Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole (40331 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Kingxchange44: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

Thought this topic is about Tinubu wetin bring PO come here abi na only PO be presidential candidate?
angry grin grin
Una go Pee for pa*t tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Soso990240:
In terms of Education, Security, Health.. Obi dwarfed Tinubu. Don't forget that Obi was the first Governor to build a Hospital for Heart Surgery in Nigeria. Obi made Anambra number 1 in Education in Nigeria. Obi made the state the most secured in Nigeria (don't forget Ngige a sitting Governor was Kidnapped). I can go on and on. The only area Tinubu dwarfed Obi was in creating more avenue for embezzlement, borrowing money to embezzle, turning the state into his personal property. Why is Bola Ahmed Yekini Tinubu still collecting taxes from every shop in every market in Lagos state? Just gimme a sincere answer

You dey ment. Your Peter Obi who is a D pass graduate. What heart surgery? Heart surgery that's being carried out at UCH and even LASU teaching hospital built by Tinubu. You dey ment?

Imagine this one claiming saint Joseph hospital in Anambra that was built in 1938 by the missionaries, Una dey ment? This reminds me of when I was young back then, I saw some doctors attending to some people at one missionary hospital. I was told it was some free kidney treatment. I don't know if the state government supported them or not. So what are you saying exactly?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Benchilwell: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cantonese:

Even APC senators in the house already demanded the impeachment of their baba.

We are waiting for just a few words from the rest of them. They already know that their 8 years have not only set the country backwards, but also added misery, sorrow, unbelievable level of killing, ethnic genocide, uncontrollable poverty and catastrophic failure.

The few words we are waiting for are the words completely admitting that they failed and their apologies.
y they talk of impeachment because Boko Haram are now in Abuja their hiding place.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
another1:
Lol
Apc people no get shame shall. But they always quick to reference 16 years of pdp to everyone contesting under pdp.
Anyway, Atiku is not OBJ.

Omo obaje oshomole...
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Abbeytoy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
blaise26abj:

Lmao . All APC leaders are responsible for the terrible issues we have now . Loyalty in the face of incompetence ? If Tinubu had pushed as an APC chieftain and as a concerned Nigerian for genuine change , then true loyalty can be associated to him . That man kept quiet because of 2023 . That is selfish and shows he gives no damn about Nigeria

grin grin grin

Tinubu is a politician just like others.

Those that kick against the government are doing so because of party difference and partly affiliations.

None of the have our interest but selfish

I mean none from A to Z.

Imagine Osinbajo loyalty are now condemning the government cos he doesn't give the backing.

Tinubu is not a sint nor a good person but shouldn't be blamed for Buhari failure
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by almarthins(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

But he failed by joining force with a Fulani man whom he knew very well, just because his own selfish ambition he had join force with buhari.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Morphinne:

Even a baby born yesterday knows that things have not been going well between Buhari and Tinubu right from day one. I don’t know how you guys forget things so easily or you’re just feigning ignorance since it’s now a case of “fight in the enemies camp” because I can still remember vividly that it was only Aisha Buhari that was with Tinubu at the time in what led to General Buhari’s infamous blunder “she belongs to the kitchen and the other room” of oct 2016.
Back to his support for Buhari again in 2019, Tinubu is and has always been a party man, not a political prostitute like those from the other quarters and as such, the party agenda comes first before personal feud. I also don’t like Buhari but it’s unfair to blame Tinubu for his failure knowing fully well that he was even a victim and not serving in any advisory or admin capacity. In the middle of the whole crisis, former Gov Ayodele Fayose of PDP, despite being an opposition party man, was forced to speak in support Tinubu, saying that any plan to rubbish the man would be seen as an insult against the southwesterners and would be heavily and harshly rejected by the Yorubas.
When were you born, comrade?
because I’m surprised you didn’t know about all these angry

Don't mind them. They are not born with even a minimal capacity to admit the truth. Once they hate someone they are very comfortable lying against that person blatantly.

If you check his past post, because they are all shameless hypocrites, I bet you will find at least one post where he mocked how Buhari "used and dumped" Tinubu.

When Remi Tinubu lamented that her husband had been "trashed" by those he helped to power they laughed and mocked Tinubu.

Suddenly, because they feel it brightens Obi's chances, it is now about saying Tinubu is responsible for Buhari's failures.

