Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. (51240 Views)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by DenreleDave(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks

I cant even leave smoke fish of 400 big full one and buy sardine... Sardine na like 1 small fish but smoked fish na full fish..

E dey make sense wella.. Ur pikin sef go enjoy am to the fullest

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:
Pocohantas abeg open that sardine and flex it.
Hope say na Titus sardine?

It is even getting rusted. cheesy
Maybe when you come, you would eat it.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:
Awesome,and you?

Great. I hope business is moving well, because one can only pray the source is being replenished.

Everything is just shooting up like a rocket. Sighs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
That dude alone legitly turned this thread into a gender bash fest, but when they will talk, they will not see that part. It is to be blaming invisible feminists for a gender war men are quick to start. Ok.

So annoying. I am still wondering when and where Nigerian men provide without talking about it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Honestly,bread don turn to ritualist food for this our goddamn country....

You can imagine the kind huge wahala wey family wey get about 5-6 children dey face at this moment.........

Kukuma,the last time wey I chop bread,I no fit shiit through out that day because my nyash later tear..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
pocohantas:
It is even getting rusted. cheesy
Maybe when you come, you would eat it.

Why you no wan chop am? cheesy You don't like it?

So annoying. I am still wondering when and where Nigerian men provide without talking about it.

They are so perfect at misdirecting. Things they would be doing before your very eyes like this, they will flat out hang it on women's heads. I mean, to think about it, they do. They absolutely do! I wonder where the "men are silent providers" narrative came out from now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by folake4u(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madam ahnie ,you should be arrested and prosecuted with immediate effect. Na rich people dey buy bread and sardine chop oh. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
folake4u:
Madam ahnie ,you should be arrested and prosecuted with immediate effect. Na rich people dey buy bread and sardine chop oh. cheesy

Where is the lie? grin Me I can't even remember the last time I ate bread like this.

callme9mm:
This is why I stay away from giving any woman belle at this moment. I never feed myself finish.

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by GloriousGbola: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Provider in the house. Oya let me I upload a pic.of the pure water my pikin just drank.from. angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by folake4u(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Where is the lie? grin Me I can't even remember the last time I ate bread like this.

grin grin

I ate bread yesterday morning sha.

As for sardine, it's been ages. E too cost. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by bigcee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wetin make we come do na undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why you no wan chop am? cheesy You don't like it?

They are so perfect at misdirecting. Things they would be doing before your very eyes like this, they will flat out hang it on women's heads. I mean, to think about it, they do. They absolutely do! I wonder where the "men are silent providers" narrative came out from now.

I don’t like it. Maybe we should have a thread on things we loved as kids, but hate now. Sardine is one, noodles is another.

No mind am. Carry yeye narrative come Food section. Men don’t make noise indeed.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Provider in the house. Oya let me I upload a pic.of the pure water my pikin just drank.from. angry

Be disguising, s'ogbo? undecided People from the trenches are talking, even sucre papito wan dey contribute. The bolded sef don give you away. You can't relate. grin English and Pidgin together- fail. Nobody drinks *from* a pure water, nigbati ko n shey bottle.

folake4u:
grin grin

I ate bread yesterday morning sha.

Should you not be arrested together with her? angry This should be an indicting statement. I'll get the opinion of another lawyer. Mo n bo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by kayperry: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
pocohantas:

A man bragging he feeds is wife is like you bragging you feed your dog ... b4nko !

in cases where you see the man announce such, its either two things, the woman says otherwise or the woman is not appreciating the man, men share that info for clarity when there is trouble

aunty wey undecided who needs to announce a conventional thing undecided

19 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

The man fit dey feed the family until today, and we didn't get to hear about that.

Women are always noisy when they are taking responsibility.

Make una take us like that. We are not natural providers.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t like it. Maybe we should have a thread on things we loved as kids, but hate now. Sardine is one, noodles is another.

This would make a lot of sense.

You don't like Indomie too? Wahaluur.

I can't think of any right now for me.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by folake4u(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Should you not be arrested together with her? angry This should be an indicting statement. I'll get the opinion of another lawyer. Mo n bo.

Lmao. Mango calm down, bread is fairly cheap in school. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
You can imagine the kind huge wahala wey family wey get about 5-6 children dey face at this moment.........

Asinnn. Be like person go turn futuristic analyst ontop giving birth now ooo. 'Cause they would have likely had those kids years back, only for the economy to turn out like this.

Some who had jobs would have thought they'd be able to keep up with providing but...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
folake4u:
Lmao. Mango calm down, bread is fairly cheap in school. lipsrsealed

Say that to someone who is eating groundnut and biscuits from morning 'till night. angry angry angry

I'm joking o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This would make a lot of sense.

You don't like Indomie too? Wahaluur.

I can't think of any right now for me.

I got tired of it. Abi I outgrew it?

I bought noodles yesterday. The green Indomie noodles. That one may last for 3 months o.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by folake4u(f): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Say that to someone who is eating groundnut and biscuits from morning 'till night. angry angry angry

I'm joking o. grin

Hahaha. You dey flex na, dey chop Pizza everyday. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
pocohantas:
I got tired of it. Abi I outgrew it?

I bought noodles yesterday. The green Indomie noodles. That one may last for 3 months o.

I like the green one. It taste just a little different from the normal one. cheesy Plus the goat meat peppersoup and Jollof one... those are my favourites.

Three months? If it's a pack and it's only you... I can see it lasting that long. You must not like it very much. grin There are some that don't eat other brands except Indomie, and they are now lazy cooks ontop. E no go even pass a month.

folake4u:
Hahaha. You dey flex na, dey chop Pizza everyday. wink

Ehennnnnn? You mean me, abi? grin grin I won't talk anything; you're right.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by folake4u(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ehennnnnn? You mean me, abi? grin grin I won't talk anything; you're right.

Hahahahaha.

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by gasparpisciotta: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

Choi those kids are walking food banks.

Na big man naim dey chop bread na o

3boys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by descarado: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
pocohantas:

No mind am. Carry yeye narrative come Food section. Men don’t make noise indeed.
Titus sardine has a very strong annoying smell.
It's not only you. You can drain the water or buy from another brand.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by descarado: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Romanoff:

Where did you get this narrative from?

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by kayperry: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
pocohantas:

It is the women in your life that are dogs.

Useless dung-sniffing-entity

are you saying 11yrs abi naa 5yrs is not enough to count you join wink

even contestant wey just meet for bbn under a week don dey fvck wink

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
descarado:

Where did you get this narrative from?

It's the truth.

Times have changed and women are now becoming providers. There are women who are bread winners now and the world doesn't know it.

There are single mums who have needed to step up and provide for their kids.

Doesn't mean that God created a woman to provide for the family.

Humans have just evolved.

6 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by kayperry: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Romanoff:

i can imagine the difficulty, pain & torture you went thru typing such an apt statement wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by pocohantas(f): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
descarado:

Titus sardine has a very strong annoying smell.
It's not only you. You can drain the water or buy from another brand.

You are right, Des! The smell is off-putting. I usually drain that oil. I’ll try another brand sha. Maybe ESTUS. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Romanoff(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
kayperry:

i can imagine the difficulty, pain & torture you went thru typing such an apt statement wink

It's not easy but it's the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.