Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (75218 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by JealousCobra(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Jonathan is the cause of insecurity in this Country. While Peter ObiTUARY is the cause of insecurity in the East. Both men are failures.

What about this... No hiding place for urchins.

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Theking2022(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
I really wish Peter Obi should be the next President of Nigeria but unfortunatly if he become the president, his administration will be the worst one for Nigeria. Because is not possible is possible for a government to rule well without a solid structure. The real enemy of nigeria are not the government or Buhari but the powers that really want to rule.... If you know you know
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by fascowilly(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
Agile men

Healthy men

Intelligent men

Educated men

Compassionate men

Workaholic men

Fearless men

Trustworthy men

Am waiting for you guys at the polling station grin
Stop all this nonsense, is yaya bello, kalu and Co not young enough? Does that stop them from stealing? Just vote your choice and stop all this noise.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
JealousCobra:

What about this... No hiding place for urchins.

E no concern us. IGBO can never rule this Country. grin

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by tony1way: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
I like them but im too Atilulated
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by JealousCobra(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern us. IGBO can never rule this Country. grin

Just like the iragbiji drug addict grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by adolfHitler1934: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

Tinubu can never rule this country because he's old,sick and lacks the capacity. Moreover he'sa known and convicted drug kingpin
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ibechris(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

South East can never rule this country

If that is what u learnt from your father,so be it and if God almighty wishes,u might not even be alive to see it happen.

When God wanted Jesus to live and become what he wished him to be,he killed Herod and after that,his family brought him back to Israel.

Issues about thrones are not for mere mortals to understand,but God alone. Be careful what u say.

Do not say what God would see and make u mad in the face of adversity.

Do u like the way and manner our youth are wasting away in the sea just because of our wicked leaders?see the number of men and women leaving Nigeria on a daily basis. Some are even running to countries that are even worst than us all because of bad leadership.

Notr:A Nigerian man was killed on the street of Italy...the same Italy borrowed money from Nigeria during the time of Gowon when we had excess money. Think about this.

I fear who no fear u.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by alibiz: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Truth be told, this Men are fit and looks looks like what is obtainable worldwide
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
ibechris:

If that is what u learnt from your father,so be it and if God almighty wishes,u might not even be alive to see it happen.

When God wanted Jesus to live and become what he wished him to be,he killed Herod and after that,his family brought him back to Israel.

Issues about thrones are not for mere mortals to understand,but God alone. Be careful what u say.

Do u like the way and manner our youth are wasting away in the sea just because of our wicked leaders,see the number of men and women leaving Nigeria on a daily basis. Some are even running to countries that are even worst than us all because of bad leadership.

Notr:A Nigerian man was killed on the street of Italy...the same Italy borrowed money from Nigeria during the time of Gowon when we had excess money. Think about this.

I fear who no fear u.

The Nigerian man that was killed which tribe is he ?

grin
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
ibechris:

Do u like the way and manner our youth are wasting away in the sea just because of our wicked leaders?see the number of men and women leaving Nigeria on a daily basis. Some are even running to countries that are even worst than us all because of bad leadership.

I fear who no fear u.

Aliku ogorchukwu....na only south east
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ibechris(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

The Nigerian man that was killed which tribe is he ?

grin

The lady that was killed in Ivory cost early this year what tribe was she?

A full fledge Yoruba girl.

So,if it happens to an igbo man or woman u feel good but if it is ur tribe u get angry. May God not spare u with this your hate for the igbo.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Prinxzona10: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.

This will be the first and last time i will quote you buh please,I just need some answers from you...
Firstly,are you a human being at all?
Secondly,is there any atom of conscience left in you?...
I could vividly remembered this particular moniker of yours during and after the 2015 presidential election(though I was a ghost reader here then),how you persistently attacking anybody that had a contrary view on your evil assignments here or the kind of dirty fights you engaged SANE Nigerians here,all in the name of defending APC and Buhari and your hatred towards anything Igbo is beyond comprehension,that even God got no such hatred on Satan.
So after all the lamentation about the disaster Buhari and APC from SANE Nigerians,are they right or wrong now or can you keep echoing wailers,just the way you've been disgracing yourself everywhere here?..
You've shifted your devilish assignments again in promoting an old,sick,selfish,wicked and corrupt candidate just because of your tribal bigotism,your religious extremism occasioned with some financial inducements....or would you've been promoting Tinubu *IF* Peter Obi were to be a Yoruba man or even an APC man eeh? Buh believe me,this will be the end of the road for you people because you miscreants will never succeed this time again via by trying to market an unsellable, unmarketable candidate with a lot of baggages coupled with the 1800 your APC Buhari have taken back Nigerians..
You're irredeemably decomposed just like a dead body because I can not just pinpoint the reason why you're killing helpless Nigerians from your demonic actions by supporting and promoting evil and what's absolutely 99% wrong in all ramifications.
Always disgracing yourself and that of your family here,are you not ashamed of yourself eeh?..
Even if you're been paid millions every month,how do you sleep at night knowing fully well,that what you support and stands for,is evil,darkness and backwardness eeh?
You may think that you're playing politics of hatred for one tribe and for stomach infrastructure buh believe me you,all your atrocities here will someday,come back to hurt you and by then,it will be too late for you,don't say that SANE people didn't warn you...
I only have compassion for the poor,the less privileged and the downtrodden suffering seriously there in Nigeria due to bad,wicked and evil government you always supports and still supporting...
Lastly,I wouldn't brighten your evening with a feedback because you minions and Tinubu's urchins disgusts me a lot and I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of you buh this message was put in my mind to tell you,so that you will not fall into the pit you're ignorantly pushing yourself,your future(if at all you got any left because it's only fools and lunatics without future supports evil like APC,Buhari or Tinubu) and that of your children...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by onuman: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
You have brain, you are sane, you are not a mad person; now why won't these two young men have your vote?

