Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. (51162 Views)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by jubrilELsudan: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
I FOR LIKE USE YOUR FISH TAKE CHOP YOUR BREAD

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by deavicky(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:
Bread that's the common man's hope of survival the price has skyrocketed tremendously.

Jesus even emphasized the importance of bread by feeding 5 thousand multitude with bread and fishes, but today bread no be your mate.

I had to get this bread and sardine for my kids as lunch this afternoon,just 2kids between the ages of 7rs and 5yrs them still dey insist on my getting another bread for them.

That small loaf of bread is 450 naira only, apparently if I calculate the both sardines 1500 naira for 2 and bread 450 naira.

Close to 2k just for lunch, honestly it's killing and frustrating at same time.

May God airpus.
what kind of food is this for children?.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by micflo28(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Weldone dear, i understand your effort. Just keep faith. We all need to just adjust our appetites to accommodate our changing budget. If na me i no mind feed my family 1-0-1 this period. I sure believe that jesus will have his way someday.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nlanalyst: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman will feed her family just for a day, the whole world will know about it. Smh
She's a desperate seeker of attention.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2022
So you can’t use that 2k to cook good meals for your kids? stupid lazy woman

4 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by uvie66: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2022
callme9mm:
Now multiply 2k everyday for 1week. That’s 14k. 14k for 4weeks (1month) is 56k . That’s only on children o. You never add school fees, clothing, books, petty petty surprises, etc.

This is why I stay away from giving any woman belle at this moment. I never feed myself finish.
.... the thing weak me and some people go still dey born in 4 and 5 churen. Well i think this hardship is a blessing in disguise, people will think twice before procreating.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:
The Calabar John wick below trying so hard to be noticed.you could literally sensed his frustrations grin

cheesy cheesy Nairaland has quite some funny characters for some men.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Okobola146: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2022
You people are still eating bread and soundine? You must be a ritualist. Soundine is now very expenses in Nigeria today
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by hurryup123(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

So annoying. I am still wondering when and where Nigerian men provide without talking about it.
please shut up

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Akharmony: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Government that cant provide sufficient food security is a very bad government and should b chase out. .
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Kambols95(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeria has humbled common men like us.
May Almighty God punish our leaders

ahnie:
Bread that's the common man's hope of survival the price has skyrocketed tremendously.

Jesus even emphasized the importance of bread by feeding 5 thousand multitude with bread and fishes, but today bread no be your mate.

I had to get this bread and sardine for my kids as lunch this afternoon,just 2kids between the ages of 7rs and 5yrs them still dey insist on my getting another bread for them.

That small loaf of bread is 450 naira only, apparently if I calculate the both sardines 1500 naira for 2 and bread 450 naira.

May God airpus.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by davillian(m): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman will feed her family just for a day, the whole world will know about it. Smh
Na wetin I be wan talk....
Why not do bread and fried egg
#900...
Good we know they eat sardines

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Jennyclay(f): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

You don't have sense at all. Honestly you're so senseless.

Kriss216, I know you're the one behind this moniker, you have many alternate monikers were you spit derogatory words against women, here are your alternate monikers Zonefree, Kollins11, davish222

I wish Lalastclala would take note of these your alternate monikers .

4 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by uptownemmygee(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2022
Nah ritualist dey eat Titus now
Nah so I give one shawty 2.5k make she arrange wetin I go eat one Sunday morning like that she go buy Titus 800, peak milk 400, bread 1k, omoh I wan use vex kill my sef, wey be say on a normal sef me and my guy dey use 1.5k dey cook alaropo rice chop belle full
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Lama70(m): 2:36am On Aug 04, 2022
A mother of children of such age should be more creative instead of buying sardine and bread and coming to social media to show people. To what end?

These women are so wasteful. They don't know what the menfolks go through to put food on the table anyway.

6 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Kennedykenneth: 3:37am On Aug 04, 2022
I don rest, but hope u r not making life miserable for that young man, God will see ur family through quote author=pocohantas post=115361988]

Oga rest abeg.[/quote]
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Realguyman1(m): 4:13am On Aug 04, 2022
callme9mm:
Now multiply 2k everyday for 1week. That’s 14k. 14k for 4weeks (1month) is 56k . That’s only on children o. You never add school fees, clothing, books, petty petty surprises, etc.