Shameless people with nil integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Eriokanmi: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has heard the cries of Nigerians and is coming to rescue us.

Vote #BATSHET2023 to take Nigeria to the next level!
You mean he's coming to rescue us from the hands of same failed party he belongs ? grin grin grin. Please think right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by shineeye1: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-not-part-of-buhari-regime-dont-blame-him-oshiomhole/

God punish your twisted mouth dia oshioPickin. You no go die better. So you don gree say APC administration na disaster? Instead of buying your ugly head in shame, you come de open your rotten spoon mouth de Yan Opata! So na only bubu destroy the country abi? Una no join! Ekwensu Pickin, na kwashioko go kii you
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by mightyleks(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

You call it tinubu's lagos yet you'll separate him from APC Disaster on Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
mightyleks:
You call it tinubu's lagos yet you'll separate him from APC Disaster on Nigeria

Because Tinubu isn't your president. He didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by shineeye1: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has heard the cries of Nigerians and is coming to rescue us.

Dis one na CONFIRMED ass brain..OLODO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
almarthins:

But he failed by joining force with a Fulani man whom he knew very well, just because his own selfish ambition he had join force with buhari.

Stop talking nonsense. Must you people hate so completely and unobjectively? Many of us supported Buhari but we are not mind readers to know his intentions.

Tinubu is no different. APC had a template and plan Buhari totally deviated from in pursuit of his own private agenda. No one could have predicted that.

You people should learn to have enduring integrity always. It is what makes the Yorubas superior to you by a million miles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Soso990240(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

You dey ment. Your Peter Obi who is a D pass graduate. What heart surgery? Heart surgery that's being carried out at UCH and even LASU teaching hospital built by Tinubu. You dey ment?

Imagine this one claiming saint Joseph hospital in Anambra that was built in 1938 by the missionaries, Una dey ment? This reminds me of when I was young back then, I saw some doctors attending to a lot people at one missionary hospital. I asked the elder around me what was going, I think they said it was some free kidney treatment. I don't know if the state government supported them or not. So what are you saying exactly?
Your lies and propaganda are so clear, no need to argue with you kiddo.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Lagos have been functioning before Tinubu was born and as a federal capital territory before moved to abuja, so quiet, Lagos no be other states, I was a capital and also the capital for the British government for their slave, first upstair was in the Lagos, Lagos is Lagos, not Tinubu, if he was a great leader, with the population and revenue, then every street, road would have been tarred. But now, it’s pot hole ridden state, abi na Lagos Portugal you dey talk about. Lagos no fine. I grow there. I know in and out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Mayohl: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he participated in the killing of end sars protesters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by jojothaiv(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why are these niggas lost, always saying trash...
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by blaise26abj(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abbeytoy:

grin grin grin

Tinubu is a politician just like others.

Those that kick against the government are doing so because of party difference and partly affiliations.

None of the have our interest but selfish

I mean none from A to Z.

Imagine Osinbajo loyalty are now condemning the government cos he doesn't give the backing.

Tinubu is not a sint nor a good person but shouldn't be blamed for Buhari failure

Agreed at the selfish interests. But I disagree on the blame issue . Tinubu has a big hand in Buhari’s failure . He himself said “ Buhari failed 3 times and was crying “ yet he brought the man into power and he continued to fail woefully and yet didn’t do anything about it . But it is somehow not his fault ? Come on my man
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Madmadrevo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
As the leader of apc,Tinubu is 100% part of Buhari regime.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Riversstate: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oshomole is a big foool
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Wetin concern Obi here. Osho baba didn't mention Obi.
How come Obi dey drop from your mouth like saliva.
Hmmm. Some people fit enter witches and wizard just to hurt Obi.
Who said he made Buhari President?
Is it Obi that said that?
Who said it's his turn cos he made Bubu whom he is today?

Your brain is filled with sawdust
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Morphinne: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

What do you Igbos find difficult to understand about loyal Party men campaigning for electoral win for their affiliated Party candidate?