Abi your children should continue to suffer like your parents and grandparents did due to bad leadership.

These photos show healthy, smart, techsavvy presidential materials who must be elected come 2023

If these two men are left to deal with Nigeria for 16 years, I swear, the country must come to become the most admired in Africa.
But will ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria agree to having Nigeria rescued from the hands of APC and PDP?
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by deebuoy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
I discovered obi in 2019 and went all out to vote for the first time, when he was running mate to atiku. Na same obi I dey go all out for next year! Edo state for #PO
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by MedicH: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You no dey here English?

because like this nw you are a dead man walking. Hehehe
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ezegenigbonine: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

During Biafra war Hausas starting killing this stupid tribe there stupid leader Ojukan abi na Ojukwu ran leaving those mumu behind

South West accepted this ingrate tribe with full hands

They are now the ones abusing we Yoruba now

Yoruba too dey pity people
See wetin them use pay Yoruba bk

Ẹyin oloriburuku....eni jèrè

Historian with take history. It's like your papa no narrate am well for you
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ezegenigbonine: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
IbileIfe:
Personally I don't like cheats, liars, greedy people and dishonourable people. In the nation building of a New Nigeria, I can point to the Girl Rising education project in Kano State for the millions of the underprivileged girls out of school in the most populated state in northern Nigeria. I was the Captain of Girl Rising in Nigeria in 2013. I brought Girl Rising to the country without any government support. The project is cosponsored by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Moreover on my own, I have spent over N1 million supporting the education and welfare of underprivileged students and welfare of widows from N5000 to N400, 000. The ransom I paid for the release of a kidnapped secondary school girl in Libya was paid into a Fidelity Bank account. Peter Obi's bank has been used for money laundering by his cronies in PDP and he is a beneficiary as a shareholder in the bank. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now to LP shows political desperation of a corrupt title chaser and not a nation builder.

I don't even understand what this one is saying
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Drbolie(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
In my language OBI-DATI means OBi is different.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by MuslimIgbo: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these men.

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.
Lol
If wishes were horses.... grin grin

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by goaldynman(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dapson73:

Maybe you meant Biafra president.

The more you Tinubu urchins say this the more sensible Nigerians are attracted to Peter Obi.

Because it shows that you don't have any thing against Peter Obi except his ethnicity!

That format can't work this 2023!
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nice
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Durabest: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
You have brain, you are sane, you are not a mad person; now why won't these two young men have your vote?

Abi your children should continue to suffer like your parents and grandparents did due to bad leadership.

These photos show healthy, smart, techsavvy presidential materials who must be elected come 2023
If they like let them look like new born babies i will still vote Tinubu.Tinubu is the next President if you feel too sure of Obi winning let go into beting with one million naira to one millioo.lf you agree tell me i will drop my Gmail here then you fix a date we can meet at any Police state and make the deal legit.I No dey do waiting money no go come out.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Durabest: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
ibechris:

I fear who no fear u.

You go preach tire.A tribe that declared war on Nigeria before.....
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Backpedal: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.
This dude is just incorrigible
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Be ready to pack your bags because you're moving to Benin Republic �� come 2023.

Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Throwback: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

This will be the first and last time i will quote you buh please,I just need some answers from you...
Firstly,are you a human being at all?
Secondly,is there any atom of conscience left in you?...
I could vividly remembered this particular moniker of yours during and after the 2015 presidential election(though I was a ghost reader here then),how you persistently attacking anybody that had a contrary view on your evil assignments here or the kind of dirty fights you engaged SANE Nigerians here,all in the name of defending APC and Buhari and your hatred towards anything Igbo is beyond comprehension,that even God got no such hatred on Satan.
So after all the lamentation about the disaster Buhari and APC from SANE Nigerians,are they right or wrong now or can you keep echoing wailers,just the way you've been disgracing yourself everywhere here?..
You've shifted your devilish assignments again in promoting an old,sick,selfish,wicked and corrupt candidate again just because of your tribal bigotism,your religious extremism occasioned with some financially inducement....or would you've been promoting Tinubu *IF* Peter Obi were to be a Yoruba man or even an APC man eeh? Buh believe me,this will be the end of the road for you people because you miscreants will never succeed this time again via by trying to market an unsellable, unmarketable candidate with a lot of baggages coupled with the 1800 your APC Buhari have taken back Nigerians..
You're irredeemably decomposed just like a dead body because I can not just pinpoint the reason why you're killing helpless Nigerians from your demonic actions by supporting and promoting evil and what's absolutely 99% wrong in all ramifications.
Always disgracing yourself and that of your family here,are you not ashamed of yourself eeh?..
Even if you're been paid millions every month,how do you sleep at night knowing fully well,that what you support and stands for,is evil,darkness and backwardness eeh?
You may think that you're playing politics of hatred for one tribe and for stomach infrastructure buh believe me you,all your atrocities here will someday,come back to hurt you and by then,it will be too late for you,don't say that SANE people didn't warn you...
I only have compassion for the poor,the less privileged and the downtrodden suffering seriously there in Nigeria due to bad,wicked and evil government you always supports and still supporting...
Lastly,I wouldn't brighten your evening with a feedback because you minions and Tinubu's urchins disgusts me a lot and I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of you buh this message was put in my mind to tell you,so that you will not fall into the pit you're ignorantly pushing yourself,your future(if at all you got any left because it's only fools and lunatics without future supports evil like APC,Buhari or Tinubu) and that of your children...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

