Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra (101580 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ashawopikin(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
She don dey miss am
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by computerglobal(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ufotunang: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
You married a man that did not truly love you...you did not know much of his true character and behavior while you were dating him....you married him out of blind love
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Theoarhics: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ashawo dey her eyes. It's more than sex to keep a man.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Ppp1p: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why will a whorre even marry in the first place. You should be in a brothel not marriage . The man that married you made a mistake
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Samjay83: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=114211580

follow the link and add swagbucks button on your browser and make more dollar, also by participating in online survey.
u can make more money now since dollar is #700.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Cantonese: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chai. What a Muntula.

As a stylist what is your advice to other women who are aspiring to become the best stylists?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ufotunang: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
StormpyBee:
Marriage is not all about sex and food. You have to bring something to the table.
... something like what...if she married a man that did not truly love her... there is nothing much she can do
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Temptee101(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
In her mind she dey happy

She is now at liberty to sample different species and sizes of deeks as she has ever craved for
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Sambaby7640: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
kalvoken:
But the husband didn't try at all. How can you divorce your wife 5 days after giving birth.

Haba, its too much na.
She was hoeing around fuckin her husband white cousins and friends. The husband discovered during her second pregnancy but decided to wait after she has given birth before taking actions!
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by princeemmma(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
bestman09:
grin
The husband was really a greedy and selfish man who wanted to convert public property to private property. Good enough, she's free now!

At the end who loose? who is now online shouting of giving different style?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Djkenny080(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
OK na.

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by usagee36: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Romanoff:
Only a man that wants to be kept can be kept.

Las las, look well and pray well before you marry. As you're praying, you can't be fornicating and expect God to direct you to marry who you're fornicating with.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by mich2012: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
olabrinks:
Character is what makes or breaks a home, not sex styles. If you like, climb on top of the roof, after 5 years you will still get tired.

Be a good person, not just to your husband but to the people around you. It will sustain you for life.

Very well written.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by dododawa1: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria and problem people everywhere
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by redirect(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
SHE FOR NOT STOP CHANGING STYLE SO THAT THE MAN TO STAY
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by mich2012: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
jeff1993:
When some Men say some Ladies really have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex .... I agree!!!!

Look at this one na .... From this write up ... U can deduce that she now has time to misbehave now she is single because A*shawo still dey her eye

It's unfortunate
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by funshow21: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sex is what the biiish has to offer .. oyinbo ppl need more than this .
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wetin this oyibo see for this plantation ugly looking black girl sef
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by JustPowerApps(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Maybe there is a new style in town cheesy You never can tell cool
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Emdebby2: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Marriage is not all about different styles.
Good character
Tolerance
Endurance
Understanding
Love etc can make it last while being prayerful too.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by latolz: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who told you all styles equal successful marriage.. COMPATIBILITY FIRST AND FOREMOST
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Sniper101(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hanty
don't complain; if u never gave him dis style grin

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by achimendy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425028/giving-husband-styles-left-dont-think-can-marry-korra-video/

Ignorance is really a disease.
There's more to marriage than what you just mentioned.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by achimendy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
olabrinks:
Character is what makes or breaks a home, not sex styles. If you like, climb on top of the roof, after 5 years you will still get tired.

Be a good person, not just to your husband but to the people around you. It will sustain you for life.

You're wrong bro, sex is part of it.

What the ignorant lady fails to understand is that sex and variety of meals are not the only thing that keeps a marriage.

There's more to it. Even in church they'll tell you.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by onlyboyson(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
After all the style,the doggy , spooning, monkey, missionary and oral style he still leaves you grin angry angry angry angry grin grin

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ufotty2001: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have one girl that is given me the latest styles now.. I will soon leave her
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by femi4: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
If marriage is all about your sexual exploits and expertise, then the prostitutes ( both secret and open) should be happily married in their homes.

Marriage is an institution that is made and ordained by God Almighty.
There is Need to Conciously involve GOD ALMIGHTY in our homes and work by his Marriage principles.
It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you take away GOD and His Principles of marriage in your Home, it's only a matter of time. e go crash!
Is God against sexual style?

Are people with God not having marital issues even separation and divorce?

Who told you prostitutes aren't getting married?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by uncleck: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Answer my question Or you get lost!! What do you men really want?
We want your tiny brain and your uncouth character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.