Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (74720 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
u go fit into thrash can well with ur midget nature

I dey observe ur hate

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Ogatobe: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
5iine:
I'm not a fool!

I'm voting Peter Obi and Datti Baba

They will surely win. their B strong. 3 Bs according to prophet comedian i go die.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Dubaku543: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

During Biafra war Hausas starting killing this stupid tribe there stupid leader Ojukan abi na Ojukwu ran leaving those mumu behind

South West accepted this ingrate tribe with full hands

They are now the ones abusing we Yoruba now

Yoruba too dey pity people
See wetin them use pay Yoruba bk

Ẹyin oloriburuku....eni jèrè
Lol, a war which you invited UK, ECOWAS, USA, Japan, Russia to help you win.
This time around if that civil war should break out, the entire Nigeria will sink!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by AntiTerrorist: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin
After many hours you still don't know what rubbish to type. You are flabbergasted beyond measure. People that can actually sit down and have an intelligent discussion not reading a script and afterwards depart with their entourage. A lot of Nigerians don’t deserve good leadership, make una continue to mumu until una loose this opportunity, una go soon de buy diesel for 1500 a liter.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by mabea: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.
This guy no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by lindseykibler(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

South East can never rule this country

That’s why you and your generation will remain in dark£st darkness the rest of your life for being bl!nd and St$pid.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by temisartana: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
All I can see is fresh looking handsome, intelligent, brilliant and sagacious young men who are interested in overhaulling our country Nigeria for good.

God please bring the men to our rescue.

We don't want to be eating agbado, yam, coin, cassava with this present inflation, hardship and insecurity of lives and properties in this Nation.

May God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria wil be great again with these two gentlemen at the helm of affairs of our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by emmyluizzz: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

I will soon see your sucide note with this path of failure you follow. Tinubu failure will soon affect your brain. Every Nigeria Youths hv left you. Boredom will soon catch you for supporting an old man that is nearer to grave. An old man that killed alot of Youths on Endsars protest in Lekki. A man, Nigeria Youths have vowed not to forgive in life. I pity you bcs you are not wise.

who told you I'm supporting Tinubu....you ingrate
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by lindseykibler(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

They would labour and wail to death

I pray you get sense in your life because from what I have seen so far. You’ve been enslaved by your dead man master Tinubu whom you kill or rob your mothers to feed his daughters and still praise him. I won’t be surprise to know that you area boy.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by aribisala0(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
newcommer:

Shut up Agbaya!!! You're the daft slowpoke. Agbaya Alaso.

Your mates are elder statemen and kingmakers while you're here on a free internet forum playing bigotry with people young enough to be your grandkids.

Hide your old, wrinkled face in shame.

Old age, no wisdom.
It is not witchcraft but a bad head
That makes one gather with hands
In the morning
and scatter with feet at night
It is a bad mouth that blocks the light and brings darkness forever.
Washing in seven rivers will not redeem a doomed head
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nakuza:
They look good together. Rabiu Kwakwanso rejection to pair with Peter Obi was a blessing in disguise though.

Exactly my thoughts.He's not even a force to be reckoned with unlike before. Pride goes before a fall. We needed him basically just to strengthen the ticket as against Datti who is a technocrat. I like this combo.
Now majority of Nigerians can believe again that a great nation is POssible.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party
It's POssible
Stay OBIdient

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
lindseykibler:

I pray you get sense in your life because from what I have seen so far. You’ve been enslaved by your dead man master Tinubu whom you kill or rob your mothers to feed his daughters and still praise him. I won’t be surprise to know that you area boy.

Orie ti burú

And ur people turn Lagos state to there Dubai

Broda chinedu abeg carry me go Lagos make me to become great in life

Oloribu
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by akezn: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Still wondering how a sane human being will leave these presidential materials and be campaigning for baba agbado. Na be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Safyqueen: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm just seeing a humble and selfless president sitting next to a humble and simple vice president.

