Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (74713 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Heffalump(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
See as men soft

Nigerians will surely enjoy the administration of Peter Obi and Yussuf datti no doubt

To be honest I'm overwhelmed

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by obiekunie01: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
highchief1:
I have seen them sir but I am a bat � fan to the core sir.

you can even be a rabbit fan sir. No shits given.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Billygee2u: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these men.

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.
They're the only qualified presidential candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Treadway: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.
pls include the heroin cartel CLERK/Azzaman, and the Dubai based wealthiest 9ja ex-customs boss ever liveth in your review
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Billygee2u: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
See as men soft

Nigerians will surely enjoy the administration of Peter Obi and Yussuf datti no doubt
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by aribisala0(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
newcommer:

Shut up Agbaya!!! You're the daft slowpoke. Agbaya Alaso.

Your mates are elder statemen and kingmakers while you're here on a free internet forum playing bigotry with people young enough to be your grandkids.

Hide your old, wrinkled face in shame.

Old age, no wisdom.
You will not get old
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Biafranodogwu55: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

During Biafra war Hausas starting killing this stupid tribe there stupid leader Ojukan abi na Ojukwu ran leaving those mumu behind

South West accepted this ingrate tribe with full hands

They are now the ones abusing we Yoruba now

Yoruba too dey pity people
See wetin them use pay Yoruba bk

Ẹyin oloriburuku....eni jèrè
May amadioha strike you down for calling the great igbo tribe stupid.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by slowice(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's my president and VP..... Things must change.

They aren't magicians but una go see magic plenty.

When the head isn't corrupt, it has a way of setting others straight

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
bigcee:

Say na for under bridge dem born you undecided

To be sincere av never been this harsh before

But the way this Obi supporter's mainly Ipob
av been coming hard on people refusing to support Obi is so annoying to the extent that one woman asked online that someone should confused her on why to vote peter Obi
One mumu wey no read wetin d woman type but because he saw confuse and Obi...this idiot just started insulting the woman
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
mumu short man full of hate for igbos

Trash.

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Kosoco(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very presidential.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nyanabo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tb222:
My favorite books of all time.

Hello, please do you have soft copies of these books ?
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by newcommer: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
aribisala0:
I, aribisala0, the demented bigot will not die well

So shall it be for your generation after you up to the 10th generation, Amen.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Wetin great for that flat head region tribe

From ur leader Ojukwu to him wife Bianca wey Fani Kayode dey service her tótó

Abi na the way una dey disgrace us globally with una stupid drug business

If any news about drug came up u must see Igbo names there

Them swear for una ni

Foolish tribe
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Them swear for una ni
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by vhykeeytor(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential

Probably having a talk over a table of tea...no sachet milo of #20 that buhari and APC used to deceived Nigeria. Now that Sachet milo is #70 wholesale, #80 retailing and aboki doing Mai Shia would sell it for #100.

A vote for ObiDatti would give average Nigerians a refreshing and creamy tea every morning.

I am Obediently Obi supporters and yusful.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by aribisala0(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
newcommer:

So shall it be for your generation after you up to the 10th generation, Amen.
Not by noise.
if you like go and get microphone.
With your mouth you will scratch the ground and find that which will invert your intestines
Nothing inside a chicken's stomach is hidden from the waiting hawk that chews the heart starting from the head
Look at your head inside a plate
your teeth are clenched with impotent anger
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

During Biafra war Hausas starting killing this stupid tribe there stupid leader Ojukan abi na Ojukwu ran leaving those mumu behind

South West accepted this ingrate tribe with full hands

They are now the ones abusing we Yoruba now
Yoruba too dey pity people
See wetin them use pay Yoruba bk

Ẹyin oloriburuku....eni jèrè

Wetin them use pay Yoruba back na support for OBJ in 1999 & 2003 despite Ojukwu being on the ballot.
Get that into ur brain & return the favor.
That's politics above tribal sentiments so please grow some sense.
SW isn't the only region in the South so be considerate. No be only u waka come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Maxpro121: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu Know this and know peace
South East can never rule this country
which one be South East on this matter?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by newcommer: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Not by noise.
if you like go and get microphone.
With your mouth you will scratch the ground and find that which will invert your intestines

So shall it be for you and your children forever. Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by bigcee(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

To be sincere av never been this harsh before

But the way this Obi supporter's mainly Ipob
av been coming hard on people refusing to support Obi is so annoying to the extent that one woman asked online that someone should confused her on why to vote peter Obi
One mumu wey no read wetin d woman type but because he saw confuse and Obi...this idiot just started insulting the woman

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Dubaku543: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Don't tell me u also want to live with the people south east called cows and Fulani slave

I think ipob doesn't need to get to Aso Rock before they achieve there Biafra county

Oloribu people... instead of South East should continue playing there regional politics

They also want to test there BIAFRA luck if it's would work on Cows and Fulani slaves abi

Hahaha!!! E be like this cow pepper you well well!!
Common commot for road...
As Tinubu keeps impoverishing your tribe you shall keep selling your lands for peanuts and we will keep buying them until we chase you out of Lagos State!! Anuofia!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Dorakay93(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
abobote:
The look beautiful and compatible together.

Very young and vibrant combination
Dem be couple
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by aribisala0(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
newcommer:

So shall it be for you and your children forever. Don't quote me again.
You are incurably daft
Did I quote you to start with? You will quote the barking Dog
Ogun's dog and he will quote you back
You will quote each other eternally
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Anetorfavour: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential
Obi's love for black s completely of ds world!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.
only human being have such eyes not an animals wey fool nigeria

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Realdon1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Them swear for una ni

Foolish tribe

Muntula.
You think all OBIdients are only ibos.
You no wise atall.
You are just wailing over an issue that pass you.
I keep saying.
Copy this post.
Obi must rule you come Next year.
There are two options;
Either you leave this country so early or you look for rope.
OBIdients are Nigeria Youths
Inshallah

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Anetorfavour: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi has made me fallen in love with black! Most people who love wearing white are very deceptive and cunning from observation!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by IbileIfe: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have you read "How Popular Nigerian Presidential Candidate Worked Against Democracy in Eastern Nigeria" on Chattam House?
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
u go fit into thrash can well with ur midget nature

I dey observe ur hate
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by tehilah92(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
My own is that I'm in love with our vice president to be o, see the man eyes chai, baba too fine.
I dey polling unit dey wait to vote for my crush o!
Agbadorians and cassavarians avoid my comment o

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by deeva2: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
While Tinubu created and funded more LGA

obi diverted LG funds for family business so there was no election in all the LG for 8 years

Vote Good legacies
Vote Achievement.
Vote Leadership

Vote Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.