No wonder all Igbo leaders, from Obi to Kalu, are bed-hopping political prostitute with no dedication to anything or anyone other than their own selfish interest.
This is the main reason why this man BAT is greater than all Igbo politicians, both dead and living, because he is a political guru who sure knows his onions. Their mindset of openly making enemies is the major reason why the Igbos are and will remain the most politically naive and backward group in this country. In politics, you don’t take fights to the heart, especially when it is personal. Party’s interest and ideologies always come first. Even though some Republicans were not happy with former President Donald Trump’s temperament and personality, they still had no other choice than to support him. In politics, don’t take fights with a fellow party man too personal because you will surely need him. This is the mistake this particular people are making. Instead of making political friends through alignment and realignment with people that matter, they keep showing their disdain feelings for others to see. Buhari, as bad as he seems to be, still enjoys a cult-like support base in the heart of Northern Nigeria. Openly offending such a person is nothing but political suicide.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Harmlesspill(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

Will he rule from the wheelchair??
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by mightyleks(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Because Tinubu isn't your president. He didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull.
must you be uncultured all the time. Be civil for once. Tinubu doesnt know u exist
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos have been functioning before Tinubu was born and as a federal capital territory before moved to abuja, so quiet, Lagos no be other states, I was a capital and also the capital for the British government for their slave, first upstair was in the Lagos, Lagos is Lagos, not Tinubu, if he was a great leader, with the population and revenue, then every street, road would have been tarred. But now, it’s pot hole ridden state, abi na Lagos Portugal you dey talk about. Lagos no fine. I grow there. I know in and out.

Let me inform you that Lagos as a whole was created in 1967. It was in 1967 that Ikeja and other areas were added to Lagos to make it the Lagos it is today. To tell you the federal government didn't occupy half of a local government to begin with. The areas that became Lagos today was under the southwest region which Awolowo was overseeing. As a matter of fact, Ikeja was the brainchild of Awolowo.

While your accursed useless leaders like ojukwu and Azikiwe were looting away your fortune, Awolowo who was operating in a regional system that required every region to feed on her own resources was building the south west region which included majority of Lagos. You're roaming and you've got no one to tell you. How is it anyone's fault that your osu leaders failed to use their resources wisely? Same is happening today. Tinubu developed Lagos as a governor. All his legacies such a BRT, BRT terminal, lekki seaport lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic, Lastma, millennium schools, high increment in Lagos revenues etc are everywhere while your useless accursed Obi couldn't do anything but ran to live in Tinubu's Lagos after destroying Anambra. You dey mad? You can only impose your failure of leaders in your village. There's no business between us and your useless osu leaders.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
mightyleks:
must you be uncultured all the time. Be civil for once. Tinubu doesnt know u exist

Says the Ipob tribalist blaming Tinubu over what's not.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Lilgray: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Do you own a business and you want to advertise?
I can register your business on Google maps for people to patronize you��‍♂️
I register schools‚ supermarkets hospitals etc. any business is eligible to register �
all at affordable prices� trust me�
for more info ��
https:///qr/2PZQEJOXDWIHM1
or you can add up on whatsapp
0814 595 6459
Totilopussylick:
All of a sudden

Adam Oshomole begins to yap yap yap tongue undecided tongue.

Nigerians will blame Tinubu and blame his dead body Join undecided.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Harmlesspill(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he told us and assured us that Buhari will equal naira to dollar ....
these people no get shame
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Lilgray: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Do you own a business and you want to advertise?
I can register your business on Google maps for people to patronize you��‍♂️
I register schools‚ supermarkets hospitals etc. any business is eligible to register �
all at affordable prices� trust me�
for more info ��
https:///qr/2PZQEJOXDWIHM1
or you can add up on whatsapp
0814 595 6459
Kingcalls:
He is even worse ...he was the one that sold him to Nigerians ... just like car dealer that sells a dead car to u and u say they should blame the mechanics
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by bigtt76(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Abbeytoy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
blaise26abj:

Agreed at the selfish interests. But I disagree on the blame issue . Tinubu has a big hand in Buhari’s failure . He himself said “ Buhari failed 3 times and was crying “ yet he brought the man into power and he continued to fail woefully and yet didn’t do anything about it . But it is somehow not his fault ? Come on my man

Being fail doesn't mean someone should not support him, they just work out calculations that works for them.

And mind you, all Nigerians are deem fit to be president if you have the requirements.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by rippa(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Are u ready to read what Obi did in anambra or i should mind my business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / DELTA State Governorship Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.