Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra (101576 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by 4richminds(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
All styles without homely characters is prostitution.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by baralatie(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg which one is trampoline style
ND elephant style

I have never heard it before ooo
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Thebig4: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
God would have created only adam without eve atleast we would rest from all this breakup and trust issues wahala.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
About the 'STYLE', ehnehem phueh! Now how many styles in total? No, demonstrate 3 of the styles for us openly, using a dog as a case study.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by prince049(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have one girl that is given me the latest styles now.. I will soon leave her

Hahahahahahaha... Savage
She never know, she think say na you go marry am
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by tundaz2002: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
I guess all these styles were all she had to give in the marriage..
Oga oo
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by brainhgeek(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
What gift is called 'all styles'?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by harmargedon: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
If marriage is all about your sexual exploits and expertise, then the prostitutes ( both secret and open) should be happily married in their homes.

Marriage is an institution that is made and ordained by God Almighty.
There is Need to Conciously involve GOD ALMIGHTY in our homes and work by his Marriage principles.
It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you take away GOD and His Principles of marriage in your Home, it's only a matter of time. e go crash!
Marriage is an institution created my man to ensure order in the society, that's why it fails.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by lokito: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Next move she's gon start sleeping with married men. Life
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
MiaBeer:
shocked

Like many women, this one is obviously ignorant about marriage and how to handle men. It's not about sex positions and cooking. Sometimes communication and good manners are required. Don't give men too much attention, create spaces and let them work harder to earn their time with you. Also, women should learn to marry men who have the same values and culture with them. Many oyibo men and even women don't get it. Note: my wife and I are about to celebrate our 17 years of marriage, so I have seen it all.
Oh my God you are a BOSS

1 Like

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Jermat20(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Change your character and attitude also removed that nonsense from your nose. Did you grow up to see your mother dressed the way you always dress?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ponishah: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
If marriage is all about your sexual exploits and expertise, then the prostitutes ( both secret and open) should be happily married in their homes.

There is Need to Conciously involve GOD ALMIGHTY in our homes and work by his Marriage principles.
It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you take away GOD and His Principles of marriage in your Home, it's only a matter of time. e go crash!
AND OSINACHI the gospel singer passed excellently in your world, she did not get kicked out of marriage, but was kicked out of life forever.
You may wish to know too, that prostitution is not sexual expertise. Most prostitutes dot have or do what you imagined.

A Ghanaian pastor in USA shot and killed his loving wife.
If your world exists, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Anita would not have divorced.

Stop searching for faults in everything, respect people's right to reality.
She explained her efforts and sacrifices to make the marriage work; see it that way, simple. Is your own life perfect?

And Lord Jesus spoke to you in JOHN 8;7, yet you did not care to listen, because you think you know it all, yet know nothing.
Sometimes learn to read and meditate then, walk
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Klington: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
olabrinks:
Character is what makes or breaks a home, not sex styles. If you like, climb on top of the roof, after 5 years you will still get tired.

Be a good person, not just to your husband but to the people around you. It will sustain you for life.

God bless your understanding.

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by adelana632: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sex don't keep a man often. Submissiveness And Character does.Sex don't keep a man often. Submissiveness And Character does....
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Realhommie(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
dreh17:
From her complaints of toning down her personality just to please her erstwhile husband and how she's going to explore it now and no man should disturb her for marriage, it's easy to join the dots from there
I'm wondering how anyone would miss that really. She was obviously the issue and she's not remorseful. Most of these ladies don't want marriage, they just want an unfortunate man who would give them kids. All they really want is some fame, money and the freedom to do whatever they like.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Toriagirl(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Her fans are not even telling her the truth
All they could say is I love you,your my favorite blah blah blah
She only making a fool out of herself.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by muykem: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
olabrinks:
Character is what makes or breaks a home, not sex styles. If you like, climb on top of the roof, after 5 years you will still get tired.

Be a good person, not just to your husband but to the people around you. It will sustain you for life.
God will continue to increase your wisdom. They lost most important aspect of good wife . Man don't marry because of sex. Marriage actually denial man variety of sex and styles.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by oloritunmmy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sex alone can never keep a man, attitude and prayers does. If you like, go 360° on bed.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by HustlePro: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
uncleck:
She is just pained that the man is the one that dumped her. Sorry Kora, you'll be fine last last
exactly... women don't like it when you do the dumping lol...
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ceexcel(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Correct...
Don't don't the mic. �
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by PotatoSalad(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Pastor Chris nko?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Tzar(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
So because you can cook & f*ck makes you wife material?
How about your greed? Laziness? Dirtiness? Trashy behavior? Disrespectful nature? Lack of ambition? Wickedness? Lies? Fetish propensity? Pastor/ Imam worship? and so many other rubbish character womenfolk display?!
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by KingRSHD2(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Thanks you my brother i love this postmmdint mind the useless girl with stupid point of her experience in marriage..she only mentioned style of sex mtheew

1 Like

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by KingRSHD2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tzar:
So because you can cook & f*ck makes you wife material?
How about your greed? Laziness? Dirtiness? Trashy behavior? Disrespectful nature? Lack of ambition? Wickedness? Lies? Fetish propensity? Pastor/ Imam worship? and so many other rubbish character womenfolk display?!

Don't mind her she must b crazy
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
But Korra , you could have prove them wrong , as per say na olosho dey quick marry & stay for husband house.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by darediamond(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
olabrinks:

If you really mean the words you said up there, as a Female You Are, I just feel like breaking the RULES AND BARRIERS and Marry You!!

One of the Few Most Responsible Ladies or Woman On Nairaland YOU ARE GOLDIE!!!
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Fearjah: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ike007(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
These people again
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Roozzaay(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why she come forget to add the unfaithfulness part to the write up??
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Goldbw122(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Keeping a man is not about the amount of sex you give him, it is the connection that you make, that is what makes the man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.