Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra (101566 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by toujurs: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
A leeche and more undecided
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by waynemighty(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Small head generation, you no wan marry again abi, now na continues firing up and down. Keep it up.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Eaglesence: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425028/giving-husband-styles-left-dont-think-can-marry-korra-video/

You did not give him prayer on the knee style. Therein lies your problem

Pele

angry

1 Like

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Unitedabby(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Which vacancy again when Korra is already vacant and available!! grin
Nwuzohalbert:
It’s not by sex style. There should be some qualities that you should also possesses so that when the man is tired of sex, he will still stay because of those qualities.

Please am a biochemist. Based in abuja. Looking for work. If there is a vacancy for anything I can do contact me
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by fuckwell2080: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
STUPID WOMAN.From your write up it show you are a prostitute.You think it is SEX STYLE that keep men.See it GOOD BEHAVIOUR,RESPECT,SUBMISSIVE.Once a woman lack those three qualities mean you are a gonna.You have no.business with marriage because after some month you be sent packing.It show you been FUCKING since right under his roof.You have the mouth to say you now have freedom that is to say your eyes they outside.So many women are not ready to stay husband house just to they Bleep up and down they sabi.That there new trend.That was exactly what my EX WIFE said say i should give her SPACE FREEDOM so she can misbehave fucking around.She gave me troubles upon troubles just because of FREEDOM BAD FRIENDS.Today she is regreting.outside life don tire the ASHAWO.Now planing to come back.Once manage accept her back now to treat am like the ASHAWO she chooses to be outside my homebecause that how she has place herself miss all the good time with me.No second chance.second chance na to finish am.Who quote me hug transformer.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by chypotenti(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg wetin concern me

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Okhuadams(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Emmanuelcann: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

I'm actually tired of the divorce stories to be honest, makes me question the essenceof marriage in the first place.

I really feel people with successful marriages should start speaking up more cos news has a way of replicating itself either good or bad.

Bad news travels faster and sells better!
Stories of successful marriages abound all around you but sensationalism is the selling point of social media.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by mignone(f): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Weirdly divorce is slowly becoming something as normal as buying a bottle of water.

The whole summary of her post wasn't centered around sex but the poster decided to click-bait everyone, including the guy who has never sinned in his life(righteousness22).

I'm actually tired of the divorce stories to be honest, makes me question the essenceof marriage in the first place.

I really feel people with successful marriages should start speaking up more cos news has a way of replicating itself either good or bad.

When ppl with great marriages come out, it's d same world ppl dt will castigate them &fault d 'secret' of their success, calling them liars. It cld also be an invitation to 'devils' who are allergic to good things. They'd rather steer clear.

1 Like

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Skmoda360(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
cool

Which Kain Yoruba she dey speak?
Shey you dey think before you type sha?
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2022
If yul can leave May anything is possible in marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUKxy4VeBA
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by AlphaTaikun: 2:34am On Aug 04, 2022
bestman09:
grin
The husband was really a greedy and selfish man who wanted to convert public property to private property. Good enough, she's free now for the public
Lol.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by kaywhy09(m): 3:13am On Aug 04, 2022

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Bobbiee: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Well, she behaves like a slut, dresses like a slut, even though she has kids and is married. I hope she doesn't get custody of the kids. Now she can go back to what she really is. Being an unrepentant prostitute.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by MartinsGenius: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425028/giving-husband-styles-left-dont-think-can-marry-korra-video/
And you cheated on him many times because all you know you is sexxxxxx and being promiscuous no character at all no shame, you think white men takes nonsense they don't you mess with them they leave you.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Gkemz: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2022
I see a woman going rogue because she no longer believe in marriage.

This is a lesson to all ladies who think marrying oyibo guys is a sure pass to happiness. Happiness in marriage is achieved by having understanding, marrying right person and both of you having the fear of God that keeps both of you from compromising.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Blackdisciple(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Thay all thought s@x keeps a man based on her AFTER GIVING HIM ALL STYLE[b][/b]
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Nature33: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2022
madam,u are high on tinubu urine. so dat's all u can offer.shame on u.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2022
dreh17:
From her complaints of toning down her personality just to please her erstwhile husband and how she's going to explore it now and no man should disturb her for marriage, it's easy to join the dots from there

Exactly
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Thomasankara(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
just imagine how this one demean women with her talk shocked shocked shocked. (sex, food)
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Yeahmehn: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even white man reject naija woman.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
'Style' is that all u can offer sad
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by FarmTech(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
If marriage is all about your sexual exploits and expertise, then the prostitutes ( both secret and open) should be happily married in their homes.

Marriage is an institution that is made and ordained by God Almighty.
There is Need to Conciously involve GOD ALMIGHTY in our homes and work by his Marriage principles.
It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you take away GOD and His Principles of marriage in your Home, it's only a matter of time. e go crash!
Well said. They think it is all about sex and money. A he-goat is a he-goat oo. Only God can change them.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Vitally123: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just Because you're brainless and shameless.
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by MamaletASO: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Your pot don dry already...
Who wan marry you again...

Nothing is in your pvsssyy again, afteral someone has ate it all with different styles..

Mtchewww...Abeg park well
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Karlifate: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
dreh17:
From her complaints of toning down her personality just to please her erstwhile husband and how she's going to explore it now and no man should disturb her for marriage, it's easy to join the dots from there

The way you connected the dots, you must be a landscaper. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.