You hate the truth like your father the devil that dwells on lies.

I have never said anything false about Tinubu or Obi or Atiku or the Mauritanian genocidist.

I very much actively campaigned for Buhari to bring about the change sane Nigerians yearned for while some of you wanted to continue with the clueless Jonathan.

Did Buhari live up to my expectations of fighting corruption both in the corridors of power and on the streets?

No he failed. And I have never spared a chance for objective criticism of his government, unlike the uncivilised hoarde who actually vowed in 2015 that they desire for the Buhari regime to fail.

Is it Buhari that his suffering from his failures now or those who wished evil on themselves?

As for hatred, I have it toward anything that hates me. You expect me to watch without reply, an ungrateful bunch suffering a simultaneous delusion of self importance and persecution complex to denigrate my tribe and our leaders while enjoying the hospitality of my region that they cannot enjoy outside of their own state within the same tribal enclave of the SouthEast?

You must be a joker not to remember that in the same period leading to the 2015 elections, many notable Igbos referred to the APC as Amala and Ewedu party, supporter of APC party etc, while some vowed that an uncircumcised Philistine will never rule Nigeria.

Buhari did win the election, and by poetic justice, same bigoted wailers queued behind another Fulani Muslim who was known by them to be corrupt, waiting for him to cum on their shameless faces.

And are we not talking about the same Igbos who always have something silly to say when a topic is focused on diverse Nigerians in our history? Why always Igbos to lament and comment derogatively?

Topic on Awolowo, Akintola, and Abiola that are Yorubas, Igbos must vent their bile.
Topic on Isaac Adaka Boro that is Ijaw, Igbos must vent their bile.
Topic on Ken Saro Wiwa that is Ogoni, Igbos must vent their bile.
Topic on Sir Ahmadu Bello that is Fulani, Igbos must vent their bile.
Topic on Yakubu Gowon that is Angas, Igbos must vent their bile.

Topic on Lagos development, Igbos must vent their bile and frustration.

As at now, you believe everything negative about Tinubu while Obi is a Saint despite all the records available showing Igbos lamenting about his mediocre performance while then in office as Governor. We have retold all his abuse of office, his financial impropriety, his inability to forge harmony within even Christians alone.

Then you dare to compare such a liliputan against Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who against the odds stacked against him by an unrelenting PDP federal government, was able to position Lagos where Anambra can only wish to be?

A man that has shown more integrity and steadfastness of political participation, without the opportunism that Obi the patholigical liar is known for?

Negro please!

I am a Christian that wants a man that will build the economy of Nigeria and enshrine democratic ethos that Obi could not do in Anambra state that never had local government elections for almost 8yrs.

That man again is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Let Obi go back and pass his carryover courses on Anambra economic growth, democratic institutions, and harmony of diverse society.

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by nnamdi640: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

My brother calm down and let go of your hatred. God can choose from a tribe you never expected to rule to lift Nigeria high. Nobody in Israel ever believe that the messiah will come from where he came from and nobody ever expected that he will come from a poor family, again no body ever expected Jesus to be born in merger, a place where horse are fed. My brother you can't understand God's ways, He works miraculously. Obi and Ahmed are the ones we know.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Dapson73(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
toneroforever:

SE supported & voted a OBJ, SWesterner in 1999 & in 2003,even with Ojukwu being on the ballot. Supported GEJ in 2010,2011 & 2015 even at great risk to their lives.
Now is the SE's best shot at the presidency cause PO is both credible & competent so in the spirit of fair play I think our southern brothers should support us.
SS is backing PO massively.

The end will justify the means among the 2 candidates.
The election result will show clearly who among them is most sellable.
A number of SWesterners r honestly showing their love but many of them are not backing the SE. So is it only SW that want to be jostling when it's the turn of the South.
SW should tell BAT to back down and support PO in the interest of southern unity & besides PO's candidacy is much more sellable than BAT's. That way,BAT can honorably retire from active politics
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Shikini: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Great
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ibechris(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Durabest:
You go preach tire.A tribe that declared war on Nigeria before.....

As if u are making sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.