This is why I stay away from giving any woman belle at this moment. I never feed myself finish.
Oga it is a once in awhile thing.

Though things are very expensive nowadays, and feeding oneself nor easy talkless of feeding a whole family. But the way u analyze it here nor follow at all.

Shay na everyday she wan dey buy the bread and Sandie for the children ni? By the way, she get money na she decide to buy two Sandie each for just 5 and 7 years old children. Wetin she supposed by one Sandie and share between the two kids, she decided to buy two to show say she be big woman and so that she go fit later come use am dey brag online.

What stop her from getting at least soft drink for the kids to take the bread? Someone just sit down and decide say she wan show to una say na big woman she be, and una really dey follow her mouth.

Bros forget that woman and those people forming wetin nor follow road jor. Do ur thing the way it will be best for u and ur family.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by KEVIND: 4:16am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:
Pocohantas be calming down grin
That woman Pocohantas can talk oo. This are the 1000 words in second women. There's this underlining animosity & anger against the male gender in her submissions. Maybe men don serve her serious breakfast in the past

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Ebowo(f): 4:17am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=115346550]
A woman will feed her family just for a day, the whole world will know about it. Smh[/quote

Lol... women are not wired as a provider,,,that is y if u are a man ask God to bless u well enough to be able to provide for ur immediate family...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by kernniejay(m): 4:25am On Aug 04, 2022
callme9mm:

That your calculation is only for the lunch o, you have not calculated breakfast and dinner join o.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by BreakingNews21: 4:49am On Aug 04, 2022
If you have oven why not get some flour and yeast and bake your own bread? It's very economical!
But alas, many must sit and watch a certain TV show that adds zero value to dem lives.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by femi4: 4:54am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

May God airpus.
Stop buying sardines. Buy fish n make your own sardine. It's cheaper
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by showafrica(m): 4:59am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

May God airpus.

That 2k fit do Okro soup ooo.... But sha, gas no dey kerosene no dey.... Na to think of how to use fuel cook the stuff sha. Buhari and APC cannot kill us instead we kill them on self defence. Nonesense and bandits.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by showafrica(m): 5:00am On Aug 04, 2022
femi4:
Stop buying sardines. Buy fish n make your own sardine. It's cheaper

Sense dey here... Fish 1.2k dey
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by showafrica(m): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

LOL, see how she made the husband irrelevant sharp sharp, probably the man lost his job to Buhari and suddenly she is the meal provider. This future people are one of the wonders of the world.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by kabuski(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2022
2 can of sardine is too much for the two kids at once, don't indulge them. Each can has about 2 to 3 fish.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by jclassiq(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

Not every woman depends on their husbands before carrying their family along,I m a different specie of woman.

I m a very blunt person....now stick to the topic and stop derailing my thread.

Do you even have a husband? Or, better, do you live with a husband?

This one you're trying very hard to discredit the man.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by jclassiq(m): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2022
KEVIND:

That woman Pocohantas can talk oo. This are the 1000 words in second women. There's this underlining animosity & anger against the male gender in her submissions. Maybe men don serve her serious breakfast in the past

Feminists. Bitter feminists. They think men are the source of their problem.
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by C4788: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2022
callme9mm:

ur assumption is wrong that's a meal not three square,times 3 a day on the average is 6k for me and my last son Alon sometimes we eat 4times ,let's just settle for the three for this lady,s children is 6k perday now do ur maths.

1 Like

Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by raskal(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

May God airpus.

Apart from bread and sadin is there no order alternative
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Emodeee: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

I m the meal provider,not my husband.God is the strength giver.

But honestly the prices of food stuff just dey kill me cry cry

Na wa hoe. You can not cover your husband up? Na you be provider in your house?
Re: See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
C4788:
ur assumption is wrong that's a meal not three square,times 3 a day on the average is 6k for me and my last son Alon sometimes we eat 4times ,let's just settle for the three for this lady,s children is 6k perday now do ur maths.

Ah. Where una dey see money ? grin

God is truly great, and will never stop doing His wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics / Contaminated Water Causes Scare In Lagos / What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.