Hypocrisy. A Hausa Fulani man has suddenly gotten all those qualities. If Buhari should see this he will laugh his ass off.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
at least their cv will increase former presidential aspirant and former VP aspirant
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
obiekunie01:

you can even be a rabbit fan sir. No shits given.

I admire your loyalty to ur group,bro.
Politics should be played by mature minds.
And a lighter note.....
Which species of BAT r u....
An Agbadorian or a Cassavarian.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by IbileIfe: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Personally I don't like cheats, liars, greedy people and dishonourable people. In the nation building of a New Nigeria, I can point to the Girl Rising education project in Kano State for the millions of the underprivileged girls out of school in the most populated state in northern Nigeria. I was the Captain of Girl Rising in Nigeria in 2013. I brought Girl Rising to the country without any government support. The project is cosponsored by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Moreover on my own, I have spent over N1 million supporting the education and welfare of underprivileged students and welfare of widows from N5000 to N400, 000. The ransom I paid for the release of a kidnapped secondary school girl in Libya was paid into a Fidelity Bank account. Peter Obi's bank has been used for money laundering by his cronies in PDP and he is a beneficiary as a shareholder in the bank. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now to LP shows political desperation of a corrupt title chaser and not a nation builder.

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Action102(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.

Why the Hate? Na so witch dey take start. Why don't you focus on your candidate
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Evidenx(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am very OBI-dient and Yusful.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Wetin great for that flat head region tribe

From ur leader Ojukwu to him wife Bianca wey Fani Kayode dey service her tótó

Abi na the way una dey disgrace us globally with una stupid drug business

If any news about drug came up u must see Igbo names there

Them swear for una ni

Foolish tribe

Lol...If only hate & anger pays, you'd have been a billionaire.
Anyways keep hating, we'll keep flying higher.
We r actually having fun. We have faith as well.
Mind u a good number of Yorubas & many other Nigerians of different ethnic groups r supporting ObiDatti's candidacy cause they believe they'll perform. Do u expect Igbos not to support him.
Incidentally,there r prominent Igbos like Governors Umahi & Hope Uzodinma who said they don't support PO. They support BAT so tune down the hate, it's not good for ur health.
Whom God has blessed,Oga u no fit curse am.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ThrownBack: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Bros, the way I dey view u,u must be an OBIdient guy.
It POssible.

I am fully Obidient 122% grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by saintkeppy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

You can vote for your aging ancestor Tinubu, let us vote our incoming President, H.E Peter Obi in peace, APGA is a regional party, for you to rescue Nigeria, you need a Platform or Party with National appeal.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by STENON(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
OBItuary always on dark clothes **vomits**
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
deeva2:
While Tinubu created and funded more LGA

obi diverted LG funds for family business so there was no election in all the LG for 8 years

Vote Good legacies
Vote Achievement.
Vote Leadership

Vote Tinubu

BAT created & funded LCDAs for 8 years while he was the governor but will be collecting 10% of Lagos revenue generated by Alpha Beta eternally as well as keep milking the state perpetually. Ur mumu never do, continue ur "mumuism" in Lagos & don't bring it to the national stage. We have a better choice.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by saintkeppy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Respect to Musa Kwankwaso, but he isn't commanding this massive followership nationwide.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nengydewan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
With these people we are good to go my ppl

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
ImDStar:
See healthy men..
God, please borrow some people brain and common sense for 2023, you can take it back after the election. tongue tongue tongue

Guy,u are wicked oh.

If na so e go be...let it be!
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by jamilololowizzy: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential

I agree, very presidential for a Biafra country where effectiveness is judged by looks and not substance.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nice
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by EmiDon11: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Two failures.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
oam4j, dominique,mynd44 rule 2
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

I am fully Obidient 122% grin

Stay OBIdient & blessed. I'm just like u.
OBIdients r the real MVPs. We will birth a new Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.