Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will (1821 Views)

Illinois County Court , US Dismissed The Lawsuit By Atiku Against The President / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Savedday: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2022
How can a reasonable person want a drug lord as a president. It beat my imagination.

I shame for some people!
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
APCNGN:
I have never been a fan of Atiku. We Northerners vowed to always frustrate his presidential ambition since the day he said God doesn't answer the prayers of the poor when he was the vice president.

But what did my party do? They, because of greed, elected an unelectable, corrupt, morally bankrupt, possessed, greedy, over ambitious and controversial personality to represent us. In other words, they elected someone that's 1 million times worse than Atiku. This is a party that has Amaechi and Osinbajo

Now I am forced. We Northerners are forced to ignore Atiku's insult and support him otherwise, Tinubu, who is worse, wins.

So tell me why I should ever forgive APC?

You're not a Northerner because Northerners are not glaring and shameless hypocrites in my opinion.

We know those who are and a "Northerner" supporting Atiku will not write what you did, shown below, because Northerners have shame that prevents them making shamelessly hypocritical utterances.

A Northerner supporting Atiku would not cite corruption because no one is more unproductively corrupt, or linked with more international corruption scandal, than Atiku.

Also, perhaps you do not know the meaning of the terms "morally bankrupt" and "over ambitious" you use.

Atiku has fled from Party to Party all his political life while Tinubu has steadfastly built Party platforms he nurtures to national prominence and greatness like ACN and APC.

Atiku only ever shows up, from. Dubai, to eat when he never participated in cooking the meal in Nigeria.

Perhaps you can also reminded us the number of times Atiku has contested to be President compared to Tinubu.

You are not fooling anyone. "Northerner" my foot.

They, because of greed, elected an unelectable, corrupt, morally bankrupt, possessed, greedy, over ambitious and controversial personality to represent us.
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by BloomingDale(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by DeadCountry: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Pauldollars:
Vote Atiku and keep on suffering. Maybe you think Atiku cares about the interests of the lower class. He really doesn't and most Northerners who vote him will keep on suffering coz they believe he is a Muslim and Fulani like them.
There are other good political parties for you and the vast majority of Northerners still living in the trenches of poverty to vote for, apart from PDP and APC.

Don't let tribalism and religion eat you up and keep you in perpetual bondage to the Northern elites.
Fulanis are less than 5 million in the north and nigeria as a whole, and muslims are about 50% of the northern population. Learn before typing rubbish and presenting these fulanis for what they are not.
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by AtikuOkowa: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2022
APCNGN:
I have never been a fan of Atiku. We Northerners vowed to always frustrate his presidential ambition since the day he said God doesn't answer the prayers of the poor when he was the vice president.

But what did my party do? They, because of greed, elected an unelectable, corrupt, morally bankrupt, possessed, greedy, over ambitious and controversial personality to represent us. In other words, they elected someone that's 1 million times worse than Atiku. This is a party that has Amaechi and Osinbajo

Now I am forced. We Northerners are forced to ignore Atiku's insult and support him otherwise, Tinubu, who is worse, wins.

So tell me why I should ever forgive APC?

Fd tskn k d Allah kai dn Arewa ne?

Kwai sai mtm yz yn amfani d snn wai shi dn Arewa ne.

So let's see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers, Akwaibom And Imo Ranked Biggest Economies In Nigeria / Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. / THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.