR Himself as being unnegotiably Supreme and Superior to unitings we humans met on Earth. Our CREATOR Supremely bonded us together from Heaven to come and Protect, Support, Defend, Uplift, Love and be Useful for one another as Yorubas on Earth and it would be extremely foolish to get on Earth and then priortize Money, Religion, Tradition, Politics, etc. over the Yoruba Blood that Unitedly flows in us. It is time to choose Genuine Wisdom of indivisible Uniting Yoruba Love for the sake of our Children and unborn Yoruba Generations.

Please, as soon as it is 10:00PM Tonight, let's post Prayers for ALL Yoruba People and Yoruba Land here in Yoruba Unity International Forum and on every Social Media such as Your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Your Children are guaranteed to Reap the Rewards as You Post Prayers for Yoruba Land Publicly. The more Souls Read it, the more it is Registered in Heaven as your Divine Investment for the Land, Remember what the Holy Book says about that, so you are doing yourself far much more Favour when You Pray for Yoruba Land. You can also copy this Post and Paste an all Social Media to wake all Yorubas Up!

May the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth preserve our Lives to see all our good Visions and Dreams for Yoruba Land come to reality soonest. STRICTLY for Yorubas: To Join YUI, simply Click my Profile Signature Link.

Let Love Lead. As some truly wise ones are already doing, Non-Yorubas and Yorubas alike can also Read and Comment Prayers for Yoruba Land on this Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7261325/pray-yoruba-land

3 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Okobola146: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
The security guard that he told he was having money in his car, is the prime suspect

BREAKING NEWS!

ASUU STRIKE: The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has suspend their 6-months industrial action.

This was made known via @channelstv this morning by the Union President, Prof. Emmanuel Osodoke.

He said the Federal Government has finally signed the agreement and accepted the UTAS as requested by the Union.

He however directed all University Lecturers to go back to classroom with immediate effect.

He therefore thanked students, parents & lecturers for the struggle, that alas proved successful.

#NOTE: This is how the NEWS HEADLINES and content will be when ASUU finally suspends the ongoing strike.

Just Anticipate and be Hopeful, Everything Will Soon Be Fine.

If u vex I dey house,, come beat me
Meanwhile have a lovely day much love
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Caseless: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Manny21:
What kind of carelessness and negligence is this, you collected 22million naira and kept it in a car knowing fully well that someone could have trailed him from the other banks where he collected the money from. This is gross stupidity.
he's a useless man, ah swear. He could have easily made transfers to those accounts if he's a top priority customer like he claimed. Who moves around with such amounts of money in this present time? He didn't even have someone in the car to watch over it. Abi he staged the theft?

2 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Masturbator2020: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

That's why whenever I go to bank I make sure I parked my car where the CCTV camera will capture it should incase

Na those security guards steal the money investigation has to be carried out there is no way someone will carry out a bag of Money out of the bank without the Bank securities catching such person

Instant cash out
CCTV camera suppose cover everywhere for bank.
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by kode12: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2022
If he's not an idiot who would leave Ghana must go bags in clear view within his vehicle. He does not have a reasonable expectation of security because banks will always absolve themselves of the responsibility by saying vehicles are parked at owners risk.
The parking is simply provided as a courtesy to customers not a requirement.

4 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by brante(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2022
this is serious
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by protocol(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:
cars parked at owners risk.

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2022
In broad daylight shocked
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by udemzyudex(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2022
You no get sense,you can't accuse the bank because there's a sign outside,car parked at owners risk.

You get mind carry #22m in cash dey waka.

Ode

3 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by OlabodeTECH: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2022
seunny4lif:
Inside job for sure else how did they know the car owner have #22M inside car
So you believed the lie? What is N22M doing inside the car?

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Who leaves millions inside a car (not even inside the trunk) anywhere in Nigeria?!!

Is this news real or is the customer that STUPID?!!

Even inside Central Bank or Aso Rock, that money is getting taken!

2 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by ibechris(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Where is the CCTv camera
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by highchief1: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Raychee:
What happened to the boot of your car? That's very careless of you. Whatever happened to bank transfers and other methods of e-payment?
which bank transfers?no network is the new language of these hopeless banks.I am also carrying cash up and down I can’t be sounding fraudulent all the time when you tell people your bank doesn’t have network.Nthg is working in Nigeria.emefiele should die before Xmas.
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Calibrator: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
This one just wants to use the bank as a cover, he knows things he is not telling us.

The money is with him!

3 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by skj1377(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
how many labourers do you want to pay N22million. Besides how do you move such money around Kaduna without police or a second occupant in the vehicle. Lies or carelessness, besides, cars are parked at owners risk even inside the bank premises. You did not keep or declare the money so they cant take responsibility

2 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by modsfucker: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Going into the Bank and telling the security that you have huge money inside the car, and you're still looking for the suspect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
He wasn't aware, it happened to my cash officer in Ecobank then, though CCTV covered it, the culprit couldn't be traced, it was closed to the ATM gallery.
Let be careful, when we go to withdraw money, not everyone in the banking hall are bank customers, many are thieves tracking you even to your house.
Manny21:
What kind of carelessness and negligence is this, you collected 22million naira and kept it in a car knowing fully well that someone could have trailed him from the other banks where he collected the money from. This is gross stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Masterchef(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Ademola47:
More like the guy has spent the money and is looking for fairy tales to cover up.

Who will handle a project and collect 22 million naira in cash?

You dey make sense!

There couldn't have been N22m cash in that his fvckn Toyota Sienna.

The guy should be arrested by the police and interrogated.

Who goes from bank to bank withdrawing large sums of money alone like that?

Very soon, people will be smashing their own windows themselves in banks' premises and claiming N1b was kept on the seat so they get compensated?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / How True Is This In Nigeria? / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.