Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. (51258 Views)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Reference(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
You better appreciate God for His provision and don’t forget to thank Oga at the top too grin grin

Religion has become the subsidy for bad governance. The 'peacemakers' will rather live on hope until death than demand for what is right.

After years of thought as to why much of the West had gradually abandoned religion, it is becoming clear that the reason simply maybe the disconnect between church and state, the real world and the world to come.

That salvation is for individuals not countries. Thus it may just be vain to 'pray' for Nigeria if no 'works' will be undertaken to effect the prayer of faith. And by works I mean agitation for better governance.

Nigerians are not willing to do the works for a better country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by peterincredible: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Reference:

Religion has become the subsidy for bad governance. The 'peacemakers' will rather live on hope until death than demand for what is right.

After years of thought as to why much of the West had gradually abandoned religion, it is becoming cjear that the reason simply be the disconnect between church and state, the real world and the world to come.

That salvation is for individuals not countries. Thus it may just be vain to 'pray' for Nigeria if no 'works' will be undertaken to effect the prayer of faith. And by works I mean agitation for better governance.

Nigerians are not willing to do the works for a better country.
Bros you are absolutely korrect
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by onyxo76(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:
Bread that's the common man's hope of survival the price has skyrocketed tremendously.

Jesus even emphasized the importance of bread by feeding 5 thousand multitude with bread and fishes, but today bread no be your mate.

I had to get this bread and sardine for my kids as lunch this afternoon,just 2kids between the ages of 7rs and 5yrs them still dey insist on my getting another bread for them.

That small loaf of bread is 450 naira only, apparently if I calculate the both sardines 1500 naira for 2 and bread 450 naira.

Close to 2k just for lunch, honestly it's killing and frustrating at same time.

May God airpus.

no be small thing o ,and t they are on hols now, they eat every few minutes now.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by dhiqson(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
"I m the meal provider,not my husband".God

I pray everyday to God to keep such far from me embarassed
Damn!
God abeg
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by FiremanX: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman will feed her family just for a day, the whole world will know about it. Smh
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by MuslimIgbo: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh please shut up. Always everywhere talking chochocho. Where exactly do NIGERIAN men feed their families and not talk about it?

Is it for the superior stand they assume because they are sole providers.

Or the fact that they think they can cheat because they are major providers?

Or the the “go back to your father’s house” ?

Everyday on Obasanjo’s internet, Nigerian men haven’t failed to tell us of how they are saddled with family duties and your kind advise women to step up. But when a woman says she provided, you take a different turn to cry about how women make noise when they provide.

C’mon leave this thread and throw that empty sardine container on your out.

Mtcheeew
For adding Obasanjo's internet, I have confirmed the kind of noodles inside that big box on top of your neck....
So for your mind, it was Obasanjo that gave use phone and internet?

When they call you people fish brain....

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Youngpo413: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

Not every woman depends on their husbands before carrying their family along,I m a different specie of woman.

I m a very blunt person....now stick to the topic and stop derailing my thread.
you shouldn't tell the whole world that your hubby is broke or un_caring,quietly divorce him if you can't cope...I pity the man sha.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by FiremanX: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:
Seems you guys love sardines?

I have one since January, I am yet to eat it.

I find it weird that I loved it as a child and always wondered why my parents couldn’t buy it for us in cartons.
Abeg na who ask u dis question? Wetin concern us with ur sardine or if u never eat am since January?,,,,,Omo na wa u oh,,,
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

The man fit dey feed the family until today, and we didn't get to hear about that.

Women are always noisy when they are taking responsibility.
Don't mind her.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Abemy(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2022
Seezion:
Na only made (rich people) dey chop all those things wey I dey see so. Bread, sardine or titus no be for average Nigerians again.

I am helpless. The country is so hard to survive. But it is even harder for others.

Please I don't mean to provoke or disturb you in anyway, but I believe God can use you to be of help to me at this challenging time. I am an applicant with no job yet. It hasn't been easy staying without a job in this hard economy. I haven't had anything to eat and so difficult to survive. This is not the life I planned for myself. I have places to go for job enquiries tomorrow. Help me with any amount please. May God richly bless and reward you.
Bartholomew, 022 16 107 73
Gtbank

I am looking for a n experience elect elect engineer with at least, two years experience to connect for a job.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by gentleguy1975: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2022
You still need to thank God, some can't afford sardine and would rather go for beans, while some would go for beans and garri, yoruba call it sokudale,
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:
Bread that's the common man's hope of survival the price has skyrocketed tremendously.

