Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. (51247 Views)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Joshuam1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why buy sardines? Next time do egg stew.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Joshuam1:
Why buy sardines? Next time do egg stew.
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Please, tell us how married women should live, I am about to marry, make I learn from you.

grin
No waste your mentions on her.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
Ishilove:

Blame cococandy grin
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t like it. Maybe we should have a thread on things we loved as kids, but hate now. Sardine is one, noodles is another.
you don’t like noodles? Are you sure it’s not divorce that will end this our marriage so? Ha.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by GloriousGbola: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

When I troll people who don't know me, they see the moniker assume na stalker multi monikered redpiller and get triggered straight. I had small fun yanking coco's chain in the early days of my moniker. cheesy
sorry I almost stumped on you.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Feed your children balanced diet.

Just because you gave them potassium bromate and cat food you wont let the world be at peace.

Stop this poverty show off. tongue
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by GloriousGbola: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
cococandy:
sorry I almost stumped on you.

thats the fun in non-malicious trolling na cheesy
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by GloriousGbola: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t like it. Maybe we should have a thread on things we loved as kids, but hate now. Sardine is one, noodles is another.

No mind am. Carry yeye narrative come Food section. Men don’t make noise indeed.

in secondary school, we used to soak noodles in water, leave it for 30 minutes, add the seasoning, then add titus sardine, without removing the water.

it sounds disgusting today, but it was a treat back then cheesy
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
cococandy:
you don’t like noodles? Are you sure it’s not divorce that will end this our marriage so? Ha.

Ah! I’ll make a compromise. I can’t afford to return to the streets! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

in secondary school, we used to soak noodles in water, leave it for 30 minutes, add the seasoning, then add titus sardine, without removing the water.

it sounds disgusting today, but it was a treat back then cheesy

You see horrible boarding house combinations? I NEVER did them. People would say I no enjoy hostel be that. No wahala o! cheesy
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

When I troll people who don't know me, they see the moniker assume na stalker multi monikered redpiller and get triggered straight. I had small fun yanking coco's chain in the early days of my moniker. cheesy
grin grin
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

thats the fun in non-malicious trolling na cheesy
right wink

pocohantas:

Ah! I’ll make a compromise. I can’t afford to return to the streets! grin grin
cheesy
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by MufasaLion: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
apple30:
things are expensive ,she go buy 2 sadine mmn na ballers they eat sadine this season oo

It was her choice.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Lovilla(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Please, tell us how married women should live, I am about to marry, make I learn from you.

grin
dont bring everything to social media
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Lovilla(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:
No waste your mentions on her.
i said it earlier
You are naturally dumb
Or maybe an underage married woman
An intelligent person would have understood my point
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by apple30(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

It was her choice.
b4 na my choice ,make she no come Dey complain for us after making expensive choice..

I rest my case
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
apple30:
b4 na my choice ,make she no come Dey complain for us after making expensive choice..

I rest my case
The point of my thread no be to complain about what I bought,but the exorbitant prices.i never regretted buying those stuffs,I just returned from the market now with more foodstuffs.

Anybody wey get sense now go really stock their house with foodstuffs now,seems the price increment on foodstuffs pegs every second.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Youngpo413: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

My friend shut that trash you call a mouth and go play with sand.
See who's feeling pity for my husband.
SMH.
Your husband is very unfortunate to end up with an îdîot like you....usèless attention seeker.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovilla:
dont bring everything to social media

So what and what should be brought to so I'll media?
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

So what and what should be brought to so I'll media?
Romanoff afar,so you nor fit decode person wey dey mentally unstable from the way dey yarn thrash abii.

Pls leave the fancypant who should be bother with where her**urgent indomie n 1 egg go surface from.

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Youngpo413:
Your husband is very unfortunate to end up with an îdîot like you....usèless attention seeker.
And you think I give a fvck about your empty noise?
Sorry,no sleeping fuvks given.
Go sniff refnol
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

Romanoff afar,so you nor fit decode person wey dey mentally unstable from the way dey yarn thrash abii.

Pls leave the fancypant who should be bother with where her**urgent indomie n 1 egg go surface from.

My dear, I just wan hear her point of view ni. She spoke authoritatively like she's well knowledgeable about how to be a married woman.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

My dear, I just wan hear her point of view ni. She spoke authoritatively like she's well knowledgeable about how to be a married woman.

I know the lowlifer behind the monicker.

Zero response henceforth.

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

Leave the walking POS alone.
Probably still getting free food how she nor go talk trash.

Rotfl.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Youngpo413: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2022
ahnie:

And you think I give a fvck about your empty noise?
Sorry,no sleeping fuvks given.
Go sniff refnol
neither do I give a fùck about a uséless married woman like you,I'm sure your husband married you for free because you are too uséless to deserve a bride price....men can marry 'anything' sha,your type deserves to rot in your father's house.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Seems you guys love sardines?

I have one since January, I am yet to eat it.

I find it weird that I loved it as a child and always wondered why my parents couldn’t buy it for us in cartons.

You can fry a can of sardine with 2 or 3 eggs, like scrambled eggs.

You can add pepper to spice it up if you want.
Add your preferred spices or just salt.
That combo is so delicious with bread.
I have not made it for anyone that didn't like it.
Please try it, you might just like it too.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by ahnie: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You can fry a can of sardine with 2 or 3 eggs, like scrambled eggs.

You can add pepper to spice it up if you want.
Add your preferred spices or just salt.
That combo is so delicious with bread.
I have not made it for anyone that didn't like it.
Please try it, you might just like it too.
Thanks for this info cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks for this info cheesy

You are most welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.