Jesus even emphasized the importance of bread by feeding 5 thousand multitude with bread and fishes, but today bread no be your mate.

I had to get this bread and sardine for my kids as lunch this afternoon,just 2kids between the ages of 7rs and 5yrs them still dey insist on my getting another bread for them.

That small loaf of bread is 450 naira only, apparently if I calculate the both sardines 1500 naira for 2 and bread 450 naira.

May God airpus.

That you are still able to eat sardines in one sitting shows that EFCC needs to investigate you cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Solofresh2: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

They will come for you sis.
YOU BE MUMU
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by mozona(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2022
ok
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by HRMK: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

I m the meal provider,not my husband.God is the strength giver.

But honestly the prices of food stuff just dey kill me cry cry

and where is their dad?or you are a babymama?BABA GOD wont want anyone to be alone,hence HE had adam and eve!get urself a partner!
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Solofresh2:
YOU BE MUMU

Na two mumu born you.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

For adding Obasanjo's internet, I have confirmed the kind of noodles inside that big box on top of your neck....
So for your mind, it was Obasanjo that gave use phone and internet?

When they call you people fish brain....

Continue confirming. Don’t go do something about the open box on yours.

jclassiq:

Feminists. Bitter feminists. They think men are the source of their problem.

Your head isn’t quite balanced. This has never been in a doubt though… Giving yourself way too much credit. Source of problem indeed. grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

The man fit dey feed the family until today, and we didn't get to hear about that.

Women are always noisy when they are taking responsibility.
You assumed her husband was the one giving her money, she said he wasn’t.

Who made the noise first?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Sarsaproko: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

I doubt I quoted you with that post. So when you say “us”, I am quite lost. Given that I don’t give a fck about you.

Your head isn’t quite balanced. This has never been in a doubt though… Giving yourself way too much credit. Source of problem indeed. grin

Chochochocho.. Chai!
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Zane2point4(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:
Seems you guys love sardines?

I have one since January, I am yet to eat it.

I find it weird that I loved it as a child and always wondered why my parents couldn’t buy it for us in cartons.
I guess the sardine den and now isnt same
Taste changed
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Zane2point4:

I guess the sardine den and now isnt same
Taste changed

Lol. Are you guessing or you are sure?

Sarsaproko:

Chochochocho.. Chai!

Hehehe. No be your brothers first find trouble? Abeg o. Stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by bummyla(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truvelisback:
U dey mind her? Money wey she for take cook make she and the Children eat well, she use am buy Snacks finish, come, come here dey wail. grin
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by jclassiq(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

I doubt I quoted you with that post. So when you say “us”, I am quite lost. Given that I don’t give a fck about you.

Go and sleep, madam.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Solofresh2: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Na two mumu born you.
The fact that you have to bring my parents to this means your parents are of no value to you.
But I will never insult any one's parent because I know the value of my own

4 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by SURElee(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2022
You spent close to 2k on bread and 2 sardines. How much would it have cost you to cook rice(1 derica) and half derica of beans with tasty tom jollof mix that the kids can eat at least 2 or 3 times for the day.

You are even lucky you saw bread for 450, the family size in my area is 550 and the jumbo size is 850.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2022
jclassiq:

Go and sleep, madam.

By 10:05am? So that you can brag about feeding me?

4 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Ishilove: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

May God airpus.
This loaf is enough for two adults, talk less of two kids under 10. Regulate their feeding please

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Solofresh2:
The fact that you have to bring my parents to this means your parents are of no value to you.
But I will never insult any one's parent because I know the value of my own

I am someone's parent and you insulted me. The moment you did that, your parents became fair game.

I match energy for energy on this forum. If you're incapable of making comments in a civil manner that shows you were raised well, those who raised you will be dragged.

Bye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Israeldan1(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Na women go full this kind thread

Base on say their gender don follow do gala for family

LMFAO

U try tho e no easy

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Ishilove: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Be disguising, s'ogbo? undecided People from the trenches are talking, even sucre papito wan dey contribute. The bolded sef don give you away. You can't relate. grin English and Pidgin together- fail. Nobody drinks *from* a pure water, nigbati ko n shey bottle.

Don't mind Mr Gbola. Big man wey dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Sarsaproko: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Are you guessing or you are sure?

Hehehe. No be your brothers first find trouble? Abeg o. Stay your lane.

Lolzz..
Let me twerk away before you throw me hot water..
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Ishilove: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

You are right, Des! The smell is off-putting. I usually drain that oil. I’ll try another brand sha. Maybe ESTUS. grin
Lmao!! You remembered cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.